(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 405.
#5101 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’m totally kidding here...
[quoted image]
Oh and is it getting closer to #653 yet?

Well opinions and buttholes...everybody's got one.

#5102 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Oh and is it getting closer to #653 yet?

Ouch. I don’t feel so bad about my number now which I’m not going to reveal on pinside due to my master plans of flipping the game NIB (new in box) for VIP (very immense profits) on Craigslist and avoiding the scorn of pinside

#5103 3 years ago

#144 Arrived today in the Commonwealth for all you number nerds on here.

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Ouch. I don’t feel so bad about my number now which I’m not going to reveal on pinside due to my master plans of flipping the game NIB (new in box) for VIP (very immense profits) on Craigslist and avoiding the scorn of pinside

No shame in that!

I have one in the 300s as well so I too will be selling one for VIP…… I hope.

We’ll see.

#5105 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

#144 Arrived today in the Commonwealth for all you number nerds on here.

Commonwealth?

#5106 3 years ago

#141 here. I went to adjust my scoop to try to reduce rejects. I found that Spooky has installed washers as shims from the factory. I did bend the scoop back till it almost touches the plastic. This adjustment does appear to help quite a bit. I had to get under there anyway because someone forgot to hot glue one of the connectors to the small display by the scoop and is will vibrate free over time.

c43 (resized).JPGc43 (resized).JPGc44 (resized).JPGc44 (resized).JPG
#5107 3 years ago

Just listening to some snake jazz waiting for #366

00717F3B-6FFC-4EDE-8018-FEC0908AE42B (resized).png00717F3B-6FFC-4EDE-8018-FEC0908AE42B (resized).png
#5108 3 years ago

The Commonwealth of Kentucky my Canadian friend.

#5109 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

I found that Spooky has installed washers as shims from the factory

isn't the service Fing amazing! seriously blown away how much they listen and adjust to all us dumbasses.

#5110 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Gimme Virginia all day

#5111 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Gimme Virginia all day

Yeah. . . . Our commonwealth here in va has seen better days.

#5112 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Yeah. . . . Our commonwealth here in va has seen better days.

I'll 2nd that!

#5113 3 years ago

I will when they stop showing up to my house hella sweaty joking about my wife’s tits in their native tongue while trying to charge me $800 for a new garage door spring!

I believe comments like this require you to post a picture of your wife’s tits so that we can judge if your overreacting or not.

#5114 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Huh, that’s cool, so Kentucky isn’t actually a state per se.
I did not know that.

#5115 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I believe comments like this require you to post a picture of your wife’s tits so that we can judge if your overreacting or not.

I’m sorry but that would be a violation of pinside rules which Trumps my 20/20 vision of what pinside should be

#5116 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Huh, that’s cool, so Kentucky isn’t actually a state per se.
I did not know that.

There are four commonwealths in the US...KY, VA, PA, MA...but they are the same thing as a state, so it doesn't matter really.

Back on subject - great game!

#5117 3 years ago

I’m sorry but that would be a violation of pinside rules which Trumps my 20/20 vision of what pinside should be

I believe it’s worth you getting an infraction from the mods

#5118 3 years ago

So how good is this pin ?? I promised my 2 boys they get next picks on pins .I had an opportunity to purchase downstroke on a Bloodsuckers that was due by Christmas that would’ve gave me enough time to get $ together.I was talking w nice guy selling and told him I needed till next morn to see if my 2 boys would agree to combine on it .Took them kayaking next day n they agreed but when we got back it was sold now I’m wondering what we missed out on .Please tell ...as if I go after another it will cost me more I’m on the fence .

#5119 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

So how good is this pin ?? I promised my 2 boys they get next picks on pins .I had an opportunity to purchase downstroke on a Bloodsuckers that was due by Christmas that would’ve gave me enough time to get $ together.I was talking w nice guy selling and told him I needed till next morn to see if my 2 boys would agree to combine on it .Took them kayaking next day n they agreed but when we got back it was sold now I’m wondering what we missed out on .Please tell ...as if I go after another it will cost me more I’m on the fence .

How old are your boys? And do they watch the show?

#5120 3 years ago

Wikipedia:

A commonwealth is a traditional English term for a political community founded for the common good. Historically it has sometimes been synonymous with "republic". The noun "commonwealth", meaning "public welfare general good or advantage", dates from the 15th century. Originally a phrase (the common-wealth or the common wealth – echoed in the modern synonym "public wealth") it comes from the old meaning of "wealth", which is "well-being", and is itself a loose translation of the Latin res publica (republic). The term literally meant "common well-being". In the 17th century, the definition of "commonwealth" expanded from its original sense of "public welfare" or "commonweal" to mean "a state in which the supreme power is vested in the people; a republic or democratic state".

The term evolved to become a title to a number of political entities. Three countries – Australia, the Bahamas, and Dominica – have the official title "Commonwealth", as do four U.S. states and two U.S. territories. Since the early 20th century, the term has been used to name some fraternal associations of nations, most notably the Commonwealth of Nations, an organization primarily of former territories of the British Empire, which is often referred to as simply "the Commonwealth".

#5121 3 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

There are four commonwealths in the US...KY, VA, PA, MA...but they are the same thing as a state, so it doesn't matter really.
Back on subject - great game!

I think Rhode Island takes the cake for weirdest official state name, "State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations".

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

It is a great fu%#ing game!
It sounds like your boys are older if they are going to be contributing money into the purchase.

If you and your boys are into the theme you’ll love it. If you’ve watched some of the streams on it and think you like the layout and music then when you play it I think you’ll love the game.

Have you read the comments from the top 100 list? I see your fairly new on pinside so here’s a direct link;

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition/ratings

#5123 3 years ago
Quoted from I_P_D_B:

Thanks, I've added the BSE to the IPDB. Our listing for SE will wait until I hear they've begun to ship (likely, when I hear buyers received them).
We could use some owner's pics of BSE about now, hint hint.
Thank you.

I just noticed that the ipdb page is still barren (except for the features list!), with just a flyer scan, no pics, and zero ratings!

Also no SE info yet, and didn't a few get made to go out in container shipments?

Has no one submitted anything to ipdb? Here's a chance for minor lasting fame, with the way they credit pics. And let's submit some ratings and reviews! Let's crack that Top Ten B/W monopoly over there!

(I would, but we're only halfway to 294.)

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6641

#5124 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Shouldn’t have hesitated.

#5125 3 years ago

Now I wish someone made a Rick and Morty barstool.

Stool Morty

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 2.28.39 PM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2020-08-18 at 2.28.39 PM (resized).jpg
#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shouldn’t have hesitated

Only RM pin on the market I see atm is 100k from Kaneda to instabuy on ebay. Skip college saving and get it KKoss for hooray megaseed bonus.

#5127 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well, I am excited to get mine ------ but I think you need to realize that asking if the game is good on a fan club page may be a bit biased. Kind of like going into a bar (I kind of remember those) and asking if booze is yummy. (Spoiler alert, you are going to get mostly "Hell yes" as an answer). But if you want confirmation bias as a way to justify paying a premium........ this is probably your place!

#5128 3 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Well, I am excited to get mine ------ but I think you need to realize that asking if the game is good on a fan club page may be a bit biased. Kind of like going into a bar (I kind of remember those) and asking if booze is yummy. (Spoiler alert, you are going to get mostly "Hell yes" as an answer). But if you want confirmation bias as a way to justify paying a premium........ this is probably your place!

This man understands echo chambers!

But no, he's right... This is a thread full of homers.

If you want it, your boys want it... go get it.

#5129 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How did you know it would be available by Christmas? What # pin was it?

#5130 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Now I wish someone made a Rick and Morty barstool.
Stool Morty[quoted image]

butt world stools would ROCK!

Id be interested.

#5131 3 years ago

I am perfectly happy getting my game #317 whenever it appears.
Spooky is going above and beyond expectation compared to.....everyone else!

#5132 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

How did you know it would be available by Christmas? What # pin was it?

#380 I think ,guy selling said by Christmas that’s all I was going on .

#5133 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

#380 I think ,guy selling said by Christmas that’s all I was going on .

Thanks for the reply. I do not think # 380 would have been to you by 2020 Christmas away .

Good luck hopefully it works out for you.

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Thanks for the reply. I do not think # 380 would have been to you by 2020 Christmas away .
Good luck hopefully it works out for you.

Its honestly not all that unlikely that we will hit 380 by Christmas

#5135 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Also I guess, build progress will start to skip past the build numbers that have since already been built and shipped, for international customers. Such as mine at #500

It would be fair to say then that as #380 gets built, the actual number of games sent out the door would have to be somewhere in the 400's, maybe.

#5136 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No idea why but I keep getting balls stuck behind the garage when I make a right orbit shoot to the back left hole. It has happened now about 10 times. Anyone else experience this? Ball sits behind the opto. It is impossible to dislodge without a magnet under the house.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I just had a ball get stuck in a similar spot, just further along, after the opto. I've mocked up an image as it was hard to take a photo of and I didn't want to remove the left ramp and house just to do it. The ball was actually a left garage lane shot that bounced to where it finished up. Not sure if Spooky have addressed stuck balls in this area on newer machines ( mine is no.20 ) but it's obviously an area that could do with some improvement. Has anyone else had stuck balls here or put anything in place to try to prevent it? I'm thinking of screwing in a post just right of the large garage hole ( left of the hole the cable comes through ). This is actually the first time it's happened to me although I've had the ball bounce about a bit in that area before and come back down the inner loop when it should have gone in the garage hole. Not a frequent problem but would be an issue if it happened in the middle of a league meet as it wouldn't shake loose and was hard to reach ( I managed to reach it with a magnet ).

Stuck Ball (resized).jpgStuck Ball (resized).jpg
#5137 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I just had a ball get stuck in a similar spot, just further along, after the opto. I've mocked up an image as it was hard to take a photo of and I didn't want to remove the left ramp and house just to do it. The ball was actually a left garage lane shot that bounced to where it finished up. Not sure if Spooky have addressed stuck balls in this area on newer machines ( mine is no.20 ) but it's obviously an area that could do with some improvement. Has anyone else had stuck balls here or put anything in place to try to prevent it? I'm thinking of screwing in a post just right of the large garage hole ( left of the hole the cable comes through ). This is actually the first time it's happened to me although I've had the ball bounce about a bit in that area before and come back down the inner loop when it should have gone in the garage hole. Not a frequent problem but would be an issue if it happened in the middle of a league meet as it wouldn't shake loose and was hard to reach ( I managed to reach it with a magnet ).[quoted image]

I'm trying to understand why it is not a full height ball guide? .... it appears to be lower than the opto for height.

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'm trying to understand why it is not a full height ball guide? .... it appears to be lower than the opto for height.

Yup.

#5139 3 years ago

157 shipping out today.

squanch (resized).jpgsquanch (resized).jpg
#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

157 shipping out today. [quoted image]

I awoke to the same good news! #156 Ships today.

#5141 3 years ago
Quoted from LoneStarPinball:

I awoke to the same good news! #156 Ships today.

*sobs in #162

LoneStarPinball you are local to me, we should hang out. I mean, once it's possible and everything.

#5142 3 years ago

I feel left out. no news for #158

#5143 3 years ago

I thought prices on this game would moderate once other pins were out or getting close.

Well done to those who bought for list.

#5144 3 years ago

to be honest, list wasn't exactly cheap either (especially if you purchased all of the available add-on's

#5145 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

purchased all of the available add-on's

You ordered the bill acceptor add-on?

#5146 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

to be honest, list wasn't exactly cheap either (especially if you purchased all of the available add-on's

Correct. $9154 fully loaded with everything but the bill acceptor, plus shipping.

#5147 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

As number 371 here, that makes me happy

#5148 3 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

As number 371 here, that makes me happy

That's great in light of current events. With my crappy math guesstimations, I am looking at late spring 2021 for 493?? Fingers crossed! OOOOOOEEEEEE!!!!

#5149 3 years ago

paid for my game today!

#5150 3 years ago

#151 arriving!

AB9426B1-17E3-4FC6-982C-32F033F5397E (resized).jpegAB9426B1-17E3-4FC6-982C-32F033F5397E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,999 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.