(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 404.
#4951 3 years ago

We've got a couple more out on location in Orlando/Oviedo, FL now. Got to play some more last night and all I have to say is, the Death Save animation is an excellent choice!

Also, apparently I need to git gud, some of y'all's scores are insane!

#4952 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Rick and Morty Season 4 is being released on DVD in just over a month! September 22, 2020 according to Amazon!
Very exciting!

There’s still dvds?

#4953 3 years ago

Still waiting on invoice for 164. Submitted my build sheet a few weeks ago.

#4954 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks from build sheet on 162.

#4955 3 years ago

Any new machines delivered last week?

#4956 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There’s still dvds?

Yes... As I recall the DVD's need to have been released before the adventures/assets are available to be used in the pin.

#4957 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Quoted from zaphX:

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks from build sheet on 162.

yep, waiting for them to get on the line. there was a slight delay with the butter cabinets. Hold tight guys, they are on it. I can send out the invoices if you really want to pay, but I usually wait for the games to be "on the line" before asking for payments.

#4958 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Rick and Morty Season 4 is being released on DVD in just over a month! September 22, 2020 according to Amazon!
Very exciting!

Why wait on DVDs? Season 4 is already available to buy on amazon prime.

#4959 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I think the DVD release was necessary before the video assets from season 4 would be made available for Spooky to use in the game.

#4960 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think the DVD release was necessary before the video assets from season 4 would be made available for Spooky to use in the game.

Ahhh that's interesting. Didn't know that. Bring on the slut dragons!

shadow-jacker-the-elder-slut-dragon-has-been-in-isolation-for-eons (resized).jpgshadow-jacker-the-elder-slut-dragon-has-been-in-isolation-for-eons (resized).jpg
#4961 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

yep, waiting for them to get on the line. there was a slight delay with the butter cabinets. Hold tight guys, they are on it. I can send out the invoices if you really want to pay, but I usually wait for the games to be "on the line" before asking for payments.

Thats odd??? You usually make me pay you all in singles and deliver in a brown paper bag at some place called "Pasties"?? Invoicing must have changed.

#4962 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Ahhh that's interesting. Didn't know that. Bring on the slut dragons!
[quoted image]

This.

Slut dragons unite!!!

#4963 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Yes, I’ve already watched, great season. My comment was regarding assets being avail.

#4964 3 years ago

Assets.

Like Snake Jazz.

#4965 3 years ago

Got build sheet for #186
Wondering what the Interior Graphics look like
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thnx

#4966 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Got build sheet for #186
Thnx

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/4#post-5474960

#4967 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Got build sheet for #186
Thnx

They’re uninspiring but ok.
Be worse without them. I’d have liked them to have some pop

#4968 3 years ago

They need mirror. Why hasnt any company come out with a cool half mirror half gfx version yet?

Black mirror with planets

#4969 3 years ago

Yeah I'll pass on the art blades. They are pretty generic. May just do regular mirror blades if they are available.

#4970 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah I'll pass on the art blades. They are pretty generic. May just do regular mirror blades if they are available.

I may design a set of art blades, along with the apron. Still need to get my pin so I can color match.

I’ll need to decide if I’ll go for environment/ambience to add to the Rick and Morty world under glass or specific characters and such (in which I’d need to submit for licensing approvals with Adult Swim).

#4971 3 years ago

New public build available today. Since the internet is down in the Spooky HQ area of the world, you can grab it here for now:
https://soldmy.org/rm-gamecode-20200810.pkg

Build: 2020.08.10
- Added: More lines from Bird Person (reset, mystery, game end)
- Added: timer in get schwifty on the upper digit display
- Added: Adventure audits of various types (Started, Completed, Average Score)
- Added: 'champ' scores for each adventure and the multiballs.
- Added: High score entry shows score achived for each category while entering name.
- Added: More death options and new narration in Roy.
- Added: Morty card stamp lights will color differently if adventure is won, or stamp was free.
- Added: New rules for Morty's choice. Any adventure you haven't PLAYED or WON is available
with it's score multiplied by the number of green stamps on the card.
- Fixed: Making the Poopy Butthole bonus shot after Total Rickall would credit as 2
adventures complete.
- Fixed: GMB will clear jackpot/superjackpot text on a tilt.
- Fixed: The "Portal" lightshow on the PF didn't play when returning to C-137
- Fixed: ACTUALLY removed the grenade kill clip from purge this time.
- Fixed: "Come to the garage" prompt won't start so fast at ball start.
- Fixed: Entering the service menu when a video is playing did not stop the audio.
- Fixed: Faulty logic during ball starting could produce a situation where the portal
"hold" was stuck on if things happened in a certain way.
- Changed: Pickle Rick is no longer allowed as adventure #1 - first adventure
will always start on the scoop.
- Changed: Free stamps given at the start of the game that aren't Green are now Yellow.
- Changed: If you have a solid green card "Free Stamp" will never award from the mystery
award to screw up a solid green run.
- Changed: Replay during Schwifty uses a pop-up to not iterrupt the video.
- Changed: Default card stamps at start raised to 4. Up to 2 green stamps are awarded to start, if
the card starts with stamps already given.
- Changed: Antigravity constantly checks the state of the right flipper button - in case the
player manages to hit them both so close together that they both activate (fuse issue).
- Changed: The "pop up" for meeseeks added in mania has been removed.

Added over 4 years ago:

Public update got posted - Link above (it won't let me edit) takes you to the spooky page for game code now.

#4972 3 years ago

Right on, you’re rocking it Eric!

#4973 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

if you buy a Blood Suckers Edition in the first 48 hours of sales launch, your game will even get another special little graveyard ornamental item AT NO EXTRA COST!

Cant remember reading of that graveyard item that ALL BS should have. Is it there?

#4974 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Cant remember reading of that graveyard item that ALL BS should have. Is it there?

Yep. On top of the backbox.

#4975 3 years ago

The 'champ' leader for modes are awesome. I got a multi ball going into blood dome thought it wasn't going to go well but pulled off 5.875 million. I have a feeling that will be a score I might never beat for that mode. This game just keeps getting better and better.

#4976 3 years ago

Super update. FYI the video got a little choppy during multi ball and the ball on the right dropped 3 seconds before the one on the left (instead of dropping together) Next multi ball was fine. Not complaining or anything, just letting you know.

Keep up the SUPER work and thanks again for a great game!!!

#4977 3 years ago

#162 invoiced today!

#4978 3 years ago

The 08.10 update never made it live on the Spooky page due to their internet issues - but 08.12 is up there now! https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support

The change log on the site has the whole list of changes between the last public release and now.

Between the 08.10 I posted and 08.12 - this is all that changed:

Build: 2020.08.12
- Fixed: Knocker enabled/disabled setting didn't actually work.
- Fixed: Some junk in Whirly didn't reset. If you won it and did it again; problem.
- Fixed: The logic for not letting pickle rick be first adventure had issues.
- Changed: If Mania is already running when you start GMB, it will quick start.

#4979 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

#162 invoiced today!

I shouldn't be too far behind then! yay

#4980 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I shouldn't be too far behind then! yay

you're not. i will send it over now.

#4981 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

you're not. i will send it over now.

Now that's what I call service! That's why you're the best!

#4982 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Now that's what I call service! That's why you're the best!

Easy. Don’t let his head get any bigger! Lol

#4983 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The 08.10 update never made it live on the Spooky page due to their internet issues - but 08.12 is up there now! https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support
The change log on the site has the whole list of changes between the last public release and now.
Between the 08.10 I posted and 08.12 - this is all that changed:
Build: 2020.08.12
- Fixed: Knocker enabled/disabled setting didn't actually work.
- Fixed: Some junk in Whirly didn't reset. If you won it and did it again; problem.
- Fixed: The logic for not letting pickle rick be first adventure had issues.
- Changed: If Mania is already running when you start GMB, it will quick start.

Loving all the code updates. Appreciate your hard work!

#4984 3 years ago

Can anyone please post a photo of the knocker installed? I got one after the fact and want to make sure I’m putting it in the correct place and not interfering with the speaker magnets or anything

Thanks!

#4985 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Can anyone please post a photo of the knocker installed? I got one after the fact and want to make sure I’m putting it in the correct place and not interfering with the speaker magnets or anything
Thanks!

Do instructions come with the kit?

#4986 3 years ago

they do. They say to mount on the bottom left, but there are cutouts there. Just want to make sure.

#4987 3 years ago

knockers go on the front so everyone can see them clearly...

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
#4988 3 years ago
b119 (resized).JPGb119 (resized).JPG
#4989 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

they do. They say to mount on the bottom left, but there are cutouts there. Just want to make sure.

Upper left, not bottom left, but you can mount it anywhere honestly.

#4990 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Upper left, not bottom left, but you can mount it anywhere honestly.

As far as the wire will let you.

#4991 3 years ago

my man

0d68eac4f9347ccd8fd60591a1aa3fdc (resized).jpg0d68eac4f9347ccd8fd60591a1aa3fdc (resized).jpg
#4992 3 years ago

“Roy died while in a sewer looking for turtles that knew martial arts”

That was awesome to hear hahaha

#4993 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

“Roy died while in a sewer looking for turtles that knew martial arts”
That was awesome to hear hahaha

Spoiler alert! Damn....

#4994 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Spoiler alert! Damn....

Deleted! Sorry about that. Didnt even think about it! Ill just casually back outta the room now...

#4995 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Deleted! Sorry about that. Didnt even think about it! Ill just casually back outta the room now...

it's a pinball game. Don't sweat it. Seriously.

#4996 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

it's a pinball game. Don't sweat it. Seriously.

Yeah, I was just joking...mostly.

#4997 3 years ago

Every time I hear my phone alert that I have a new email, I get all excited that it may be my 157 shipping notice from Spooky.

#4998 3 years ago
#4999 3 years ago

A while back I posted how I had used a No Fear flipper button disk on the right side because the factory plastic extension for the relocated switch was too flexible and didn't allow for enough switch travel and contact. It worked great for some time, but the button has now stuck a couple times like what would happen on No Fear eventually.

So, I removed the disk and took a long metal leaf off an old flipper switch I had and positioned it between the button and the plastic extension and now it is more rigid and gives the switch the travel it needs without causing the button to stick.

Another thing I did is I replaced the flipper bushings with the older Bally style as they are longer on the bottom and allow for a more accurate adjustment of the flipper while keeping the plunger centered. I have done this on several games with later Williams flippers as I think there might be variations in the brackets that hold the coils , although not sure, but the Williams bushings are sometimes coming up short like on my R&M and a few others I have recently done. I'm not a perfectionist, but like what I have to work optimum. Short lower end is actually 7/16 which works real good.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0045-00
DSCN7138 (resized).JPGDSCN7138 (resized).JPG

#5000 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Every time I hear my phone alert that I have a new email, I get all excited that it may be my 157 shipping notice from Spooky.

Did you get the same email I did today? Based on who it was from, and the subject line. I thought it was the email I had been waiting on, but alas no.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 300.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/100?hl=iwasthebruce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.