(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 405.
#5002 3 years ago

Great. Uninformed people talking about Covid. How fun.

#5003 3 years ago
Quoted from LoneStarPinball:

Did you get the same email I did today? Based on who it was from, and the subject line. I thought it was the email I had been waiting on, but alas no.

I did and was disappointed, I thought this was it too... but instead it said "ship in next few weeks"

#5004 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You could skip the first 5 minutes

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Fact check: Watched the video. Informed. Not sure where you get your news. Actually, I am afraid to ask.

I can agree, this could have been their warm up bits "off camera" with each other before they start the real meat. Just a suggestion, cuz I do tire of the COVID talk when Im trying to pin-out of all this mess in my head...

#5006 3 years ago

Ummm, yep there's a pretty serious pandemic going on out there. And too many aren't taking it serious enough.

#5007 3 years ago

#151 shipping on Monday

#5008 3 years ago

Sounds like (per Bowen 22:50) there may be some call-outs from other cast members in a future release!

#5009 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Sounds like (per Bowen 22:50) there may be some call-outs from other cast members in a future release!

There are some Birdperson (Dan Harmon) callouts in the latest release

#5010 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Fact check: Watched the video. Informed. Not sure where you get your news. Actually, I am afraid to ask.

Except where they are glaringly wrong, sure. But I am positive he got the Town he lives in correct.

#5011 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I can agree, this could have been their warm up bits "off camera" with each other before they start the real meat. Just a suggestion, cuz I do tire of the COVID talk when Im trying to pin-out of all this mess in my head...

Quoted from guitarded:

Except where they are glaringly wrong, sure. But I am positive he got the Town he lives in correct.

Stop. There is a thread for this crap.

#5012 3 years ago

Well I bought #171 hoping to see it soonish. I see 157-158 seemed like they are still a few weeks back.

#5013 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Well I bought #171 hoping to see it soonish. I see 157-158 seemed like they are still a few weeks back.

At this rate Spooky will be making RMs for the next 2-3 years.

#5014 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

#151 shipping on Monday

Is your #151 a butter cabinet?

#5015 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

no, not gonna happen.

#5016 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Im guessing the delay shipping #141-151 was simply due to Spooky building all the international export games in a batch and getting those off in shipping containers.

#5017 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

no, not gonna happen.

Well let's do the math.

We are 8 months into production. 151 is about_ to ship.

(750-151) / (151 /= 31.73 months remaining in production at the current rate.

Now, there are some problems with this. We don't know how many Euro/Aussie games went out. COVID took the factory down for a while, etc.

#5018 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well let's do the math.
Now, there are some problems with this. We don't know how many Euro/Aussie games went out. COVID took the factory down for a while, etc.

Covid, moving the factory.. etc etc etc. So call it 6 months of production. And your ramp up is also different. Your first month of production will never be anywhere near your last months as productivity increases on the line.

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well let's do the math.

I think it more like 5-5.5 months in production. Covid took 2.5-3 months off their schedule.

#5020 3 years ago

Nobody knows how many out of sequence were made for the shipping containers and that is throwing the count off in this thread. I'm betting they finish at 1 year 8 months, rather than the 1 year 6 months due to Covid. But then again they are boosting their staff a bit and may come back and finish on time, even with the 2+ month shutdown.

#5021 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well let's do the math.

Fucks sake, not again.

#5022 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I think it more like 5-5.5 months in production. Covid took 2.5-3 months off their schedule.

Quoted from Groo:

Nobody knows how many out of sequence were made for the shipping containers and that is throwing the count off in this thread. I'm betting they finish at 1 year 8 months, rather than the 1 year 6 months due to Covid. But then again they are boosting their staff a bit and may come back and finish on time, even with the 2+ month shutdown.

Yes, I acknowledged these issues up front. It's an imperfect calculation for sure.

Quoted from zaphX:

#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Im guessing the delay shipping #141-151 was simply due to Spooky building all the international export games in a batch and getting those off in shipping containers.

Yeah more than 30 games at Very Least between Aust. and NZ, and mostly games over #200 build. Mine is 500, and at least one Std as far as I know of personally. These have been shipped or near ready to ship, and have not been counted in this speculative number of games built?. Build number does Not reflect the number of games that have been built. Way out, there.

Didn't the charity auction game, #750 Std, get built already too?

This crap reminds me of the invoice gate nonsense from the original thread

#5024 3 years ago

Mine is coming next week via rs pinball
I think he had 10.
My build number is 96

#5025 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yes, I acknowledged these issues up front. It's an imperfect calculation for sure.

They will be done when they are done.

A measured approach is better than rushing pins out. I wonder what sort of issues are possible... Print quality inconsistencies? Cracking clear coat? Hmmm.

I trust Spooky.

#5026 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

They will be done when they are done.

Indisputably accurate statement

#5027 3 years ago

I don't think we should get mad at people for being excited and eager to know when their number will be up.

The hubbub last time was due to predictions being made based on incomplete information and frankly incompatible (as it turned out) promises from Spooky, although in the end it was generally agreed that they would do what's best and fair, given the instant sellout something had to give, they deserved any slack they needed.

My silver lining is that these delays mean I'll for sure have the money when mine comes up.

Quoted from zaphX:

Indisputably accurate statement

... as well as a lazy tautology!

#5028 3 years ago

Got my #170 invoice the other day! I got schwifty. Then I had to clean the shit off the floor.

#5029 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Got my #170 invoice the other day! I got schwifty. Then I had to clean the shit off the floor.

I hope you pulled down your panties first.

Also, epic avatar.

edit: damn nice collection you got there!!!!! Thats like a large selection of my dream pins!!!

#5030 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Ahhh that's interesting. Didn't know that. Bring on the slut dragons!
[quoted image]

I doubt it gets to that extent, but a mode where every target yells 'slut!' 'slut!' with the whip snap (like willhelm) would be a nice diversion to make people's eyebrows raise.

#5031 3 years ago

DELETED

#5032 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Mine is coming next week

Container to continental Europe...my game not there...where is the Wellbutrin.

#5033 3 years ago
Quoted from cakalues:

Spooky building all the international export games in a batch

No for example Stefan (rs-pinball Austria) is getting a 2nd delivery late next year.

#5034 3 years ago

I notice on Morty's choice selection, some adventures have the option of being multiplied by the number of green stamps, and others aren't multiplied. What are the rules on how this works?

#5035 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I notice on Morty's choice selection, some adventures have the option of being multiplied by the number of green stamps, and others aren't multiplied. What are the rules on how this works?

You can only have multipliers on the modes you haven't beat in the current game.

#5036 3 years ago

Does the new code have START ADVENTURE automatically qualified at game start, rather than having to shoot the ramps? Maybe this change was in the release notes and I missed it?

#5037 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Does the new code have START ADVENTURE automatically qualified at game start, rather than having to shoot the ramps? Maybe this change was in the release notes and I missed it?

Yes. Also yes.

#5040 3 years ago

His initial ask was 13k, but that quickly dropped to 11.5k. I'm guessing he's raising cash for JJP GNR which is all he can talk about these days.

#5042 3 years ago

Not trying to start any conversation or thread here on RM thread about Kaneda but I just wanted to say as per his usual routine. He couldn’t help himself and takes a dig at whatever he talks about by adding the nonsense about the lcd.
(How typical)

I listened to some of his content to get info but mostly had to skip, skip, skip, through all the BS. Miss the info but not the BS.

Ok, I won’t say any more.

#5044 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

#635 checking in...how long?

Roy’s probably gonna be this old by the time you get your #635 and he’ll probably be dead by the time I get #653.
8C513D86-5C81-44B0-A59D-39C05853C49F (resized).jpeg8C513D86-5C81-44B0-A59D-39C05853C49F (resized).jpeg

But seriously probably a year or so.

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct. (although, not raging enough to give a shit).

#5047 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

His initial ask was 13k, but that quickly dropped to 11.5k. I'm guessing he's raising cash for JJP GNR which is all he can talk about these days.

Other way around.. he asked for $11.5k around 1pm today, then about 7 hours later posted a new ad in the rick and morty group for $13k saying he put the wrong price in but the pinball marketplace takes forever to update changes. Good luck to him getting $13k for a used game, especially with a butter cabinet that will probably get messed up during shipping.

#5048 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Roy’s probably gonna be this old by the time you get your #635 and he’ll probably be dead by the time I get #653.
[quoted image]

Hopefully playing 100% by then with tweaks being standard...

#5049 3 years ago

I swear I just saw something about the show being canceled.

#5050 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Other way around.. he asked for $11.5k around 1pm today, then about 7 hours later posted a new ad in the rick and morty group for $13k saying he put the wrong price in but the pinball marketplace takes forever to update changes. Good luck to him getting $13k for a used game, especially with a butter cabinet that will probably get messed up during shipping.

Coming from Kaneda, that does make more sense. Funny you should mention messing up the butter, I had the exact same thought.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/101?hl=iwasthebruce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.