Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ToucanF16
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.jpg
    tayamo.jpg
    image (resized).png
    Capture+_2017-11-11-11-56-09 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-10-29-07-54-06 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Should of just ate the $28.

You would singing a different tune if it were your 28 bucks!

#32 6 years ago

Man that stinks! This guy needs to step up to the mike and do some explaining followed by refunding!

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from tayamo:

If I you have purchased parts from me, that you have not received, please just open a case with PayPal, and you will get your money back.
    I'm really sorry for the and hardship I have caused to anyone. I can only say this. Life has been an enormous struggle of late. I lost my job, and I've been in a recovery program dealing with an addiction. It's been hard just keeping my head above water. I'm slowly putting my life back together, but I will admit, I've compartmentalized a whole bunch, and I've been completely avoiding my problems in the pinball world. This is not a good way to live, and I feel bad that it caused any of you angst and heartache. I really am sorry to have hurt any of you.
    I've removed myself completely from the parts business now, so that I don't create these problems again. I gave my last pinball machine away two weeks ago, and I am now sticking strictly to recreational playing.
    Again, if there is anyone out there to

Thank You sir I wish you godspeed on your recovery!

#57 6 years ago

The guy is an addict the money is gone. No it doesnt excuse it but its a fact.

#132 6 years ago

This kind of thing really requires you to go through it to really understand it (addiction) Some folks are just not going to get it because they haven't lived it. There is no sense in trying to make them understand, you just shrug and move on. It is what it is. Hopefully they will never have to experience it for themselves. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!

#150 6 years ago

Good to hear Mike!

#152 6 years ago

I think thats becoming a bit clearer now.

#161 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

I have a brother who is and has been addicted to pain killers (vic's, perks etc.) and it is not only the physical addiction they contend with, their brains actually get re-wired and the thought process is completely changed and must be dealt with as well. My brothers addiction was not intentional, he was on pain killers for his back for a couple of years before he finally got it fixed. He struggles with it each day and I try to help him as much as I can without enabling him which is hard to do because it's walking a such fine line. He will finally be going into a rehab (day after Thx Giving) where they work with both the physical and psychological aspects so I'm thankful for that everyday. Tayamo is making an effort to correct this situation so lets please bare with him and give encouragement to complete the process of healing. As I stated earlier in this thread, I don't support what he has done but I do support his efforts to get clean and make amends when and where possible. He will have a lonely and hard road ahead of him but it can be done with just a little help from others.

I am glad your brother survived it! I had a friend that did not. Paul did the same thing. He broke his back on a job site and was put on Opioids for pain. He became addicted fairly quick and overdosed. Give your brother all the energy and support you can give and he will emerge from this a better man!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-pinsider-tayamo?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.