Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 191 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ToucanF16
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.jpg
    tayamo.jpg
    image (resized).png
    Capture+_2017-11-11-11-56-09 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-10-29-07-54-06 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

He's been here for a couple years but there are no comments for or against him or his business. Hope this gets cleared up, we need to have confidence in our business members here on site.

#12 6 years ago

Might want to watch who's on the forum, he was last here on the fourth. Sounds like this has been an ongoing problem, glad someone spoke up.

#23 6 years ago

The amount of money involved is irrelevant be it 28.00 bucks or 2,800.00. He paid for product that he's not received.

Quoted from Electrocute:

Should of just ate the $28.

How many 28.00 dollar orders should be "eaten" before someone should call him out? Just give us a number and then hey, donate that amount to him yourself so we can feel better about complaining over a measly 28.00

#75 6 years ago

I can't believe he screwed so many pinsiders without anyone coming forward before now We need to adopt the "see something say something" approach here. I know we don't want to tarnish anyones reputation by acting to soon but, hey if you make a true effort to contact a person/business and get no response, no refund, or no product, we should put it out there so others do not walk in blindly.

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Paypal can not help transactions with friends and family selected instead of purchasing goods or items. I had a lengthy conversation with a representative of paypal and in short I am screwed.

That sucks Mike. I don't hold out much hope this guy will try to make things right but, for what it's worth I hope you get your money back or at the least see this piece of sh*! dealt with.

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

How long do we wait? Serious question

No Mike, that is a legitimate concern and actually one I have no clear answer for.....and "gullible" is not the word I'd use to describe those that have been taken by this guy. You did what you thought you should and extended to him "a benefit of a doubt" before posting and for that you should not feel bad. I'm with you when it comes to not wanting to harm someones rep unnecessarily as they may have legitimate problems that have held them up. I think in most cases though the snake will show his tongue when push comes to shove. Most who would have a legitimate excuse would not ignore your inquiries or monitor pinside (as I feel he was doing when I saw he'd been on the forum as late as Nov. 4th yet failed to contact anyone.) to see if his situation pops up. Sad that this guy has a problem but it does not excuse him for his actions.

#160 6 years ago

I have a brother who is and has been addicted to pain killers (vic's, perks etc.) and it is not only the physical addiction they contend with, their brains actually get re-wired and the thought process is completely changed and must be dealt with as well. My brothers addiction was not intentional, he was on pain killers for his back for a couple of years before he finally got it fixed. He struggles with it each day and I try to help him as much as I can without enabling him which is hard to do because it's walking a such fine line. He will finally be going into a rehab (day after Thx Giving) where they work with both the physical and psychological aspects so I'm thankful for that everyday. Tayamo is making an effort to correct this situation so lets please bare with him and give encouragement to complete the process of healing. As I stated earlier in this thread, I don't support what he has done but I do support his efforts to get clean and make amends when and where possible. He will have a lonely and hard road ahead of him but it can be done with just a little help from others.

#169 6 years ago

Really good news! Hope things continue to progress for you Tayamo. My brother says that his own feelings of self-worth has been the biggest hurdle he has had to deal with, and that the act of making amends to friends and family has helped and encouraged him the most.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RWH.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-pinsider-tayamo?tu=RWH and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.