(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 405.
#5751 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I started to fit glow tonight but I’ve decided to reorder a new kit with clear everything and either black or yellow flippers. The reason? The colored lightshow looks best displayed through clear rings, to me.
I’m trying to nail down the correct rubbers, as the Kalaxian Purple kit on Titan has some deviations from stock, and I discovered the fork I made is incomplete.
I’ve got an email in to KT to inquire what the official sizes are.

What type of rubbers are included from Spooky? I'm assuming not Titans?

#5752 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

What type of rubbers are included from Spooky? I'm assuming not Titans?

Pinball Life

#5753 3 years ago

ProTip: If you have the ball in the right ramp return backspinning and crawling out of the A lane into the M lane drain...I found this problem went away with a good waxing. (I use P21S.)

#5754 3 years ago

Any new numbers or deliveries for anyone? We need to know!

#5755 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

Pinsider newovad kindly maintains this tracker: https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

#5756 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Pinsider newovad kindly maintains this tracker: https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

Oh yes, I hawk over that too, but a lot of his data comes from people providing updates here.

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

my buddy who has #749 coming was as happy as could be also, because it was pretty awesome.

Weird. I have #749 coming some day.

749 (resized).JPG749 (resized).JPG
#5758 3 years ago

Paid in full for 186 and awaiting shipping info

#5759 3 years ago

Paid in full for 237, but don't expect it until mid-late October

#5760 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Paid in full for 237, but don't expect it until mid-late October

I thought they only asked for payment when shipping was around 2 weeks away?

#5761 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

Oh yes, I hawk over that too, but a lot of his data comes from people providing updates here.

Ha. ALL of my data comes from here. Some people private message me but I'm not bothering Spooky because I doubt they will give me that info. Plus, it doesn't really matter. It's 11 to 15 machines per week. Do the math as needed.

Also, my numbers are almost a week old because we typically don't see any new info until Tuesday.

#5762 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I thought they only asked for payment when shipping was around 2 weeks away?

Mine is through Joe at PinballStar and I think he probably asked his entire block of orders (which I'm at the tail end of I believe) to submit payment around the same time, which was middle of this month. No biggie for me, since I just got my Atlanta Falcons season tickets refund and I could have just burned the money and had more fun than watching another year of that *&$^ show in person . Sending it to Joe saves me from that temptation

#5763 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Mine is through Joe at PinballStar and I think he probably asked his entire block of orders (which I'm at the tail end of I believe) to submit payment around the same time, which was middle of this month. No biggie for me, since I just got my Atlanta Falcons season tickets refund and I could have just burned the money and had more fun than watching another year of that *&$^ show in person . Sending it to Joe saves me from that temptation

Ah ok makes sense. I think Spooky direct does the ~two weeks away invoice.

#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Ha. ALL of my data comes from here. Some people private message me but I'm not bothering Spooky because I doubt they will give me that info. Plus, it doesn't really matter. It's 11 to 15 machines per week. Do the math as needed.
Also, my numbers are almost a week old because we typically don't see any new info until Tuesday.

Maybe we should use a sheet to track things as well, since the numbers are jumping all over (with international shipping) or whatever.

I think we know a few of the blocks that went to the distributors at least.

We were up to early 200's and then it seems were back down to the 180's.. I am not really sure.

#5765 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

143 is arriving tomorrow.

#5766 3 years ago

Canada bound 217 invoiced and paid.

#5767 3 years ago

Yup one more for BC, # 167, butter nothing but buuuuutter!

#5768 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

Maybe we should use a sheet to track things as well, since the numbers are jumping all over (with international shipping) or whatever.
I think we know a few of the blocks that went to the distributors at least.
We were up to early 200's and then it seems were back down to the 180's.. I am not really sure.

Quoted from jonesjb:

143 is arriving tomorrow.

Don't listen to Jones, he had his held while he moved. I just disregard all the outliers, including most of 180-200 as that seems to be the international block. We have different distributors asking for money at different times, which can also confuse things. 204 arrived last Thursday, 217 paid up today. 205-213ish should arrive this week. Let's start with that and go from there.

But most importantly, just breathe (while the Canadians mess up the logic of what we think we know with their out of sequence numbers).

#5769 3 years ago

212 paid over a week ago. No shipping yet; figure it'll be a couple more weeks.

#5770 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Don't listen to Jones, he had his held while he moved. I just disregard all the outliers, including most of 180-200 as that seems to be the international block. We have different distributors asking for money at different times, which can also confuse things. 204 arrived last Thursday, 217 paid up today. 205-213ish should arrive this week. Let's start with that and go from there.
But most importantly, just breathe (while the Canadians mess up the logic of what we think we know with their out of sequence numbers).

That’s my point, there are so many variables at play there is really no rhyme or reason trying to track so close. If people keep asking for number data though, I’ll share.

#5771 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Remember, international block is Not a "block" as such. Mine is #500 which has been built now, international just Built in the 180-200 "Period", along with the standards and whatever numbers scattered across the build numbers.

Makes guessing timeframes easily skewed significantly.

#5772 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

That’s my point, there are so many variables at play there is really no rhyme or reason trying to track so close. If people keep asking for number data though, I’ll share.

I love every time you pop in with your info and confuse the crap out of folks that haven't been following. But maybe that's just me.

#5773 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I love every time you pop in with your info and confuse the crap out of folks that haven't been following. But maybe that's just me.

That’s how I roll.

#5774 3 years ago

Got #185 today.

448E3AB4-5093-4B3E-B24B-3FDA52DC7327 (resized).jpeg448E3AB4-5093-4B3E-B24B-3FDA52DC7327 (resized).jpeg
#5775 3 years ago

Ok, you fools got me to finaly join in!
# 183 checking in.
Paid in early august, no nothing yet.
Not complaining.
It's just I'm getting the shakes.
I'm in Socal, btw.

#5776 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

# 183 checking in.
Not complaining.
I'm in Socal, btw.

Just seen your game when I was picking mine up.

#5777 3 years ago

Like spotting bigfoot! For real sir?

#5778 3 years ago

Anyone else hit the anti-gravity button when the ball is going out the left out lane? I am assuming that is caused by Bourbon.

#5779 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Anyone else hit the anti-gravity button when the ball is going out the left out lane? I am assuming that is caused by Bourbon.

Double Vision at play.

#5780 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Yes and I also reach for it on other games like WOZ and Wonka.

#5781 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Like spotting bigfoot! For real sir?

There was numbers 180-185 helped move them

#5782 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

# 183 checking in.
Not complaining.
I'm in Socal, btw.

Dr. Gonzo, as your attorney...I advise you to take 2 grams of morphine, 20 hits from a Turkish bong, 5 cups of extra strong coffee, and one meatball hoagie extra meatballs to recover from said shakes immediately.

Waitasec, I think that's YOUR line!

#5783 3 years ago

Thanks for the news Tatman.
That's great to hear, and its margarita night
Here, no mind altering tonight.

#5784 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Out of curiosity...
The TNA soundtrack was available on iTunes. Will the RM soundtrack be available as well?
Love those Danesi beats, yo.

Since I do own the rights to all the custom music in the game, this is not off the table. I do plan on releasing a new album this year that will include some of the tracks that were used in the game on it. When it releases, I will spam it all over the place, so don't worry.
--Scott

#5785 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Since I do own the rights to all the custom music in the game, this is not off the table. I do plan on releasing a new album this year that will include some of the tracks that were used in the game on it. When it releases, I will spam it all over the place, so don't worry.
--Scott

BEST NEWS EVER!!

#5786 3 years ago

Are there any owners who were on the fence about getting the butter cabinet, ended up getting it and later regretted it? Be it due to cost, perceived value, the look of it? I won't have the chance to see one in person and trying hard to justify it.

#5787 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Are there any owners who were on the fence about getting the butter cabinet, ended up getting it and later regretted it? Be it due to cost, perceived value, the look of it? I won't have the chance to see one in person and trying hard to justify it.

I did my best to capture the butter experience on 4k video.

https://tinyurl.com/rmbutter

#5788 3 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

I doubt you find anyone that was on the fence and regrets going with it. I've seen a butter TNA in person and it was gorgeous, definitely makes the pin look a lot more 'premium' overall. @zaphx's vid does a good job showing how glossy the finish is.

Is it worth the money? That's gonna be 100% up to you as it's entirely subjective. I'm a kid in my 20's with too many expensive hobbies and I'm thinking butter-money is better spent on an early space-themed SS to sit next to R+M

#5789 3 years ago

#208 shipped. Hopefully get it end of week.

#5790 3 years ago

Okay....I have to ask. In recent days, I have seen multiple spots sell for $3k - $4k. Some of those spots being very far down the build line. Yet, I have seen fully loaded NIB machines for ~$11k go unsold despite being near ready for pickup/delivery from Spooky. What am I missing?

If my calculations are correct, if you buy a spot for $3k - $4k, you will end up paying $9.5k - $10.5k for a bare bones R&M. Plus you will wait months for the machine (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). However, if you buy a fully loaded R&M for $11k, you get all the features and you can be playing in a few weeks. Again, what am I missing?

Full disclosure, I placed a for sale add on Pinside a week ago for a fully loaded (minus bill acceptor) R&M that I listed for $11k. I got several tire kickers but nobody committed prior to my deadline (I kept the ad open until Spooky contacted me that the machine was ready for pickup). I thought if I was going to sell, it would have been far easier just to have the buyer contact Spooky and make arrangements. Anyway, I decided to keep and store.

Again, just curious to the logic. Thanks.

#5791 3 years ago

Play the fucker, I fuckin love the shit out of my R&M!!

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Okay....I have to ask. In recent days, I have see multiple spots sell for $3k - $4k. Some of those spots being very far down the build line. Yet, I have seen fully loaded NIB machines for ~$11k go unsold despite being near ready for pickup/delivery from Spooky. What am I missing?
If my calculations are correct, if you buy a spot for $3k - $4k, you will end up paying $9.5k - $10.5k for a bare bones R&M. Plus you will wait months for the machine (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). However, if you buy a fully loaded R&M for $11k, you get all the features and you can be playing in a few weeks. Again, what am I missing?
Full disclosure, I placed a for sale add on Pinside a week ago for a fully loaded (minus bill acceptor) R&M that I listed for $11k. I got several tire kickers but nobody committed prior to my deadline (I kept the ad open until Spooky contacted me that the machine was ready for pickup). I thought if I was going to sell, it would have been far easier just to have the seller contact Spooky and make arrangements. Anyway, I decided to keep and store.

Easier for people to buy a spot for $3-4K than it is to plunk down $11K for a game. Sure it will end up costing the same, but people think, "I'll save up for the final payment." That kind of thinking leads to people having to sell their spot down the line anyway.

#5793 3 years ago

#175 arrived yesterday. Loaded with every option available

#5794 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:Easier for people to buy a spot for $3-4K than it is to plunk down $11K for a game. Sure it will end up costing the same, but people think, "I'll save up for the final payment." That kind of thinking leads to people having to sell their spot down the line anyway.

Yeah, I'd wager that most rich mofos who wanted one NOW have already scrounged one up.

Quoted from Ozzy:

#175 arrived yesterday. Loaded with every option available

Congrats! Ya know, the longer I wait, the more I feel inclined to go Butter. It's going to get a spot where the sides are visible, it certainly sounds like a keeper so I won't care if it doesn't add $1k to the resale value (and I'm not so sure it won't), and no one who has gotten it has expressed even the slightest regret that I recall.

Also, Spooky must make a little bit of profit on the upgrade anyway, and they deserve to!

"Bring me the butter!"

#5795 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

"Bring me the butter!"

0b43282b-3064-419f-bfdb-7f7b31c0f3b8_1.6d726ce3fdc6837f6e11acbf2d8eb12e (resized).jpeg0b43282b-3064-419f-bfdb-7f7b31c0f3b8_1.6d726ce3fdc6837f6e11acbf2d8eb12e (resized).jpeg
#5796 3 years ago

Does Rick and Morty still use the small power supply to the left of the main cabinet power supply for auxillary 5v/12v power? Going to be making the coil cooling kits available for Spooky pins, but need to know if the power setup for the latest one, Rick and Morty, is still the same as it was for Rob Zombie so I can make some Spooky-specific harnesses.

#5797 3 years ago

Why are so many people selling the machine before playing it? Was the intent not to go through with it and make like 1,500 bucks? Some people I am sure actually wanted it and were unable. I guess I understand the times we are in. Hopefully that is the reason. I would just be happy getting my money back!

#5798 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyway, I decided to keep and store.

I was with your train of logic until the end.

#5799 3 years ago

Lower right flipper going limp, sometimes taking two presses to flip, sometimes just flickering and sometimes nothing. I didn’t get any replies when I asked what coil power settings ppl are using but I sure would like any help with this cause changing the coil settings for it or the hold power aren’t doing the trick. Thanks for any help!

#5800 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I doubt you find anyone that was on the fence and regrets going with it. I've seen a butter TNA in person and it was gorgeous, definitely makes the pin look a lot more 'premium' overall. zaphx's vid does a good job showing how glossy the finish is.
Is it worth the money? That's gonna be 100% up to you as it's entirely subjective. I'm a kid in my 20's with too many expensive hobbies and I'm thinking butter-money is better spent on an early space-themed SS to sit next to R+M

I can definitely relate to bring a kid in my 20's with too many expensive hobbies. I'll be picking up my R&M soon to put next to my F14, but after that I'll need to find more space to put things

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/116?hl=zaphx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.