(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 404.
#5301 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

As rick says about noob noob.. "This guy gets it"
I am not a fan of audio in attract mode either, but damn those cutscenes are the best.

I love the audio in these attract modes! Very Funny. I would welcome even more if they get the rights to using them.

#5302 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I love the audio in these attract modes! Very Funny. I would welcome even more if they get the rights to using them.

Are you suggesting they are using clips without having the rights? Why would they do that?

#5303 3 years ago

Wow up to #250 build sheets. Ramping quickly it seems.

#5304 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

It would be super nice if we could specify a custom volume for those. It's a bit of an issue having those at the same awesome volume as when you are actually playing the game. I'd like to turn them down to 1, to have them play in the background without everyone turning their heads or wondering where the sound is coming from in a different room.

This is done - new setting in the Feature settings to independently set the audio volume for the cable clips. You can even turn it off entirely, if you wanted that for some reason.

#5305 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is done - new setting in the Feature settings to independently set the audio volume for the cable clips. You can even turn it off entirely, if you wanted that for some reason.

Dude, love it!! Being able to turn down is great

Quoted from zaphX:

Are you suggesting they are using clips without having the rights? Why would they do that?

He specifically says “if they get the rights to them”

#5306 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Any mods people are hyped about? I haven’t been paying too close attention as I wanna be naive to a lot of what’s been put into the game since February’.

Not sure if you follow this other thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread
Its been a little sleepy since COVID started, but it still gets updates and contains a number of available mods.

#5307 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Dude, love it!! Being able to turn down is great

He specifically says “if they get the rights to them”

He also specifically says he is loving them, which implies they are in the code now. Hence my question.

#5308 3 years ago

Never mind, I see he wants more_ clips, if they can get them. I got it now. Sorry.

#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Do you force-restart your game much

I do force restart fairly often. Maybe some of the beta testers can try adding that to testing. Didn't notice any pattern to what caused the slow down. Every time it was during a good game when a lot was happening. Will see if I can set up some video.

#5310 3 years ago

Any mods people are hyped about? I haven’t been paying too close attention as I wanna be naive to a lot of what’s been put into the game since February’.

I think we have a fairly nice selection of custom mods for this awesome game. All are available and in stock from our store.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-custom-mod-collection-new-themodcouple

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A while back I posted how I had used a No Fear flipper button disk on the right side because the factory plastic extension for the relocated switch was too flexible and didn't allow for enough switch travel and contact. It worked great for some time, but the button has now stuck a couple times like what would happen on No Fear eventually.
So, I removed the disk and took a long metal leaf off an old flipper switch I had and positioned it between the button and the plastic extension and now it is more rigid and gives the switch the travel it needs without causing the button to stick.
Another thing I did is I replaced the flipper bushings with the older Bally style as they are longer on the bottom and allow for a more accurate adjustment of the flipper while keeping the plunger centered. I have done this on several games with later Williams flippers as I think there might be variations in the brackets that hold the coils , although not sure, but the Williams bushings are sometimes coming up short like on my R&M and a few others I have recently done. I'm not a perfectionist, but like what I have to work optimum. Short lower end is actually 7/16 which works real good.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0045-00
[quoted image]

Maybe this invention can be an improvement too.

https://arcadeclassic.de/de/arcadeclassic-dein-shop-fuer-arcadeteile/192-leafswitch-blattkontakt.html

#5312 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think we have a fairly nice selection of custom mods for this awesome game. All are available and in stock from our store.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-custom-mod-collection-new-themodcouple

Looking for a custom micro verse battery like you made the hot wheels one in the dollar Bill acceptor. Wink wink. Btw. Blades are in and fantastic!

#5313 3 years ago

Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep, I picked these up from The Mod couple last week, now I just need my game to arrive so I can install them!

***The house is not for RM, that one is for Dead Pool, it’s the Hell house mod for the battle scoop).

Great mods from Dave at the Mod Couple!
Thanks Dave!!!

2CF5AF1A-2864-43B1-8015-CE569C91CFDC (resized).jpeg2CF5AF1A-2864-43B1-8015-CE569C91CFDC (resized).jpeg

#5314 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wasn’t suggesting that at all. Just would love even more clips.

#5315 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Yep, I picked these up from The Mod couple last week, now I just need my game to arrive so I can install them!
***The house is not for RM, that one is for Dead Pool, it’s the Hell house mod for the battle scoop).
Great mods from Dave at the Mod Couple!
Thanks Dave!!!

[quoted image]

And thank you for coming over. Always love meeting great new friends in the hobby! Even if they beat you at pinball lol.

#5316 3 years ago

Duct tape is not out of order on R&M, its what holds ricks ship together, lol.

#5317 3 years ago

Anyone try the Tilt Graphics gameblades? Looks much more colorful than the factory ones.... https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/rick-morty-gameblades .

#5318 3 years ago
Quoted from Sixxin:

Anyone try the Tilt Graphics gameblades? Looks much more colorful than the factory ones.... https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/rick-morty-gameblades .

I would love to see some pics of these installed. Almost as simple as the Spooky versions with a bit more color.

#5319 3 years ago
Quoted from Sixxin:

I'm kinda still holding out hope for mirror blades...but if no one is going to make them, I might have to consider these.

#5320 3 years ago

Been playing a good bit lately. So fun when you start stacking things together, collecting mega seeds then you look up and see your score exploding.

#5321 3 years ago
Quoted from Sixxin:

When I get mine, that's what I am going with, color really pops.

#5322 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

I’m #159 and paid on 7/20 and posted in the thread. Unfortunately no shipping notification yet.

Quoted from Izzy24:

#159 shipping today

So a full month from payment to shipping?

#5323 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If you have been paying attention, and you have, you know the Australia Container went out during this month.

Additionally, it was mentioned (again) that the Butter Cabs were setting some builds back a little bit. Even though they were not expected to once production got rolling...

So far, it's been closer to 2 weeks than a month for the majority of production. At least, based on what is posted in this and the other Thread.

#5324 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

If you have been paying attention, and you have, you know the Australia Container went out during this month.
Additionally, it was mentioned (again) that the Butter Cabs were setting some builds back a little bit. Even though they were not expected to once production got rolling...
So far, it's been closer to 2 weeks than a month for the majority of production. At least, based on what is posted in this and the other Thread.

Yeah that's all fine and good. My point is that up until this point, I thought payment meant shipping is imminent.

#5325 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

My point is that up until this point, I thought payment meant shipping is imminent.

If you have a point, you should try making it instead of hinting around the edges.

It's a pattern with you. Lots of passive aggression.

#5326 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Basically a month, I agree that the AUD and EU containers skewed the timelines on mine. Also, I did go through a distributor. I’m sure that added some time as well. ~#151-#160 got a group email for payment which people paid over a week. I think moving forward, 2 weeks from payment if your lucky and a month worst case scenario. “You son of a bitch, I’m in!”

So stoked to be getting it today!!!

#5327 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

So stoked to be getting it today!!!

I'm excited for you too! This would be me all day.

IMG_0180 (resized).jpegIMG_0180 (resized).jpeg
#5328 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm kinda still holding out hope for mirror blades...but if no one is going to make them, I might have to consider these.

Same.

Planets are cool, but put them over a black mirror background. Would be super dope.

#5329 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Additionally, it was mentioned (again)

Yeah, definitely feels passive aggressive to me! You were spot on..!

I check in most days to this thread recently, just to see if zaphX has gotten his game. Him and a few others contributed a massive amount to POTC trouble fixing, and he does quality streams as well. So I'm happy to see him excited to see when he gets his game.

Dunno if Spooky direct is a better way of getting a shipping window, but at this point, that's what I'd try.

#5330 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm excited for you too! This would be me all day.[quoted image]

LOL ...that’s exactly me

#5331 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah that's all fine and good. My point is that up until this point, I thought payment meant shipping is imminent.

Where did you read this? Why not just have patience.

#5332 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I guess this is where I got that notion (accurate or not as the case may be.)

Quoted from newovad:

Games are taking about 10 days after payment to arrive.

#5333 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Crazy idea, paying in full and wanting to have some vague notion of when shipment might occur for a multi-thousand dollar delivery.

People need to plan for delivery. People still take vacations. People still work. People still etc.

For me, if I paid in full, and didn't know THAT day, when payment was accepted, I'd want answers too.

#5334 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Crazy idea, paying in full and wanting to have some vague notion of when shipment might occur for a multi-thousand dollar delivery.
People need to plan for delivery. People still take vacations. People still work. People still etc.
For me, if I paid in full, and didn't know THAT day, when payment was accepted, I'd want answers too.

Where do you get these silly notions?

This is pinball were talking about!

#5335 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Then ask Spooky, people here won’t know the exact shipment date. I’m guessing it’s be contingent on many variables outside of forum members’ purview... e.g. supplies, assembly resourcing, etc.

#5336 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Then ask Spooky, people here won’t know the exact shipment date. I’m guessing it’s be contingent on many variables outside of forum members’ purview... e.g. supplies, assembly resourcing, etc.

Definitely. And foreign sales seem to be a huge factor as well.

#5337 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Definitely. And foreign sales seem to be a huge factor as well.

Coincidently, I just received and paid my invoice for my Rick and Morty less than an hour ago.

Details for those interested:

• #143 - Build sheet completed sent August 12 (I deferred my build while I was planning a move in August).
• Fully maxed.
• I opted for the purple bill accepter door. Purple looks aesthetically better, in my opinion. Bill accepter will be for headphones or the harryhoudini microverse.
• Kruzman playfield.

#5338 3 years ago

I'm #141 , I only use I I I as my high score initials (not really my initials) . Funny though to be nearly back to back numbers with JJJ .

#5339 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

I'm #141 , I only use I I I as my high score initials (not really my initials) . Funny though to be nearly back to back numbers with JJJ .

Now I’m curious of the initials of #142.

#5340 3 years ago

159 arrived safely today. Adjusted the flipper coils, the amp settings, and monitor (brightness/gamma). Now it seems pretty locked in.

The game did lockup during my first Pickle Rick, the audio got choppy and lagged significantly. The mode eventually timed out and returned the ball from the main trough. The game ended and the screen went black. I power cycled. On the 8/21 code.

B8299E51-BD08-49D6-A99F-353F280EE451 (resized).jpegB8299E51-BD08-49D6-A99F-353F280EE451 (resized).jpeg
#5341 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

the audio got choppy and lagged significantly.

Did it happen around 25-30 minutes of continuous play? For me that's when I have seen the glitch.

#5342 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

• Kruzman playfield

Had no business with Kruzman yet so kindly ask if this is (only) for clearcoating or is there anything else Kruzman is doing with the playfield?

#5343 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Had no business with Kruzman yet so kindly ask if this is (only) for clearcoating or is there anything else Kruzman is doing with the playfield?

It's just clearcoating, arranged with Kruzman at the beginning of the year. Spooky clearcoats are supposed to be very good anyway.

#5344 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

Did it happen around 25-30 minutes of continuous play? For me that's when I have seen the glitch.

Every time it’s during Pickle Rick so far. I’ve played it twice and it’s happened twice. Had to restart both times.

Just some initial observations getting going...

The ball seems to hang up a little at the top of the inner loop for me. I have to check that out.

That garage shot from the upper flipper is hard, it’s flows nicely when I get it, no rattle, just it’s a hard shot, wonder if a small flipper adjustment might help a hint.

I have the pitch at 6.5 and plays well, is that low for the game? I couldn’t find a level anywhere on shooter lane or anywhere else on the game.

Other than that I’m super impressed! The quality feels great, the gameplay is really fun, it’s an awesome game!

#5345 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Every time it’s during Pickle Rick so far. I’ve played it twice and it’s happened twice. Had to restart both times.
Just some initial observations getting going...
The ball seems to hang up a little at the top of the inner loop for me. I have to check that out.
That garage shot from the upper flipper is hard, it’s flows nicely when I get it, no rattle, just it’s a hard shot, wonder if a small flipper adjustment might help a hint.
I have the pitch at 6.5 and plays well, is that low for the game? I couldn’t find a level anywhere on shooter lane or anywhere else on the game.
Other than that I’m super impressed! The quality feels great, the gameplay is really fun, it’s an awesome game!

Use the key posts in the thread for that inner loop tweak, just pinch the lane guides together a bit.

#5346 3 years ago

I have got one remaining that is finished and ready to go. Price is $53 shipped( if shipped within the USA). If you want it please pm me it will go to the first person that pms me. Can be left or right mount (I have left or right brackets powder coated in the same purple as the armor). I will be making more but it will be a while until I will be able to them. Anyone that wants one will be able to get one from me at some point , this one is ready now.
0C36A004-925A-44F4-9E07-0C405FC3A9C0 (resized).jpeg0C36A004-925A-44F4-9E07-0C405FC3A9C0 (resized).jpeg

#5347 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have got one remaining that is finished and ready to go. Price is $53 shipped( if shipped within the USA). If you want it please pm me it will go to the first person that pms me. Can be left or right mount (I have left or right brackets powder coated in the same purple as the armor). I will be making more but it will be a while until I will be able to them. Anyone that wants one will be able to get one from me at some point , this one is ready now.
[quoted image]

Beautiful work, Love it!

#5348 3 years ago

Thank you! And it’s sold.

#5349 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

• Kruzman playfield.

What did the Kruzman option cost, if you don’t mind me asking?

I’m #386 - have a little time on my hands.

#5350 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

What did the Kruzman option cost, if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m #386 - have a little time on my hands.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/212#post-5466646

You should of course touch base with him to confirm.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.