Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy (1).gif

This topic is closed.

#1 3 months ago

TAKE A PLUNGE ON THE FLOOR, IT'S TIME TO GET SHWIFTY

Since the main "reveal thread" blew up to nearly 5K+ posts in 10 days, mostly excitement, FUD, FOMO and afterglow, let this be the dimension for talk about the game itself... not to mention all the other typical club stuff. (Mods, yes I know the game isn't shipping for at least another week or two, but it has its official PS entry... and more selfishly this might be the only time I get to open one of these OOOWEE)

So pack those Megaseeds where they belong, cue the Snake Jazz, get yer blips and chits and... DISCUSS!

#2 3 months ago

This is going to be great!

giphy (1).gif
#3 3 months ago

Getting started, there's a lot of mystery surrounding the game but for me the most interesting feature is the Danesi Lock 2.0.

Most ball locks are fairly dedicated "Dead zones" in that nothing else can happen there. This is one of the few (if not only?) that is traversible all the way through, even on both sides. I wonder the rules will play out in terms of capturing balls on each side, or all on one, etc. How many balls are intended to be locked there? A total of 5 in play was mentioned, but one is "captive" staged in the portal return. So that leaves 4. I imagine having 3 in the DL2 could be interesting once they're released, especially if the left side release favors a trajectory toward the pop...

#4 3 months ago

You son of a bitch, I’m in.

#5 3 months ago

For the fuck of all snake fucking jazz fucks.

#6 3 months ago

First NIB, super stoked to be in on this! I'm now looking forward to some gameplay videos to get a better understanding of rules and to tide me over until it arrives sometime in the next 18 months.

#7 3 months ago

Aw fuck...was that my NIB cherry that just popped? How’d that happen?

#8 3 months ago

Clubawubbalubdub!!!!

#9 3 months ago

Anyone have an idea of the break down of where game are going. Australia, Canada, Europe, USA
, ect. ect....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Diego, CA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside