(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 404.
#5051 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I swear I just saw something about the show being canceled.

It's a cycle. $ wins. Or "cancel" culture?

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/rick-and-morty-season-4-cancelled-adult-swim-dan-harmon-twitter-tweet-a8267261.html

Just the same dirt scraping and propoganda regurgitating x "cancel culture". Show goes on.

It doesn't need covering again, been in the RaM thread here already ages ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/43#post-5597514

Go find it in the other thread if one must. Carry on!

#5052 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Funny you should mention messing up the butter, I had the exact same thought.

You know, butter doesn't mean a cabinet can never be moved - just that you should take care when you do.

I had a WOZ ECLE shipped to me (same idea, direct print + clearcoat) and the seller blanket wrapped it before plastic/cardboard. No issues at all, the finish is perfect.

#5053 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You can only have multipliers on the modes you haven't beat in the current game.

MikeS thanks for clarifying, that makes the Morty’s choice exclusive modes all the more important.

#5054 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

No for example Stefan (rs-pinball Austria) is getting a 2nd delivery late next year.

Yay, that'll be the time when my Standard is checking in

#5055 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Other way around.. he asked for $11.5k around 1pm today, then about 7 hours later posted a new ad in the rick and morty group for $13k saying he put the wrong price in but the pinball marketplace takes forever to update changes. Good luck to him getting $13k for a used game, especially with a butter cabinet that will probably get messed up during shipping.

If only there was a way to ship butter cabinet machines wrapped in shipping blankets then shrink wrapped like spooky does.

Oh wait.

:p

#5056 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If only there was a way to ship butter cabinet machines wrapped in shipping blankets then shrink wrapped like spooky does.
Oh wait.
:p

Only Spooky possesses this secret "blanket" technology!

#5057 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I swear I just saw something about the show being canceled.

You did...cancel culture about something completely unrelated that Dan Harmon put out years ago. It's not cancelled yet..but the way things are recently, it's probably only a matter of time.

#5058 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You did...cancel culture about something completely unrelated that Dan Harmon put out years ago. It's not cancelled yet..but the way things are recently, it's probably only a matter of time.

This originally came up in 2018. Dan addressed it and AS stood by him. I’d be really surprised if they give up on the show now.

#5059 3 years ago

Does anyone have a picture of this cup holder on an actual RM machine?

If so, could you please post it?

Thinking about getting it but would like to see how it looks on the machine.

Thanks!

4ECF3BA8-E7D5-48E3-BA6A-896FA4ABC5D5 (resized).jpeg4ECF3BA8-E7D5-48E3-BA6A-896FA4ABC5D5 (resized).jpeg
#5060 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

especially with a butter cabinet that will probably get messed up during shipping.

I just had 2 80’s games with clear coated cabs shipped to me no problems whatsoever.

From Belgium to Australia! So as long as you keep it under 14800km you should be fine.

#5062 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This originally came up in 2018. Dan addressed it and AS stood by him. I’d be really surprised if they give up on the show now.

The show will be fine. After the huge mistake Disney made firing James Gunn from GOTG due to online Nazi trolls trying to “pwn the libs”, shows aren’t going to be cancelled based on tasteless satire...especially when R&M itself has a lot of tasteless satire.

#5063 3 years ago

Keep your garbage in your own can.

#5064 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'm guessing he's raising cash for JJP GNR which is all he can talk about these days.

Maybe not. I found this the other day. Maybe things aren’t going so well for him these days.

2168ABF6-D1DF-422E-8EF8-732A23F071D9 (resized).png2168ABF6-D1DF-422E-8EF8-732A23F071D9 (resized).png
#5065 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Maybe not. I found this the other day. Maybe things aren’t going so well for him these days.
[quoted image]

Not sure what you're getting at here, but:

- That is not Kaneda nor does it look like him
- How is someone installing gutters "not going so well?" Respect tradesmen and entrepreneurs.

#5066 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not sure what you're getting at here

It’s just funny to me the way pinside follows this dudes every move

#5067 3 years ago

It’s just funny to me the way pinside follows this dudes every move

Well, he is a well known figure in the pinball hobby.

It’s not like he’s just some random guy... wait.

D89C3ED9-1827-4FE2-964C-6A242F094965 (resized).jpegD89C3ED9-1827-4FE2-964C-6A242F094965 (resized).jpeg
#5068 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Well, he is a well known figure in the pinball hobby.
It’s not like he’s just some random guy... wait. [quoted image]

Ya well I won’t be so random when I take home this years podcast twip

#5069 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

How is someone installing gutters "not going so well?" Respect tradesmen and entrepreneurs.

The guy is cleaning gutters, not installing them, and therefore deserves to be ridiculed.

#5070 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The guy is cleaning gutters, not installing them, and therefore deserves to be ridiculed.

It's something Jerry does immediately before falling off the ladder Lol

#5071 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Hey, Pinside, it's a freakin' joke.

"Oh the irony". Honestly, how do you guys watch Rick and Morty without having hernias?

#5072 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

"Oh the irony". Honestly, how do you guys watch Rick and Morty without having hernias?

Rick and Morty jokes are funny.

#5073 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The jokes on Rick and Morty are funny.

#5074 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Kaneda leaving the R&M club

I´d like to know the reason first hand why Kaneda sells his RM after modding it up recently. Bc regardless of the controversy he was a big voice in the scene got back to back TWIPY awards for his podcast.

Since his shutdown no new pin got revealed. The moment a new pin gets revealed I assume he cant stay silent any longer.

#5075 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I´d like to know the reason first hand why Kaneda sells his RM after modding it up recently.

He has one spot and his favorite band of all time has a new game coming?

#5077 3 years ago
Quoted from macethetemplar:

Doubt its going anywhere at $99,000...
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball 50 Butter Cabinet Baby

The dude certainly knows how to get attention...but that seems to be about it.

#5078 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

I´d like to know the reason first hand why Kaneda sells his RM after modding it up recently.

Why do you care?

#5079 3 years ago

No new machines reported in almost 3 weeks... I can’t take it

#5080 3 years ago

Has anyone waxed their R&M yet? I’m having terrible ball spin and am curious if wax could help. What kind would you guys recommend?

#5081 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Has anyone waxed their R&M yet? I’m having terrible ball spin and am curious if wax could help. What kind would you guys recommend?

I haven't gotten my RM yet but I clean with Novus 1 and wax with P21S.

Note that waxing tends to increase_ ball spin for me, though.

#5082 3 years ago

I do the same as zaphX - first thing I do when I get a machine, new or used, is to clean with novus 1 and wax with P21S. The ball is CRAZY for the first few hundred games after doing it, but then it calms down nicely and the playfield is very well protected.

#5083 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Why do you care?

Bc he is a voice with leverage (2 TWIPY awards) + it is unusual to pimp your machine up with new lcd and rubbers to sell it few weeks later like he did thats odd. + I havent played the game yet +

Quoted from kermit24:

new game coming

that GNR is coming is nothin new the GNR thread is months old so if that´s the reason he must have some insider info i´d like to know.

#5084 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The moment a new pin gets revealed I assume he cant stay silent any longer.

He starts getting soft see herr.

https://www.facebook.com/KanedaPinballPodcast/

Quote : "I will think about turning the show back on."

So we have a shot he says why hes selling RM soon.

#5085 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

why hes selling RM

He has withdrawn his 12k offer only 100k on ebay left. I´m confused seems like he will keep RM ie no GNR.

#5086 3 years ago

Did any ship today?

#5087 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

He has withdrawn his 12k offer only 100k on ebay left. I´m confused seems like he will keep RM ie no GNR.

Or he can have two pins.

#5088 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did any ship today?

Mine did.

#5089 3 years ago

WOOT congrats! What number?

#5090 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

#151 shipping on Monday

#5092 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Did any ship today?

Mine is shipping today #148 but have not yet Received a tracking number to confirm. Should see it soon.

#5093 3 years ago

This is exactly what happened when the Aussie shipment when out with Alice Cooper. It totally throws the whole number tracking game off and people start going off the rails about what's shipped. We will see a big bounce in numbers once Spooky gets back to state side games. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath (or maybe inhale something else) and calm down.

#5094 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

This is exactly what happened when the Aussie shipment when out with Alice Cooper. It totally throws the whole number tracking game off and people start going off the rails about what's shipped. We will see a big bounce in numbers once Spooky gets back to state side games. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath (or maybe inhale something else) and calm down.

#5095 3 years ago

Rick and Morty is moving up in the Top 100 rankings. It's now #18.

#5096 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

We're all just eager and excited for our games!

#5097 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

We're all just eager and excited for our games!

I am too. I'm also tired of the constant obsessing everyone is doing over what number has shipped everyday. The obsession seems an to be an asinine exercise to me.

#5098 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I am too. I'm also tired of the constant obsessing everyone is doing over what number has shipped everyday. The obsession seems an to be an asinine exercise to me.

I’m totally kidding here...

067244D8-11BE-4A98-BB41-65085D8F898F (resized).jpeg067244D8-11BE-4A98-BB41-65085D8F898F (resized).jpeg

Oh and is it getting closer to #653 yet?

#5099 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Respect tradesmen

I will when they stop showing up to my house hella sweaty joking about my wife’s tits in their native tongue while trying to charge me $800 for a new garage door spring!

#5100 3 years ago

I will when they stop showing up to my house hella sweaty joking about my wife’s tits in their native tongue while trying to charge me $800 for a new garage door spring!

I too have met every human who is a tradesmen and can blanket that they all behave exactly this same way. /s

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/102?hl=furyosjustin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.