Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 241 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

late (resized).jpeg
    CC6A9106-BE58-4A1F-951B-A70A8AE68B19 (resized).png
    55A0FF96-2B93-4B94-B71A-10C2ADCF4DAF (resized).png
    8BCD9868-0E32-417E-9F7F-39676C3A68AA.gif
    sassy2 (resized).jpg
    Al, Cliffy and Steve (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    20F37CFC-4E5C-4936-B0B2-FD557C424CD8 (resized).jpeg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif
    8329ABD1-20CD-4634-A3DC-A41746F7BD93.gif
    A01C34B0-FC7C-4F6F-92A1-8481B741AD04 (resized).jpeg
    dumpsterfire.gif
    Dm-xy8vX0AA_Zq7.jpg
    Name Names (resized).jpg
    calitex (resized).jpg
    51D843DD-7A32-40C5-A6A1-9F6AE5989709.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

It's your rudeness and abuse that most probably don't understand. If a man makes a mistake it doesn't give you the right to call him names

If you read the original emails, he never called him names. “Rudeness and abuse”. WTF do you mean by that? This guy was straight up lied to by the shipper. The shipper assumed the worst from a new customer instead of insuring a positive transaction.

After a month with no response from the seller and no shipment in hand I’d be equally as pissed off. I dont understand how anyone can think it’s ok for a business that’s in the wrong (said it was delayed), And then wrongfully blaming a customer (Said tax wasn’t paid) who through no fault of their own (paid and waited long enough) didn’t receive your product. Is a good business to deal with.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Btw. In my opinion you should be banned for the thread title wich could do serious harm to K‘s bussiness abd is in no proper relation to what happened.
    Basically what you‘re doing with this headline is you try forcing him to close down his business, ruining his personal career and live, because someone else mismanaged a tax payment

I will absolutely avoid K’s if this is how they treat new foreign customers. .....and your wrong; there was no mismanaged tax payment. The paperwork clearly shows the customer paid them. It’s a lost parcel

#105 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sleepy:

I think some people on this forum might not know what this acronym stands for. It stands for All Cops Are Bastards, something I do not agree with.

I wonder if it stems from this essay titled Confessions of a former bastard cop? It’s a good eye opening read. In short, not all cops are bastards, but the good cops lookout for the bad cops, making them all bastards. The essay goes on to talk about how police don’t stop crime, they show up after it happens and take notes, then hopefully arresting someone later. It puts a perspective on the issue that I’d not thought about before.

https://medium.com/@OfcrACab/confessions-of-a-former-bastard-cop-bb14d17bc759

#109 3 years ago
    Quoted from GolfKill:

to be fair the seller often gets screwed on lost shipments, especially by UPS. I used to have to work in a job where I had to deal with UPS's claims department, and getting them to pay out on damage/loss claims was a nightmare.

100% understandable. Not the customers problem. It's the cost of doing business

Everyone wants to run as lean as possible instead of building robustness so that you can handle these issues.

#176 3 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

It didn’t care what color you were, it would bust your head and have you streaming blood all down your face all the same

Story checks out.

#184 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Did any of you downvoters bother to read the article? I don't see anything in his post to "disagree" with. His paraphrasing of the article is accurate. What does it say about one's position when one can't even consider a contrary opinion?
    Luckydogg420, thank you for posting this link. Everyone should read it. It's straight from a former cop. Try and curb your emotions and really read it.

I’m fairly certain this thread is full of knee jerk reactions to a sensitive topic. I don’t think many people read the long article that I linked to, and assumed from the Essays title that it was all bad toward police, and that was somehow my opinion too. (Since I was moderated for posting the link)

It is true that not all cops are bastards, but as the article clearly outlined there are some issues with out current system. For example one thing that I agree with in the article is that you shouldn’t send a man with a gun to get a report from a rape victim. Simple small changes could have huge impact and at times we could do better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-k-s-arcade-under-all-circumstances?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.