(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 404.
#6001 3 years ago

No pumpkin carving this year. We all chose a different Meseeks, and our dog photobombing...

4C5A52D5-EDC0-4D97-826F-BA1902D22773 (resized).jpeg4C5A52D5-EDC0-4D97-826F-BA1902D22773 (resized).jpeg
#6002 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Spooky and crew are so cool, I bet they said F it give em all purple!
Ps. Has anyone got cheese puffs?
Pps. Does anyone have RM next to alice, is it the same color purple legs?

ACNC color is dark blue

3B1A4734-3F12-4BEC-AAEB-E3BFF357D56D (resized).jpeg3B1A4734-3F12-4BEC-AAEB-E3BFF357D56D (resized).jpeg
#6003 3 years ago

That's riiiiight!! I only own one... shows you how much I look at em after setting them up. I just play em.
I was looking and looking for a photo of mine to compare on my phone, nada. Just this. There's the blue legs. Idiot.

Resized_20200530_152907(1) (resized).jpegResized_20200530_152907(1) (resized).jpeg
#6004 3 years ago

I'm enjoying dimension hopping and megaseed collecting! How far in is the Jerry Dimension, I'm still trying to get to that one.

#6005 3 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

Word on the street is the Aussie one is green and gold

Haha, lets hope not

#6006 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm enjoying dimension hopping and megaseed collecting! How far in is the Jerry Dimension, I'm still trying to get to that one.

Jerry’s sim is currently disabled, but will return.

#6007 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Haha, lets hope not

It's all good... aparently we get opposite to NZ...

We get the Aussie Eddition; all the Grey Legs with the Purple Armour!

Will sit by TNA just nice!

#6008 3 years ago

I noticed that the light under the crystals wasn’t working, I’m not sure it it ever has. I went into the single light tests and found that Giportalleft1-4 aren’t working. I’m assuming the light under the crystals is one of those. I took off the plastic and checked the connections, they looked good. I then traced the wires all the way into the boards in the back box and at least the crystal light lines appear to be plugged in throughout the circuit. What lights are those 4? Any ideas on how to further troubleshoot?

15E2C665-C522-4C3C-A51E-81B52C9C91DE (resized).jpeg15E2C665-C522-4C3C-A51E-81B52C9C91DE (resized).jpegA3ABBE96-1EB0-4D03-96F0-33D3D799CAF6 (resized).jpegA3ABBE96-1EB0-4D03-96F0-33D3D799CAF6 (resized).jpeg
#6009 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Jerry’s sim is currently disabled, but will return.

Simulation adventure confirmed.

#6010 3 years ago

Late night

#6011 3 years ago

I'm wondering something here...

In my R&M, the pop bumper light is supposed to be lit purple at the start of every game, right? Mine is not. It's also not lit at the start of pickle rick.

The pop light works fine every other time but those two. Am I alone? That seems odd....

#6012 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

In my R&M, the pop bumper light is supposed to be lit purple at the start of every game, right? Mine is not. It's also not lit at the start of pickle rick.
The pop light works fine every other time but those two. Am I alone? That seems odd....

The pop bumper pulses orange at the start of every game (to indicate a mega seed). It will pulse purple after you start Pickle Rick though.

I've noticed a few LED's changing color than they should be - it seems that the RGB's get loose at the connections, anyone have a solution to keep the connections persistent. The car doesn't turn on connection - it's the connection which has gotten loose, I've fixed it a few times by pushing it in, but am now looking for something that stays fixed.

#6013 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I've fixed it a few times by pushing it in, but am now looking for something that stays fixed.

Dab of hot glue??

#6014 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Well since we have seen like 10 of them I don’t think it’s a super duper limited thing after all. Maybe Spooky only has purple legs right now.

#6015 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I noticed that the light under the crystals wasn’t working, I’m not sure it it ever has. I went into the single light tests and found that Giportalleft1-4 aren’t working. I’m assuming the light under the crystals is one of those. I took off the plastic and checked the connections, they looked good. I then traced the wires all the way into the boards in the back box and at least the crystal light lines appear to be plugged in throughout the circuit. What lights are those 4? Any ideas on how to further troubleshoot?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I got the 4 GI’s working, I found the unplugged connection. But I still haven’t been able to get the light under the crystals to work

1EBD460E-5A17-48A4-90D3-7DE8E2C369E2 (resized).jpeg1EBD460E-5A17-48A4-90D3-7DE8E2C369E2 (resized).jpeg3D955536-F438-4ECC-8ED2-7F073F29C122 (resized).jpeg3D955536-F438-4ECC-8ED2-7F073F29C122 (resized).jpeg
#6016 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I got the 4 GI’s working, I found the unplugged connection. But I still haven’t been able to get the light under the crystals to work [quoted image][quoted image]

Plugged on right way around?

Right place?

#6017 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Plugged on right way around?
Right place?

Thanks! I think so, there are two lights in the circuit that are the same style. One under the crystals by the re entry scoop and the other underneath the right ramp to the right of the house. There’s a pink wire and brown with black striped wire going into two locations on the same board in the back box. The only thing I could try to flip are the red 3 pong connectors circled. The pink wire traces back to the lights that are out for me. The other three prong connection goes to speaker lights, and that stuff appears to be work ongoing properly. I’ve taken out both bulbs that aren’t working and reinstalled, nothing.

BCD75BC5-A216-40A0-8BAC-5947BED670C6 (resized).jpegBCD75BC5-A216-40A0-8BAC-5947BED670C6 (resized).jpegE0969305-DC4E-40BC-B673-88D6AB4E826A (resized).jpegE0969305-DC4E-40BC-B673-88D6AB4E826A (resized).jpeg
#6018 3 years ago

I'm gonna say check with Spooky support before going rotating any plugs around any way you're not sure.

#6019 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Thanks! I think so, there are two lights in the circuit that are the same style. One under the crystals by the re entry scoop and the other underneath the right ramp to the right of the house. There’s a pink wire and brown with black striped wire going into two locations on the same board in the back box. The only thing I could try to flip are the red 3 pong connectors circled. The pink wire traces back to the lights that are out for me. The other three prong connection goes to speaker lights, and that stuff appears to be work ongoing properly. I’ve taken out both bulbs that aren’t working and reinstalled, nothing. [quoted image][quoted image]

Have you tried replacing the flasher?

#6020 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Have you tried replacing the flasher?

Thanks. Yeah, I think that’s next, I’m going to try to replace both of them. Seems weird they are both out though. I have to figure out what exact bulb it is. Still trying to figure out what light test they are in the testing menu.

#6021 3 years ago

Alrighty, I've had 1 week with R&M - and just wanted to say to Scott, Eric, Charlie, the whole Spooky team - I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT! GOOOOD JOB!!!!!!

I love this game. I have to admit - with all the talk of tweaking and tough shots, I was slightly skeptical...but, it turns out I love everything about this game! The chaotic nature of the playfield design works perfectly with the theme & code design. It's a marriage of theme I love/design/code that I haven't seen since Metallica. It all just gels perfectly together. It's abundantly clear that the team making this game know the source material inside and out...and knew how to perfectly adapt it all to creative gameplay that makes sense. The way gameplay, sound & video are choreographed is superb. The difficult shots don't bother me when I miss, because when I make them - it's really satisfying. I think I've looped the upper flipper shot more than I've looped the similar shot on my Shadow. The stackable elements...Adventures, Dimensions/Megaseeds, Multiball and Meeseeks are fun, clear, satisfying, and all work well together. The Adventure modes are all well thought out & funny. The music is incredible...strangely, it's the really chill music that I love the most - Roy & the Underwater dimension just makes me happy. It's a game like TNA, Iron Man, and Tron...I don't feel bad or frustrated when I have a bad game. Even a bad game is fun & funny...and it makes me want to hit start again to have a good game!

KEEPER!

#6022 3 years ago

How many names do you all get in before having to reset? I am on 8.26 code... after about or 6 games it drops the video and acts weird (i think this is slow down bug). Them I reboot and its ok for another 5 or 6 games.

Love the game just wanting to see if that is what everyone else is seeing as well because I had a few hiccups getting started and not sure If I should swap cpu.

#6023 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

How many names do you all get in before having to reset? I am on 8.26 code... after about or 6 games it drops the video and acts weird (i think this is slow down bug). Them I reboot and its ok for another 5 or 6 games.

The 8.26 build has an issue because of something I did with videos - new public build out soon (probably tomorrow) that fixes that.

#6024 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Alrighty, I've had 1 week with R&M - and just wanted to say to Scott, Eric, Charlie, the whole Spooky team - I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT! GOOOOD JOB!!!!!!
I love this game. I have to admit - with all the talk of tweaking and tough shots, I was slightly skeptical...but, it turns out I love everything about this game! The difficult shots don't bother me when I miss, because when I make them - it's really satisfying. I think I've looped the upper flipper shot more than I've looped the similar shot on my Shadow.

Agree, I'm not that good a player, but this thing is a flow monster. I'm getting 6+ combos with loops, ramps, orbits, and teleportations. It feels great when you get them chained together. No idea why people have commented on this being clunky. Spooky has the pins dialed in!

#6025 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Agree, I'm not that good a player, but this thing is a flow monster. I'm getting 6+ combos with loops, ramps, orbits, and teleportations. It feels great when you get them chained together. No idea why people have commented on this being clunky. Spooky has the pins dialed in!

Haters...

#6026 3 years ago

Alright, I am finally satisfied with the design.

20200927_185349 (resized).jpg20200927_185349 (resized).jpg20200927_195323 (resized).jpg20200927_195323 (resized).jpg20200927_200948 (resized).jpg20200927_200948 (resized).jpg
#6027 3 years ago

That looks fantastic.

Nicely done.

#6028 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Would you be willing to make another and sell it to me?

#6029 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Would you be willing to make another and sell it to me?

I am seriously considering it. Still need to figure a few things out. For now, I get the power from clipping onto the coin door lights. This method makes its simple for those wanting an easy/reversible mod. However, it also means the crystal lights are always on (and it is kind of bush league to connect this way). Honestly, even without the lights, it looks much better than the stock base (IMHO). Although, the blue lights really make it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, just PM me. I will let you know soon if I decide to make a run of them.

#6030 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Thanks! I think so, there are two lights in the circuit that are the same style. One under the crystals by the re entry scoop and the other underneath the right ramp to the right of the house. There’s a pink wire and brown with black striped wire going into two locations on the same board in the back box. The only thing I could try to flip are the red 3 pong connectors circled. The pink wire traces back to the lights that are out for me. The other three prong connection goes to speaker lights, and that stuff appears to be work ongoing properly. I’ve taken out both bulbs that aren’t working and reinstalled, nothing. [quoted image][quoted image]

I have had plenty of IDC connectors where the wire insulation wasnt pierced enough by the connector.

Take a thin screwdriver and really get those wires jammed into the connector. Power off of course. Better yet, replace the connector with a trifurcon style connector.

I wouldnt flip any connections around.

#6031 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Check the soldering on the LEDs in the pop bumper. You might have to resolder the wiring to it.

#6032 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I am seriously considering it. Still need to figure a few things out. For now, I get the power from clipping onto the coin door lights. This method makes its simple for those wanting an easy/reversible mod. However, it also means the crystal lights are always on (and it is kind of bush league to connect this way). Honestly, even without the lights, it looks much better than the stock base (IMHO). Although, the blue lights really make it.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, just PM me. I will let you know soon if I decide to make a run of them.

Looks great man, if you decide to make more available you may want to look into just putting one of these 2in led strips along the bottom of it if the base is wide enough, maybe the ice blue, or blue, and it should light it all up without having to make the custom dual light strands https://www.cometpinball.com/products/lighting-strips

Also when I'm at my machine tomorrow I'll look but if the blue flasher that's on the stock death crystal is just a flasher bulb (and might be because its not rgb) then if its a 12v flasher you might be able to get those 2in led strips in 12v and tap onto it, so that your crystal only comes on when the factory crystal does. Of course you would want to look into this in detail and maybe check with Scott, but that probably wouldn't put any kind of voltage strain on the game if its just flashing whenever the factory crystal flashes, and might look stock all the way around.

#6033 3 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

And another New Zealand special edition.
Thanks to all the team at Spooky and RotorDave for making it happen.
Looking forward to the ongoing evolution of the game.
[quoted image]

That's funny that you put it right next to Time Machine. They could be brothers.

#6034 3 years ago

While waiting for my r&m i have been messing around with making things. I'm working on a vat of acid cup holder that will light up like my other ones i have made. This will be quick release just have not gotten to that part yet in the design process. Thoughts?

vat (resized).PNGvat (resized).PNG
#6035 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Ok great. You know I’m at the top of the list if you do.

#6036 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

While waiting for my r&m i have been messing around with making things. I'm working on a vat of acid cup holder that will light up like my other ones i have made. This will be quick release just have not gotten to that part yet in the design process. Thoughts?
[quoted image]

That would be an awesome cup holder!

Even more awesome with a green LED light at the base of it to light up the entire inside of it green!!! or maybe glow in the dark acid dripping off the sides...

#6037 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, my only concern would be of the ball hitting it and breaking.

#6038 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have had plenty of IDC connectors where the wire insulation wasnt pierced enough by the connector.
Take a thin screwdriver and really get those wires jammed into the connector. Power off of course. Better yet, replace the connector with a trifurcon style connector.
I wouldnt flip any connections around.

Thank you! That did it! It’s back and flashing again.

#6039 3 years ago

New build available - should be on the spooky site soon, but for now: https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200928.pkg

NOTE: These change notes cover all the way back to the 8.26 build, since the 9.11 build was never officially posted at spooky.

Build 2020.09.28:
- Added: 2 New match animations (they cycle)
- Added: Ability to award more than 1 bonus credit in the bonus credit action.
- Added: Setting for optional knocker fire on extra ball collect.
- Added: Experimental new sounds settings that let you adjust Music/Voice/SFX
- Fixed: Get Schwifty FACTS page was missing
- Fixed: Extra ball info in the FACTS was still not right.
- Fixed: If Replay EB was the first EB earned, there was a logic problem that
would eat the next EB lit.
- Fixed: Flooble crank light lock LED wasn't coming on correctly at end of MB
- Fixed: System will silence all audio before starting game to kill cable video
audio if playing.
- Fixed: Crash bug in FACTS if you were in Get Schwifty
- Changed: Re-work of the power ramping for clearing the shooter lane - has a new
setting "Shooter Lane Max" that sets the top end power.
- Changed: Complete rewrite of display handling for attract mode

#6040 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Thank you! That did it! It’s back and flashing again.

Awesome. I've had to deal with one or two of those. For ones where the wire has come out, I've just replaced them with trifurcon connectors. Much more reliable connection.

#6041 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New build available - should be on the spooky site soon, but for now: https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200928.pkg
NOTE: These change notes cover all the way back to the 8.26 build, since the 9.11 build was never officially posted at spooky.
Build 2020.09.28:
- Added: 2 New match animations (they cycle)
- Added: Ability to award more than 1 bonus credit in the bonus credit action.
- Added: Setting for optional knocker fire on extra ball collect.
- Added: Experimental new sounds settings that let you adjust Music/Voice/SFX
- Fixed: Get Schwifty FACTS page was missing
- Fixed: Extra ball info in the FACTS was still not right.
- Fixed: If Replay EB was the first EB earned, there was a logic problem that
would eat the next EB lit.
- Fixed: Flooble crank light lock LED wasn't coming on correctly at end of MB
- Fixed: System will silence all audio before starting game to kill cable video
audio if playing.
- Fixed: Crash bug in FACTS if you were in Get Schwifty
- Changed: Re-work of the power ramping for clearing the shooter lane - has a new
setting "Shooter Lane Max" that sets the top end power.
- Changed: Complete rewrite of display handling for attract mode

o-din You got your alternate match sequences! Hopefully you still check up on this thread every once in a while and see the updates.

#6042 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

o-din You got your alternate match sequences! Hopefully you still check up on this thread every once in a while and see the updates.

Glad to see the space battle escape was fit into the pin somewhere - it’s such a great animation sequence.

#6043 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Glad to see the space battle escape was fit into the pin somewhere - it’s such a great animation sequence.

I haven't seen the new code yet, but will be downloading it when I get home today! I look forward to each and every build.

#6044 3 years ago

Both of the new match sequences are an awesome addition.

#6045 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Don't forget about the drop bears, flying kangaroos, and very large cow snatching saltwater crocodiles
p.s. the last one is the actual tourist killer, maybe cos crocs are more placid where they come from?
[quoted image]
The Platypus, verging on extinct... a mammal that lays eggs!... if you see one in the wild buy a lottery ticket! They are really very cute!
[quoted image]
Also like snakes, they won't hurt you anyway, if you don't surprise them by sticking your finger up their bum or whatever. lol

but aren't they also venomous? I remember reading that the claw on their back legs excretes a venom.

yep, harmful, but not lethal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus_venom

#6046 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Don’t worry,
I’ll be there in about 20 minutes to update his game for him.
Supposedly there’s a “Jeep ride“ in it for me today...
I hope that’s not Spicoli code for something nefarious.

#6047 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Don’t worry,
I’ll be there in about 20 minutes to update his game for him.
Supposedly there’s a “Jeep ride“ in it for me today...
I hope that’s not Spicoli code for something nefarious.

Awesome! knowing odin, I'm sure you can expect something more than just a quick jeep ride

#6048 3 years ago

Done and Done!
The Mighty O-Din approves first viewed NEW match sequence.

600C7784-603F-4C20-8FF4-DD6F460F20DE (resized).jpeg600C7784-603F-4C20-8FF4-DD6F460F20DE (resized).jpeg
Eric and Team Spooky rule.
33CAF896-CAE4-44BA-83DE-8D3679C8310B (resized).jpeg33CAF896-CAE4-44BA-83DE-8D3679C8310B (resized).jpeg
Now for that “Jeep Ride...”
17203A90-895F-434B-997B-81D47C889131 (resized).jpeg17203A90-895F-434B-997B-81D47C889131 (resized).jpeg

#6049 3 years ago

I bought a super nice BK2000, from a guy in your area nimble. He was selling to get a TNA, I wonder if that was you or Odin perhaps? He had a rad collection of EM'S in the backyard garage.

#6050 3 years ago

Did the start button ALWAYS flash during the entire game? Mine is doing that after today’s update. Maybe it’s something I didn’t notice.

Edit
After a few more games it flashes randomly per ball. IE.. ball one this game flashes and ball three. Ball two and three the start button flashes next.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Colts Neck, NJ
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/121?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.