(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 405.
#5401 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Phil, you back on board already buddy! I feel bad now having taking up yours. Thought you might be back a bit later. What happened man?

I regretted selling it pretty much straight away, but it had to be done at the time. Things have improved a bit since then though. Anyway, if you feel bad, you could always sell it back to me!

Honestly though, I'm glad you got it. We'll see what happens, someone else might want to sell, and I'm happy to wait for a bit.

#5402 3 years ago

Just updated to 8.25 ... didn't the slam save timer used to be able to go to 3.0s? We often get screwed out of it when the ball goes up toward the right outlane instead of draining right away.

#5403 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Id like to order some of these!
Do you have a link or part number?

They're in the Deadpool manual. I don't think the actual light is broken out. If I remember right they list it as an assembly with the light and bracket and maybe a trim ring or something?

They're nothing super-special now, though. You can find similar (same?) super bright LED directional lights on Alibaba if you look around.

#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

I regretted selling it pretty much straight away, but it had to be done at the time. Things have improved a bit since then though. Anyway, if you feel bad, you could always sell it back to me!
Honestly though, I'm glad you got it. We'll see what happens, someone else might want to sell, and I'm happy to wait for a bit.

I know how it would feel mate. I'd be kicking myself all over the shop. Considering you did me such a kindness in the first place I feel a little obligated to be honest.

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I know how it would feel mate. I'd be kicking myself all over the shop. Considering you did me such a kindness in the first place I feel a little obligated to be honest.

That's very decent of you, but there's no need to feel any obligation, I did what I needed to do at the time. Circumstances change, and I'm fortunate to find myself in a better position now.

#5406 3 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

That's very decent of you, but there's no need to feel any obligation, I did what I needed to do at the time. Circumstances change, and I'm fortunate to find myself in a better position now.

What build # did you have?

#5407 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

What build # did you have?

350 something, but it is part of the Aussie builds, so I believe it's been built and will be part of a container load on its way shortly.

#5408 3 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

350 something, but it is part of the Aussie builds, so I believe it's been built and will be part of a container load on its way shortly.

Indeed, including standards and my #500BSE

#5409 3 years ago
Quoted from nettek:

Would be remiss of me if I didn't at least pay respect to the generosity you've shown me with it by offering the same back .

Quoted from nettek:

#354 to be precise

#5410 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Only way it would have been better imho is if the graphics were printed on mirror blades, maybe black mirror.

Ive been saying this since day 1. Do you know how expensive the black mirror blades are??? $225!!!! Woah!

So who knows some one who can print vinyl decals? Im thinking maybe decals of different planets in sparkle, shiny, different textures and colors. They would stand out nicely and not be too distracting. Plus you wouldnt ruin your $225 blades lol. I can do the pshopping, just need to find some one who can print decals.

#5411 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ive been saying this since day 1. Do you know how expensive the black mirror blades are??? $225!!!! Woah!
So who knows some one who can print vinyl decals? Im thinking maybe decals of different planets in sparkle, shiny, different textures and colors. They would stand out nicely and not be too distracting. Plus you wouldnt ruin your $225 blades lol. I can do the pshopping, just need to find some one who can print decals.

Well considering that, regular mirror blades with the art would still be cool I think.

#5412 3 years ago

When you hit the right orbit and the diverter sends the ball around the spinner loop is the ball supposed to send to the upper right flipper? Mine always bounces off the metal guide a few inches above the right flipper and doesn’t feel right... Just wondering if anyone/everyone else’s does this or do I need to adjust the guide on that left loop? Thx

#5413 3 years ago

Can’t get Spooky on the line, but how do these four connectors look? I took a guess based on the colored decal nearby. Everything seems to play ok after plugging the cables in as shown.

A9204166-1CEB-4B7F-8B8B-EADD49C7237C.jpegA9204166-1CEB-4B7F-8B8B-EADD49C7237C.jpeg

#5414 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

how do these four connectors look?

Yes, the colors do line up with the sticker. So they appear to be correct after checking my machine.

#5415 3 years ago

Here's the britebuttons and a crappy short video, of course there's several other modes and speed/brightness settings to play with.
Also I very scarily broke off the tall middle Whirly Dirly yellow piece from the track rails on this cool Mod Couple mod and then re-glued it 'backwards' and installed it opposite of the instructions. I thought it turned out cool being able to see Rick and it flows nice with the ball coming down the same direction as the roller coaster.

IMG_1246 (resized).jpgIMG_1246 (resized).jpg
#5416 3 years ago

I feel like a noob, but where is an image and proper documentation on how to update my game?

I'm assuming that I just copy the latest .pkg file and put it on a usb flash drive but which port does the flash drive go into? (an image on the spookypinball website would have been nice).

is there anything else that I need to do? (just cycle the power with the usb flash drive plugged in and the update will automatically occur? again, this information should be listed on their support page.

#5417 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I feel like a noob, but where is an image and proper documentation on how to update my game?
I'm assuming that I just copy the latest .pkg file and put it on a usb flash drive but which port does the flash drive go into? (an image on the spookypinball website would have been nice).
is there anything else that I need to do? (just cycle the power with the usb flash drive plugged in and the update will automatically occur? again, this information should be listed on their support page.

Just google spooky pinball software update and you’ll get a youtube

But basically dload it onto usb with nothing else on it, put usb into any of the open usb inputs in the backbox on the right while the game is on, it will auto detect & update on its own super quick, turn game off pull stick out turn game on done.

#5418 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Use the key posts in the thread for that inner loop tweak, just pinch the lane guides together a bit.

Thank you, so much better! Everything is dialed in now

#5419 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Just google spooky pinball software update and you’ll get a youtube
But basically dload it onto usb with nothing else on it, put usb into any of the open usb inputs in the backbox on the right while the game is on, it will auto detect & update on its own super quick, turn game off pull stick out turn game on done.

Can a cable be run to the coindoor for easier access?

My houdini is P3-ROC and the front cable works really well.

Im running a USB3 cable for my pinsound on my Doctor Who and its working pretty good.

I was thinking a low loss USB3 rated 10 ft cable should be ok?

#5420 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Can a cable be run to the coindoor for easier access?
My houdini is P3-ROC and the front cable works really well.
Im running a USB3 cable for my pinsound on my Doctor Who and its working pretty good.
I was thinking a low loss USB3 rated 10 ft cable should be ok?

I've done this on my R&M, being a beta tester with the almost daily releases, removing the backglass got old fast

#5421 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

It’s pretty much the same as this video.
1) Turn the game off
2) Inset USB drive with current code and wait for update.
3) Turn machine off and remove USB drive.

They are recommending going through the steps twice.

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I've done this on my R&M, being a beta tester with the almost daily releases, removing the backglass got old fast

I only have to open the speaker panel to upgrade mine. Back glass just stays put.

#5423 3 years ago

thank you everyone. I stumbled through it last night before seeing an answer.

#5424 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I only have to open the speaker panel to upgrade mine. Back glass just stays put.

Opps...yes of course . Still a pain, hard to reach.

#5425 3 years ago

Just added Rick & Morty apron cards (2 Title Card options & Instruction Card) to my site for purchase: http://aproncards.com/index.php/nggallery/pinball-apron-cards/rick-and-morty

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5426 3 years ago

is there a setting to adjust volume individually so more music vs voices, etc?

#5427 3 years ago

I’m hoping someone has a quick fix idea? Went to play the game last night and it does this every time on start up:

F377E92F-EA5D-43D3-816C-3B431C3BAE6B (resized).jpegF377E92F-EA5D-43D3-816C-3B431C3BAE6B (resized).jpeg

#5428 3 years ago

Flipped pic

#5429 3 years ago

Did you just try to update it? Format the USB disk as fat32. I've actually had it bonk out on me if I don't format first for some reason. Download the file again from a different browser. I also had an issue on chrome once. Copy the file and boot with the disk inserted. Even if the OS is totally hosed doing that will rewrite the entire image to the disk. If all that doesn't work, try a different USB disk.

#5430 3 years ago

No, it’s been fine, updated about a week ago. Just last night out of nowhere, tried to play it. I guess I’ll try and reload the software?

#5431 3 years ago

give that a try, they are going to have you do it anyway to troubleshoot plus there is the 0826 version out.

#5432 3 years ago

Yeah, I hadn't updated to that, it seemed such a minor update. downloading now...

#5433 3 years ago

Yikes. Plugged in the USB and still just get that screen. I guess I’m off to email Spooky.

#5434 3 years ago

Yeah I think you should get something. At least you can skip a step talking to them. Sorry. Do report back what the problem was, genuinely interested!

#5435 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

I’m hoping someone has a quick fix idea?

This is just a guess but it shows CMOS time/date not set. Mine doesn't say that on boot. Maybe your CMOS battery died. You could try plugging is a USB keyboard and see if you can set the time.

#5436 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

This is just a guess but it shows CMOS time/date not set. Mine doesn't say that on boot. Maybe your CMOS battery died. You could try plugging is a USB keyboard and see if you can set the time.

When our R&M arrived, it had the same problem out of the box. I was thinking the same thing for the solution -- plugging in a keyboard, setting the time, troubleshooting that way, etc. But, Spooky support said that it wouldn't fix it and sent a new MPU.

#5437 3 years ago

I appreciate all the advice, I’ve got an email out to them, hopefully something will get figured out tomorrow.

#5438 3 years ago

I know there was one or two pics of the topper lit up, but I did it last night and thought a side by side would show how much difference one 4in strip makes! The camera makes it look like there’s a white circle but in person it looks perfect.

5A829A6B-2800-4150-A757-C45F5E444288 (resized).jpeg5A829A6B-2800-4150-A757-C45F5E444288 (resized).jpeg9F0B9455-F73D-45A6-B28A-721A9FA9FD81 (resized).jpeg9F0B9455-F73D-45A6-B28A-721A9FA9FD81 (resized).jpeg
#5439 3 years ago

I’m hoping someone has a quick fix idea? Went to play the game last night and it does this every time on start up:
[quoted image]

Looks like a dead button battery on your motherboard.

#5440 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks like a dead button battery on your motherboard.

Might be caused by a fault on the mainboard draining the battery.

Bad USB ports can do this.

Or, its just a bad battery or battery holder.

#5441 3 years ago

Yikes. Plugged in the USB and still just get that screen. I guess I’m off to email Spooky.

Did you try plugging in a USB keyboard? Does it recognize it so you can hit the function key to bypass the error?

If you have a CR2032 laying around you can try replacing that then bypassing the error to see if that gets you back in business.

If the USB doesn't recognize the keyboard (because it's bad?) you can use the USB header pins on the motherboard (for external USB port connections) to connect a computer case usb outlet, too.

ASROCK-J4105-ITX-battery (resized).jpgASROCK-J4105-ITX-battery (resized).jpg

#5442 3 years ago

I don’t have a keyboard, I’ll have to order one off Amazon or something. I think I do have an extra battery somewhere, I’ll see if I can dig it up. Thanks!

#5443 3 years ago

I don’t have a keyboard, I’ll have to order one off Amazon or something. I think I do have an extra battery somewhere, I’ll see if I can dig it up. Thanks!

Contact Spooky support first. See my post above. I don't think a new battery and hooking up a kb will help.

#5444 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Contact Spooky support first. See my post above. I don't think a new battery and hooking up a kb will help.

looks like a dead battery to me. I sent him over the file on what to set once a new battery is installed.

#5445 3 years ago

Number 164 butter cab landed in my garage today!

028D3A6B-EBB6-40E4-81B6-1DFCC19DF1CD (resized).jpeg028D3A6B-EBB6-40E4-81B6-1DFCC19DF1CD (resized).jpeg
#5446 3 years ago

Since we're past the support dead zone of the weekend. I'd call Spooky first to make sure it isn't some other issue before you order a usb keyboard. If you were close I'd just give you one. I have stacks of them from various computers over the years...

#5447 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Since we're past the support dead zone of the weekend. I'd call Spooky first to make sure it isn't some other issue before you order a usb keyboard. If you were close I'd just give you one. I have stacks of them from various computers over the years...

funny enough, I do tech support on the weekends, and after hours for all the games I sell (and even some that I don't).

game is up and running now.

#5448 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

funny enough, I do tech support on the weekends, and after hours for all the games I sell (and even some that I don't).

Because KingPin is THE best!

#5449 3 years ago

good job. I am sure he is very happy to be playing his game so quickly.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

#5450 3 years ago

Is there a way to lower voices but raise music volume?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/109?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.