(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 404.
#5601 3 years ago
36BB392A-F534-43BC-957D-836B858A3E0F.gif36BB392A-F534-43BC-957D-836B858A3E0F.gif62A70EDA-79DD-4C79-B816-BC008C910CC7.gif62A70EDA-79DD-4C79-B816-BC008C910CC7.gif856C7F91-E68A-439A-BC39-E1D581D273EF.gif856C7F91-E68A-439A-BC39-E1D581D273EF.gifBAFE127C-5308-4E68-A972-525CD082E35A.gifBAFE127C-5308-4E68-A972-525CD082E35A.gif
#5602 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I know initially the game spotted adventure punches largely because there weren't enough adventures in the game to complete a card.

Not true. It starts with adventures spotted based on what we think will keep it reasonable for average players to possibly finish the card. Hence why the default recently went UP to 4, even though we've added more adventures.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Like the first five seconds of this?

Kind of. Dave could probably separate the two, but I wouldn't want completely-wrecked R&M to be the ones you always see when locking balls.

Quoted from Pinstym:

2 balls locked. Just the little snippet of the 2 balls actually being enclosed.

Same problem as earlier - The time cops aren't in any way associated with the gromflomite battle, or rick's car, or any of that. Random stuff from the show just for sake of random junk from the show isn't good integration.

#5603 3 years ago

Slow Ramp for the Extra Ball would be my pick!

#5604 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Slow Ramp for the Extra Ball would be my pick!

BOTH of them.

The "Wait for it"

and the

<Cough>"Too Fast",Cough>

#5605 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Kind of. Dave could probably separate the two, but I wouldn't want completely-wrecked R&M to be the ones you always see when locking balls.

@epthegeek, two questions on the ball lock, are these literally mean to be Rick. and then Morty as entering? And does it have to be a precursor to the Gromflomite battle?

I ask because I thought this would work from Rest and Ricklaxation Season 3, episode 6 (or maybe if not for an alternate multiball with the ship if not appropriate for Gromflomite multiball):

Ball lock one:
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.59.45 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.59.45 PM (resized).png

Ball lock two:
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.59.58 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-08 at 6.59.58 PM (resized).png

Ball Lock 3:
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.01.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.01.08 PM (resized).png

Multiball start:
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.04.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.04.33 PM (resized).png

Please consider

#5606 3 years ago

OK I may be way off base but when the gromfolmites show up at Bird persons wedding and the shooting starts a scrotum shaped instrument (drums maybe I can't remember) but it gets shot twice. Will see if I can find a clip

#5607 3 years ago

Or same episode looking for planets maybe tiny planet could be a silver ball "our cup
run-eth over"

#5608 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

OK I may be way off base but when the gromfolmites show up at Bird persons wedding and the shooting starts a scrotum shaped instrument (drums maybe I can't remember) but it gets shot twice. Will see if I can find a clip

Yeah, the drums look like ball-sacks. I’m not sure that works, but I know what you’re talking about.

#5609 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's rough, I know. The hardest part is to remember to actually look for things and take notes versus just enjoying the show.
I figured somewhere I'd find individual shots of R&M getting in the car for locking balls. No such luck.

Could be a stretch but in the Ep: "The Ricks must be Crazy" there's the "Keep Summer Safe" clips - locking Summer in the vehicle...

#5610 3 years ago

And for the extra ball, what about Rick grabbing the large round pinball shaped robot in Raising Gazorpazorp (before it actually gives birth), when Rick is flying around the room.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.44.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-08 at 7.44.08 PM (resized).png
#5611 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And for the extra ball, what about Rick grabbing the large round pinball shaped robot in Raising Gazorpazorp (before it actually gives birth), when Rick is flying around the room.
[quoted image]

This one is pretty good.

The courier flap isn’t bad either.

#5612 3 years ago

Could this sequence work for Extra Ball? From the Vindicators episode (S03E04)...

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.55.12 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.55.12 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.55.40 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-09 at 10.55.40 am (resized).png
#5613 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Could this sequence work for Extra Ball? From the Vindicators episode (S03E04)...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Including the ta-da jump out is probably too long for a during-gameplay-quick-thing - but, the first part is definitely pretty on point.

#5614 3 years ago

I see the tracker shows #203 was shipped last week and delivered this week? I thought we were in the 170's, can anyone confirm? International maybe?

#5615 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here's something you could discuss: Anybody have ideas for good clips to use for collecting an extra ball (when you collect it, we already have the robot to serve it) or locking balls in the ship?
I've been over the show a few times looking for stuff and haven't really found the right thing. Found the slam save clip on one of those passes, but still don't have anything for those other two things though.

In Lawnmower Dog there is the scene with the trash truck full of human testicles (balls) the dogs have collected.

D8896468-4265-43F9-A761-57B7DDF2EB6E.gifD8896468-4265-43F9-A761-57B7DDF2EB6E.gif
#5616 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

I see the tracker shows #203 was shipped last week and delivered this week? I thought we were in the 170's, can anyone confirm? International maybe?

There is a tracker? Anyone know where that is located? Thanks!

#5617 3 years ago
Quoted from goldant:

There is a tracker? Anyone know where that is located? Thanks!

https://sites.google.com/view/whatnumber/home

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

The New Zealand games were due in port in the last few days, mid 190s to low 200s

#5619 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

171 delivered today PA USA

#5620 3 years ago

Do keep up!

25 days ago

Quoted from Rarehero:

Got my #170 invoice the other day! I got schwifty. Then I had to clean the shit off the floor.

3 days ago

Quoted from JustEverett:

Invoice for 235 received. Out of town for Labor Day weekend, but I’ll get it paid Monday when I’m back.

#5621 3 years ago

We've been noticing an issue where our mode intro videos stop playing (no video) and even attract mode videos have stopped playing. A restart seems to get them going again but only for maybe 20 minutes or so. Pretty sure we're on the latest code. Any ideas?

#5622 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

In Lawnmower Dog there is the scene with the trash truck full of human testicles (balls) the dogs have collected.[quoted image]

This one is hilarious.

#5623 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This one is hilarious.

Is it possible to have several that come up randomly? Because the trash truck one and the one with Rick holding on to the round sex robot are both winners for sure. And I'm sure there are a few other great options.

#5624 3 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

The New Zealand games were due in port in the last few days, mid 190s to low 200s

Until a cyclone delayed the ship ...

Should be here this weekend.

rd

#5625 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This one is hilarious.

Yeah, it’s pretty good.
It was just a subtle clip in that episode of the different things the dogs were doing when they took over mankind.

I’ll have to watch the episode again, but I believe there is a sound clip where Snowball (Snuffles), tells Morty that he is his favorite and he will let him keep his balls.

There’s a few other testicle jokes in there as well like when the doctor dog is holding the scissors threatening to neuter Jerry and he thinks he’s being threatened with a haircut.

#5626 3 years ago
Quoted from sethington:

We've been noticing an issue where our mode intro videos stop playing (no video) and even attract mode videos have stopped playing. A restart seems to get them going again but only for maybe 20 minutes or so. Pretty sure we're on the latest code. Any ideas?

I’ve seen this as well, the video player seems to die entirely. I get black screens where there should be videos and even get static on the high score interdimensional cable screens.

Rebooting fixes.

In fact it is happening right now this second.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5627 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Kind of. Dave could probably separate the two, but I wouldn't want completely-wrecked R&M to
be the ones you always see when locking balls.

Yeah, the facial expressions are a problem.

rickandmorty-ball.gifrickandmorty-ball.gif
#5628 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here's something you could discuss: Anybody have ideas for good clips to use for collecting an extra ball (when you collect it, we already have the robot to serve it) or locking balls in the ship?
I've been over the show a few times looking for stuff and haven't really found the right thing. Found the slam save clip on one of those passes, but still don't have anything for those other two things though.

One idea for a ball lock might be Michael and Pichael Thompson. They are Siamese twins attached at the side in a similar shape to the horseshoe ball lock. Could be a mode or ball lock where one side is Michael and one side is Pichael.

#5629 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’ve seen this as well, the video player seems to die entirely. I get black screens where there should be videos and even get static on the high score interdimensional cable screens.
Rebooting fixes.
[quoted image]

I just updated to newest code and this has been happening to ours as well.

#5630 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Possibly not for family, but two locked balls for Gromphlomite battle at customs could surely be the first then the second Megaseeds being shelved by Morty? Lol.

Or, First scene/lock with Rick pointing his arm and finger Wayy up in the air, explaining... "I'm gonna' need you to put 'em Waay up inside your buthole Morty!" . 6s

Then second ball lock/scene in customs; 'Did you get those seeds all the way up your butt!?' . 'Yeah Rick.' . 22s

Also this could kinda work for collecting extra ball, if a custom callout was available!?

"Lick Lick Lick my -extra- Balls!" Lol

Or maybe if it's possible to somehow get "EXTRA" on the side of the van/heli before "BALL FONDLERS". Lol

EXTRA BALL, FONDLERS! !

:3

#5631 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, the facial expressions are a problem. [quoted image]

This might be a bad one for ball locks, but might make a great snippet for alternate ball save, or slam save "We almost died!" " I was not in control of that situation".

#5632 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Maybe the long and short golf game shots in the kitchen in the meeseeks episode? Tomato, ball 1. Onion, ball 2 lock. Meeseeks even says "nice" on the onion shot.

Golf-long-game.gifGolf-long-game.gifGolf-short-game.gifGolf-short-game.gif
#5633 3 years ago

The operation Phoenix could work for an extra ball. It’s a few seconds for all the sections of the lights/equipment to power up so timing should work. Extra ball floating in the liquid. Besides an extra ball is like an extra life...

FB9C8305-9ECC-488B-A04A-96AD6AD6C7F4 (resized).jpegFB9C8305-9ECC-488B-A04A-96AD6AD6C7F4 (resized).jpeg
#5634 3 years ago
Quoted from macethetemplar:

The operation Phoenix could work for an extra ball. It’s a few seconds for all the sections of the lights/equipment to power up so timing should work. Extra ball floating in the liquid. Besides an extra ball is like an extra life...[quoted image]

#5635 3 years ago

I always hear....we’re in another dimension, time to check your teeth. Would love to hear that one less in a new code update (or more lines mixed into that slot into he code). And evil morty has to be wizard right ; )

#5636 3 years ago

I am now officially sorry I asked.

Quoted from Coindork:

One idea for a ball lock might be Michael and Pichael Thompson. They are Siamese twins attached at the side in a similar shape to the horseshoe ball lock. Could be a mode or ball lock where one side is Michael and one side is Pichael

This doesn’t relate to anything.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe the long and short golf game shots in the kitchen in the meeseeks episode? Tomato, ball 1. Onion, ball 2 lock. Meeseeks even says "nice" on the onion shot.[quoted image][quoted image]

This is used in mania, and is jerry.

Quoted from macethetemplar:

The operation Phoenix could work for an extra ball. It’s a few seconds for all the sections of the lights/equipment to power up so timing should work. Extra ball floating in the liquid. Besides an extra ball is like an extra life...

Enh, kind of. But the player is morty, not rick.

Quoted from razorsedge:

Possibly not for family, but two locked balls for Gromphlomite battle at customs could surely be the first then the second Megaseeds being shelved by Morty? Lol.
Or, First scene/lock with Rick pointing his arm and finger Wayy up in the air, explaining... "I'm gonna' need you to put 'em Waay up inside your buthole Morty!" . 6s

Then second ball lock/scene in customs; 'Did you get those seeds all the way up your butt!?' . 'Yeah Rick.' . 22s

On topic, but we have the added complication that all the dialog we had Justin record about locks being ready is about getting to/using the car.

#5637 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I am now officially sorry I asked.

No good deed goes unpunished. Got 203 yesterday and we enjoyed it for hours. Keep up the great work and thanks for engaging with the community in the way that you do!

#5638 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I always hear....we’re in another dimension, time to check your teeth. Would love to hear that one less in a new code update (or more lines mixed into that slot into he code). And evil morty has to be wizard right ; )

I looked at this once recently because it seemed like it came up to often, but I can’t remember now what I found.

#5639 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I looked at this once recently because it seemed like it came up to often, but I can’t remember now what I found.

Haha. Nice. Well I agree - it does come up a lot. I don’t recall what episode it’s from either or why you would need to check your teeth but if you end up finding out why, good one to replace with more variety ; )

Evil morty!
Doofus Rick!

Cheers

#5640 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Haha. Nice. Well I agree - it does come up a lot. I don’t recall what episode it’s from either or why you would need to check your teeth but if you end up finding out why, good one to replace with more variety ; )
Evil morty!
Doofus Rick!
Cheers

Not from an episode; that’s a custom Justin improv.

#5641 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not from an episode; that’s a custom Justin improv.

Ok - I was searching this morning and found nothing. That makes sense. Why would you need to check your teeth though?

Btw - any progress on putting the evil morty song at the end of the game like it was during the first code release? I know it’s a licensed song so it was pulled. Or is that just dead and not going to happen? It was absolutely PERFECT with it in and I would be willing to pay money out of pocket to help get it in (I’m sure others would as well).

#5642 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

171 delivered today PA USA

Hey, where are you in PA if you don't mind me asking?

#5643 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hey, where are you in PA if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in the Lehigh Valley

#5644 3 years ago

#171 is home, and man what a game. The hype is real. I only got to play a few games last night as I just moved into a new house, and the honey do list is miles long, but my buddy who has #749 coming was as happy as could be also, because it was pretty awesome.

I did have the game freeze on the meeseeks multiball, I did see some comments about that earlier so I have to see what code mine has and go from there.

IMG_20200908_221756 (resized).jpgIMG_20200908_221756 (resized).jpgIMG_20200908_221807 (resized).jpgIMG_20200908_221807 (resized).jpg
#5645 3 years ago
Quoted from sethington:

Quoted from zaphX:

Rebooting fixes.
[quoted image]

For anybody having video issues like this:

- Do you force restart often with the start button?
- Do you skip videos with a double flip frequently?

Not able to recreate this issue locally yet, so I’m curious what detail I might be missing.

#5646 3 years ago
Quoted from sethington:

Quoted from zaphX:

Rebooting fixes.
[quoted image]

Is it still in attract mode when this happens? Can you start a game? I'm thinking a connection to the monitor vs software, if everything else works.

#5647 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

we have the added complication that all the dialog we had Justin record about locks being ready is about getting to/using the car.

For ball locks, could you just show animation of Rick or Morty sitting in the car, and use a dynamic Ken Burns parallax effect to shift the camera over the animation from the side?

Does it actually have to show them getting into the car? I think the above may convey the right effect.

#5648 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Is it still in attract mode when this happens? Can you start a game? I'm thinking a connection to the monitor vs software, if everything else works.

You can see the text is still on the screen - it’s just the video playback that is out/failing.

Quoted from jonesjb:

For ball locks, could you just show animation of Rick or Morty sitting in the car, and use a dynamic Ken Burns parallax effect to shift the camera over the animation from the side?
Does it actually have to show them getting into the car? I think the above may convey the right effect.

Possibly - but you’d need a particularly wide shot of the car to be able to have something to pan from.

#5649 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

For anybody having video issues like this:
- Do you force restart often with the start button?
- Do you skip videos with a double flip frequently?
Not able to recreate this issue locally yet, so I’m curious what detail I might be missing.

I do not force restart but I do hammer start from the match sequence.
I almost always skip the videos during gameplay as quickly as I can.

For me the video problem seems to manifest after it has been running a few hours in attract mode.

#5650 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I do not force restart but I do hammer start from the match sequence.
I almost always skip the videos during gameplay as quickly as I can.
For me the video problem seems to manifest after it has been running a few hours in attract mode.

Wild. I did add the new champ score videos to the attract, but they’re not any different than the rest of the video the game uses.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/113?hl=fymf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.