(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 405.
#5901 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s in good company.
(For now - this is just a temporary setup...R&M is prob going in another room once we settle in more...although maybe I should keep the 3 animated games together...but ugh, I don’t want to move STTNG again)
[quoted image]

That’s awesome!

If you move the STTNG you’ll have room for a South Park in that line up!

Either way, nice lineup!

#5902 3 years ago

Any chance someone can post a pic of the boards in the backbox? My speaker and translite lighting are not working. There’s sa couple of wires disconnected. Not sure where they go.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5903 3 years ago

Here you go, hope this helps...

IMG_20200920_193402 (resized).jpgIMG_20200920_193402 (resized).jpg
#5904 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That’s awesome!
If you move the STTNG you’ll have room for a South Park in that line up!
Either way, nice lineup!

South Park was my first animation job, and I love the show - but I don’t want the pin. Maybe if someone made a new one!

#5905 3 years ago

Got #182 on Friday. Shoots like butter. No issues on garage, loop at all. But have a few other issues.

1) Some LED inserts just staying white and never change. See pic. Maybe they're connected to GI or something? Just seems like a random assortment of them. Also the antigravity power meter is full all the time, doesn't change.

2) Game gets stuck firing ball over and over in shooter lane. Hits hard and gets to the end of the rail and rejects, going back down. It happens randomly, but fires over and over until I turn off and take the glass off. Sounds like this is a recurrent issue for some on here maybe? Anyone have a clean solution to this?

That bass rattle suggestion from yesterday is clutch as well. Sounded pretty rough with rattle everywhere as shipped.

Not trying to be too negative though, game is super awesome!

20200920_171103 (resized).jpg20200920_171103 (resized).jpg
#5906 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Here you go, hope this helps...[quoted image]

Thanks! Speaker lights are working. Mine aren’t always on. Is that normal operation? Backbox lighting still not working. Will follow up with Spooky tomorrow. Bass was shaking! Thanks to the pinsider who posted the schematic. Really enjoying the game now.

#5907 3 years ago
20200920_102353 (resized).jpg20200920_102353 (resized).jpg20200920_110610 (resized).jpg20200920_110610 (resized).jpg20200920_110624 (resized).jpg20200920_110624 (resized).jpg
#5908 3 years ago

Question - where is the knocker located in R&M?

Picture?

Thanks!

rd

#5909 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Question - where is the knocker located in R&M?
Picture?
Thanks!
rd

Head upper left

#5910 3 years ago

Just had vid clipping/game froze on Pickle Rick stage 3. Had to reboot.

#5911 3 years ago

Some places have the Mondo R&M figures in stock now. Cost around $100 .

b40 (resized).JPGb40 (resized).JPG

#5912 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Just had vid clipping/game froze

I have had 2 " slow downs " followed by lockups on the latest code.

#5913 3 years ago

Number 192 reporting in.
Thanks Lucas! Plays great outta the box

IMG20200921161830 (resized).jpgIMG20200921161830 (resized).jpgIMG_20200922_113533 (resized).jpgIMG_20200922_113533 (resized).jpg
#5914 3 years ago

Rick and Morty Season 4 comes out tomorrow on DVD, and I’m sharing an idea for a Vat of Acid adventure. I tried to map something out that embodies the spirit of the episode, while including risk reward and a novel idea for multiball (which I don’t think has ever been done before). Here’s my idea (just for fun, but if elements can be used by Spooky, then great!):

The Adventure has three stages and would work as a Morty’s choice.

Stage 1: Morty has fun – build up the mini counter near the car

-Morty uses the reset device and proceeds through 5 short vignettes from the show (falling in the manhole, eating cheese balls etc).
-The mode starts and the player has 10 flips total across both flippers.
-5 shots are lit. Completing a shot adds more 10 flips (like a reset)! And shows a vignette.
-The goal is to increase the number of available flips. This earned number will be used again in Stage 3 – the higher the number the better.
-Mode ends if all flips are used.
-Mode proceeds to Stage 2 if all 5 shots are hit. The remaining number of flips is stored on the mini display counter – this will come into play in stage 3.

Stage 2: Morty finds love and relationship blooms – build up the score bank
-More shots are lit, to proceed through Morty’s relationship with the girl.
-Shot starts at 300,000 and counts down quickly over time, for 5 more shots (similar to underwater doom on Shadow), quicker shots accrue more points. They are applied to the player's score.
-The points for each of the 5 shots are added up and the sum becomes the jackpot shot for phase 3.
-The stage ends by shooting for the center car shot and the airplane is boarded and crashes.

Stage 3: Morty needs to get rescued without the reset button being pushed.

-Each stage 3 shots uses jackpot value from Phase 2, and accrues points to a bank, only claimable from the center shot.
-The pop bumper is deactivated for stage 3 – at first ☺
-Hitting shots build up the bank to a higher sum – hitting the center shot will give the player an option to play on and continue growing, or cash out and end the mode (being rescued). If the player wants, they could theoretically aim for the center shot and collect the banked amount and end the mode.
-And as for the number on the mini display counter from Stage 1 (remaining flips from stage 1 are converted to seconds)... Well when stage 3 starts, there is a count down in the mini display… While counting down, Morty has infinite life (ball save)
-GI is bright at first, and dimmer and dimmer as it gets to zero (life fading) BUT…
-As the count down gets to 0 this is where things get interesting.
-The pop bumper activates at zero; the pop bumper is represents pressing the reset button on the reset device (Which you DON’T want to hit). It pulses red. Hitting the active pop will end the mode, and the accrued Stage 3 bank of points will be lost completely.
-When zero happens the player could continue on scoring and building, but hitting the pop will end the mode without any points from Stage 3 (only those in Stage 2 would be persistent). This would be risky.
-And here’s the kicker…. When zero happens, not only does the pop bumper “reset device” become active. The second ball in the portal trough comes out… A negative two ball multiball, difficult to manage, and if either of the two balls touch the reset device pop bumper, Stage 3 banked points is lost! RESET!! Mode Ends.
-If the player at any time collects the bank without hitting the reset device, it also ends (as a win and being rescued).

Obviously points balance need to be configured, and I’m sure Spooky could come up with something better, but sharing ideas if any of the elements could work. What do you think?

Also, I made mylars for my Rick and Morty, one in the inner orbit to prevent any wear, and another for the scoop. These have been sized and designed in illustrator. I designed the shape to remain relatively invisible and fit in with the megaseed curve in the inner orbit and the black border to the mini display.

I'm sharing the template below for others to use if they would like to measure and cut their own. – print to 100%. Feel free to reach out directly if you want the pdf (there might be issues with how Pinside renders/resizes). Enjoy! It's free, note there are no warranties or guarantees provided, and are used at one's own preference.
RM Mylar shapes_v2.pdfRM Mylar shapes_v2.pdf

#5915 3 years ago

-And here’s the kicker…. When zero happens, not only does the pop bumper “reset device” become active. The second ball in the portal trough comes out… A negative two ball multiball, difficult to manage, and if either of the two balls touch the reset device pop bumper, Stage 3 banked points is lost! RESET!!

The slam reset is awesome and evil!
(Not sure why it didn't show that its not my post, maybe deleted to much?)

#5916 3 years ago

Question for owners who have recieved thier game.
Is the topper well built enough, to withstand, being moved in an open truck? I'm talking moderate freeway speeds.
If not, is it removable?
Thanks!

Question from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#5917 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Question for owners who have recieved thier game.
Is the topper well built enough, to withstand, being moved in an open truck? I'm talking moderate freeway speeds.
If not, is it removable?
Thanks!
Question from the Freeeek Kingdom.

You mean with the head down?

#5918 3 years ago

Ha! Yes. I'm no rookie. That made me laugh!

I'm gonna unbox it at my friends warehouse, the day I get it, and have a couple of friends over that night.
Then I'm loading it up in my pickup for 75 miles home.
Dont want the topper to rip off.

#5919 3 years ago

I've got those giant sized moving blankets and way to many straps, I'm wrapping it up, just worried about how delicate the topper is.

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

I've got those giant sized moving blankets and way to many straps, I'm wrapping it up, just worried about how delicate the topper is.

The topper can be transported like that seeing as they ship the game with it on. Granted it’s only one plug and a few screws to simply take it off just in case.

#5921 3 years ago

Ok, thanks for the info sir.

#5922 3 years ago

Build sheet for #260 received today, for those of you tracking numbers.

#5923 3 years ago

Build Sheet #273 also received today.

#5924 3 years ago

Just sent my check in for 243!!! Expected to get rickity ricked rocked in a few weeks!!!!!

#5925 3 years ago

I haven’t followed the thread ultra closely, so forgive me if this has been brought up.

I noticed that on some high score screens, the Morty doesn’t match the description. It’s only showing Trunk Morty:

50BC5484-9CB8-4838-81FA-D8F5149005C4 (resized).jpeg50BC5484-9CB8-4838-81FA-D8F5149005C4 (resized).jpeg94E37C52-192C-4DBA-BDDD-F55459912A9C (resized).jpeg94E37C52-192C-4DBA-BDDD-F55459912A9C (resized).jpegBE206DA9-92A1-46E3-B457-43827E34D3D9 (resized).jpegBE206DA9-92A1-46E3-B457-43827E34D3D9 (resized).jpeg

These ones show the correct Morty:

701FB4A6-E7A0-44B5-AFAD-B13C7BF3DC8D (resized).jpeg701FB4A6-E7A0-44B5-AFAD-B13C7BF3DC8D (resized).jpeg5D20D3F8-D500-44B5-AF20-4EEAA357DB12 (resized).jpeg5D20D3F8-D500-44B5-AF20-4EEAA357DB12 (resized).jpeg
#5926 3 years ago

That's the Morty the player used to get that particular achievement.

#5927 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

That's the Morty the player used to get that particular achievement.

Right, but it doesn’t match. Look at the pics again. It says Purple Morty, Baby Morty, etc...but only shows Trunk Morty. On mode champs & Other Notable Mortys, the Morty shown is correct.

#5928 3 years ago

Ah yes, I see what you mean now.

#5929 3 years ago

Who writes this crap? Turrible.

#5930 3 years ago

I’m looking for inside art blades. I thought I’d seen some that were not just planets (Spooky, Tiltgraffix).

Anyone know where to get them?

#5931 3 years ago

I installed the Twilight Zone powerball in my Flooble Crank, and the pearlescent white works well with the bright LED's. It adds a beautiful tint variation to the color. I highly recommend this mod!
222D94AD-85E9-44E3-A5C8-F76028ECDCA6 (resized).jpeg222D94AD-85E9-44E3-A5C8-F76028ECDCA6 (resized).jpeg
025DFCCA-803F-42E5-B182-4F1D2EAAD1F5 (resized).jpeg025DFCCA-803F-42E5-B182-4F1D2EAAD1F5 (resized).jpeg9C117030-EC04-4916-B9AD-0815105F7EEC (resized).jpeg9C117030-EC04-4916-B9AD-0815105F7EEC (resized).jpegB509968E-3C0C-4927-947D-F4C5A6D46BD1 (resized).jpegB509968E-3C0C-4927-947D-F4C5A6D46BD1 (resized).jpeg

#5932 3 years ago

I’m working on something so mind-blowingly(tm) Innovative(tm) that I absolutely can’t wait to show you. In fact, I would usually have each of you sign an NDA, but this is so innovative that I can’t even formulate what I’m doing into words.

IMG_20200923_171901 (resized).jpgIMG_20200923_171901 (resized).jpg
#5933 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I installed the Twilight Zone powerball in my Flooble Crank, and the pearlescent white works well with the bright LED's. It adds a beautiful tint variation to the color. I highly recommend this mod!
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice idea. Also, adjust your drop targets they are sitting too low. Sorry my OCD couldn't resist.
Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.38.12 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-23 at 6.38.12 PM (resized).png

#5934 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

I’m working on something so mind-blowingly(tm) Innovative(tm) that I absolutely can’t wait to show you. In fact, I would usually have each of you sign an NDA, but this is so innovative that I can’t even formulate what I’m doing into words.
[quoted image]

That's so awesome! I'll take a spot for an order.

#5935 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

That's so awesome! I'll take a spot for an order.

I think he is making fun of a company down the road from you....

#5936 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

[quoted image]

Ooh, I see it - LEDs on the apron edge. Nice touch. So Innovative.

#5937 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Nice idea. Also, adjust your drop targets they are sitting too low. Sorry my OCD couldn't resist.
[quoted image]

Thank you, I appreciate the heads up! Will do.

#5938 3 years ago

Is that a portal on a lcd screen? Does it have motion?

#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thank you, I appreciate the heads up! Will do.

Of course. On my friends game, the wingnuts that and the stopper that the target rests on were installed wrong from the factory. You might find the wingnuts in the cabinet.

#5940 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Of course. On my friends game, the wingnuts that and the stopper that the target rests on were installed wrong from the factory. You might find the wingnuts in the cabinet.

I checked and they seem level with the playfield, unless you mean low as in they are too close to the player (which I assume is fine to counter the ball slamming it towards the back so often). Perhaps it's an unusual photo angle?

#5941 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

[quoted image]

I'm in...

1. Kidchrisso

#5942 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I checked and they seem level with the playfield, unless you mean low as in they are too close to the player (which I assume is fine to counter the ball slamming it towards the back so often). Perhaps it's an unusual photo angle?

Must be the phone angle. Yeah I meant the top of the target not level with the playfield.

#5943 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Must be the phone angle. Yeah I meant the top of the target not level with the playfield.

Cool, yes I think so, thanks for the heads up anyway!

#5944 3 years ago

Mini Wizard Mode idea:

There’s been a lot of Adventure and Dimension ideas so I figured this could be a different mini-mode idea that’s always available. Just thought I’d float it out there to see if any interest.

Jest: A loop mode that qualifies after you hit 4 consecutive loops from the upper right flipper and starts on your 5th consecutive loop. Basically upon hitting the 4th loop in a row the spinner could trigger a different sound that lets you know you’ve crossed over into the mini-wizard mode, then each time you hit one more consecutive loop than before the spinner makes a more dramatic amped up sound and a hurry-up shot is lit somewhere on the table. A ‘high score’ award could be added at the end of the game to enter your name for the most consecutive loops to date.

More Details: The hurry-up shot could be a rover target that is somewhere different each time, noticeable by that insert strobing white for X amount of seconds to collect. It could be points, or light Mystery or Portal, or something different each time leading up to an extra ball hurry-up on the 8th consecutive loop and again at 12 etc… The hurry-ups for each consecutive loop after 5 could all stay lit for X amount of time from when they were qualified, so for example: if you got to 7 loops and fell out you could have 3 hurry-ups lit to try and get one/some before they disappear… you would weigh out risk/reward deciding which one to go for by the ease of the shot and if it was lit first or last if you think you have time to get it before it goes out (the insert light could get faster as time is up). The spinner sound would be noticeably different and something that revs up & pumps the player as they’re holding on for life trying to get one more consecutive loop. A quick light pulse and shaker vibration could go along with each consecutive spinner rip like a wave/explosion of light from the spinner outward.

Theme: This is just a fast paced & very short mini-wizard mode idea that won’t last seconds until you can master the pin-zen needed to get past 5 consecutive loops, and even then you will fall out any second after that and try for the hurry-up(s), so not really much theme integration needed.
That said it wouldn’t want to interfere with an Adventure theme (or future ones), and I’m sure the Spooky team could come up with a way to incorporate anything needed in a cool way.
One idea I had was the spinner sound could be Slow Mobius S1e11 ~15:04 when Rick says “Hit me with the clock beam!” and he does a fast turntable spin sound, and each consecutive loop/spinner rip could be Scott doing a crazier super sonic turntable spin sound that gets more intense with each loop.
So maybe it could be “The Rick Dance Turnaround”? or The Rick Dance Wizard Mode.. There’s 7 steps in the Rick Dance song so after you qualify the mode on the 4th loop then starting on 5 there could be 7 hurry-ups to possibly get one/some depending on how far you get each time, that means it would take getting all the way up to 12 consecutive loops to master the Rick Dance, which at that point your hand would most likely spaz out!!
I’m sure there are better integration ideas than what I just tossed out there but I was just trying to get the acid juices flowing!..

Rick Dance (resized).jpgRick Dance (resized).jpg

#5945 3 years ago

R & M Pinball Engine 212 arrived. For those of you thinking of going with standard decals, they look plenty great.

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
#5946 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

R & M Pinball Engine 212 arrived. For those of you thinking of going with standard decals, they look plenty great.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good!

Don’t forget to check the oil level and the coin door lock.

#5947 3 years ago

#183 was scheduled to leave glorious Benton today, arrival possible wen, thurs, next week.
Thank you Spooky crew! Can't wait.
Specs
Non butter, I'm clumsy.
Lighted speakers
Shaker/knocker
Plastic protectors.
Art blades. If I dont like em in person, I'm sure the community will make an improvement .

And that's it, dont needs the extra color stuff.

Thanks to everyone here for the help, with my dumb questions. Glad I joined in after 10 years.

Message from the Freeeek Dimension.

#5948 3 years ago

Is there an option so the adventure card 'saves' and carries over, BK2K Ransom style? I thought I remember that being talked about as an optional setting...but can't seem to find it, not sure it's in there.

If it's not an option, I hope it makes it some day. There's no way I'll ever get through 10 adventures in one game. I think my highest is 4.

#5949 3 years ago

OK,#182,183,192>then jump to #212>another jump>#243,260,273! Is there a reason for the way outta sequence numbers?? Just wondering cause I'm watching and saving for #499,and don't follow the production numbers???

#5950 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,#182,183,192>then jump to #212>another jump>#243,260,273! Is there a reason for the way outta sequence numbers?? Just wondering cause I'm watching and saving for #499,and don't follow the production numbers???

Not everyone reports their progress, and batches for overseas go out of sequence.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/119?hl=oliviarium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.