(Topic ID: 267632)

AVOID top-notchtargetsheilds ON EBAY at all costs

By radfordian3505

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

top-notchtargetsheilds on EBAY is a terrible seller of cheap pinball decals and mods and offers a lifetime warranty but when i installed her terrible decals on my harlem globetrotters they came off and broke in 1 GAME. just letting everyone know that when i contacted her she refused to send another set and blamed me for them failing.so do yourself a favor and avoid them at all costs and buy from someone legit like pinballdecalS.com or anybody but them

#2 3 years ago

I had a different experience with them. I’ve purchased decals for 3-4 pins from them, all good quality. I had a couple from one set start to delaminate, and when I notified them they immediately sent me replacements and checked in to make sure they worked for me. I’d easily purchase from them again.

#3 3 years ago

I bought some from them years ago and the quality was so poor I tossed them in the trash. way overpriced as well.

#4 3 years ago

Terrible experience with this company....terrible decals and very low quality....I bought a set for my TZ and they were garbage.....

#5 3 years ago

ive bought 2 sets a few years back. no issues, but he/she/it is just robbing people with not only high prices, but shipping costs too.

#6 3 years ago

The stuff just looks like poorly Photoshopped crap. With Adobe and adhesive photo paper, anyone could do at least the same, if not, better work with a few hours effort.

2 years later
#7 1 year ago

you know I purchased from the company about two years ago for my TZ and the labels were crap. Wrote this person and they block me at Ebay. I know this becasue I was trying to buy some nice target decals and tried to buy some for my DE Star Wars. Now I remember the poor quality. They did me a favor and didnt all me to buy LOL. Not sure how their quality is now???

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 159.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-top-notchtargetsheilds-on-ebay-at-all-costs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.