Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ToucanF16
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.jpg
    tayamo.jpg
    image (resized).png
    Capture+_2017-11-11-11-56-09 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-10-29-07-54-06 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jjsmooth:

He never said what he was addicted to.. maybe just Cheetos. If so, early intervention is critical to recoup assets. We all have our weakness.

Addicted to ripping people off.

#101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Why, am I the villian?

You are and enabler and excuse maker.

#102 6 years ago
    Quoted from lyonsden:

Having witnessed the effects of drug/alcohol addition, this may very well be outside of tayamo's control. Sounds like he is working through this sickness and coming onto pinside to post is a big step. Part of the program is making amends to everyone hurt by addition, and I believe it is a very important step, but it can take years to make happen. I give him a lot of credit for taking the step of posting here, but there is a long way to go to make things right to all the people that were impacted by his addiction (may take years). It does suck that people are out money and filing paypal claims is probably the best that can be done at the moment. Of course, it sucks a lot more for who paid F&F. I hope tayamo makes it through recovery, but it will be a fight every day for the rest of his life.

He didn't make amends, he gave excuses and passed the buck.

#125 6 years ago
    Quoted from Joker2415:

I didn't say it was right. And no I wouldn't feel much different if what he posted is the truth. 300 bucks? Haha I've lost 10's of thousands because of friends or family fighting "addiction". That's the last thing he may be worried about right now.
    Not saying he's in the right at all....I don't even think it's even an excuse, just kind of understand maybe.... And may have taken a lot to even post laying it out on the table. It doesn't all work instantly...
    I hope everyone gets their money back too! And maybe they will. Just sounds like an all around bad situation.

Tens of thousands lost? Seems you could start using some logic.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Nice post. What's your point? Please elaborate. I find it really amusing.

My point is in my post.

1 week later
    #175 6 years ago

How about now!?

#178 6 years ago

How bout now!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-pinsider-tayamo?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.