Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 241 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

late (resized).jpeg
    CC6A9106-BE58-4A1F-951B-A70A8AE68B19 (resized).png
    55A0FF96-2B93-4B94-B71A-10C2ADCF4DAF (resized).png
    8BCD9868-0E32-417E-9F7F-39676C3A68AA.gif
    sassy2 (resized).jpg
    Al, Cliffy and Steve (resized).jpg
    tenor.gif
    20F37CFC-4E5C-4936-B0B2-FD557C424CD8 (resized).jpeg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif
    8329ABD1-20CD-4634-A3DC-A41746F7BD93.gif
    A01C34B0-FC7C-4F6F-92A1-8481B741AD04 (resized).jpeg
    dumpsterfire.gif
    Dm-xy8vX0AA_Zq7.jpg
    Name Names (resized).jpg
    calitex (resized).jpg
    51D843DD-7A32-40C5-A6A1-9F6AE5989709.gif

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

If you hate this country so much, I hear Canada is lovely this time of year. Just an idea.

Canada may be lovely, but if he’s traveling on a US passport they won’t even let him in the door at this point!

#202 3 years ago

Frax is projecting again.

tenor.giftenor.gif
    #203 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Canada may be lovely, but if he’s traveling on a US passport they won’t even let him in the door at this point!

Not to mention he might have customs issues ordering Pinball parts.

#204 3 years ago

As much as I agree with your ranting about class, lose the fucktard. That's the new "faggot."

For the record, I'm not gay and give zero handicapped people in my circle. I'm also not a liberal. But that term belittles people that can't defend themselves.

#205 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I like K's Arcade even better now.

Al, Cliffy and Steve (resized).jpgAl, Cliffy and Steve (resized).jpg
    #206 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

lose the fucktard. That's the new "faggot”

WTF???
    No it’s not.
    Whomever told you that is a fucktard.

#207 3 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Frax? Is that you?
    (PS - If you hate this country so much, I hear Canada is lovely this time of year. Just an idea.)

No txs. We don’t want him lol, he’s all yours.

#208 3 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

I'm 36 and own 6 pinballs.
    Do I reach your elite status when I hit 50 years?
    Or do I need to own 24 more pins?

Age + Pinballs = Points. You must have 75 points to reach “Pinball Privileged” status....one level above whiny.

#209 3 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

Age + Pinballs = Points. You must have 75 points to reach “Pinball Privileged” status....one level above whiny.

sassy2 (resized).jpgsassy2 (resized).jpg
    #210 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

WTF???
    No it’s not.
    Whomever told you that is a fucktard.

Stay classy. Keep insulting handicapped people.

Oh, and "whom" is used when replacing the object of the clause, not the subject. The irony...

#211 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Oh, and "whom" is used when replacing the object of the clause, not the subject. The irony...

8BCD9868-0E32-417E-9F7F-39676C3A68AA.gif8BCD9868-0E32-417E-9F7F-39676C3A68AA.gif
    #212 3 years ago

Sorry guys. Had some beers and suddenly became a hero for the handicapped community. You now have your thread back.

#213 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Sorry guys. Had some beers and suddenly became a hero for the handicapped community. You now have your thread back.

Just don’t lose that sense of humor man.

#214 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

No worries, bro. I appreciate you looking out for me.

#215 3 years ago

The seller claimed that UPS revealed that the seller refused to pay the taxes. Clearly UPS gave each person different information. The seller asked for screen-shot or proof of that. Seller could have de-escalated the situation by providing that.

#216 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

The only person I see insulting handicapped people is you, the only person trying hard to associate that term with them. Wow.

#217 3 years ago
    Quoted from xamindar:

The only person I see insulting handicapped people is you, the only person trying hard to associate that term with them. Wow.

Meh. This is Pinside. Leave that PC shit with your keys at the door.

#218 3 years ago
    Quoted from yellowghost:

The seller claimed that UPS revealed that the seller refused to pay the taxes. Clearly UPS gave each person different information. The seller asked for screen-shot or proof of that. Seller could have de-escalated the situation by providing that.

How is this relevant? This thread is about cops and handicapped people.

#219 3 years ago

And hurt feelings.

#220 3 years ago

Avoid this thread under all circumstances

#221 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Plus there's an international lottery ticket wager on it.

Looks like I won.

I will be spending some of my winnings at K's arcade.

Must be getting pretty boring up in the mountains for you to come back here. But welcome back, old friend.

#222 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Looks like I won.
    I will be spending some of my winnings at K's arcade.

Must be getting pretty boring up in the mountains for you to come back here. But welcome back, old friend.

Thanks, I bought my old TAF back and bought a MBr to go next to it.
    Thanks to the Wuhan China Virus I got sucked back in.

#223 3 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Thanks to the Wuhan China Virus I got sucked back in.

Thanks to the virus, I almost got sucked out as I no longer sit in front of the stupid computer at work waiting for customers and there is so much more to do around here than there. I didn't turn mine on for the whole last week, and I may be headed that way again.

#224 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Thanks to the virus, I almost got sucked out as I no longer sit in front of the stupid computer at work waiting for customers and there is so much more to do around here than there. I didn't turn mine on for the whole last week, and I may be headed that way again.

Cha-ching

3 weeks later
    #225 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Um, the phrase is "mainstream media," and I will leave any conclusions to be drawn from the error as an exercise for the reader.

What the hell,are you a spelling school marm?And right the lame street media is still biased beyond belief!

#226 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

And right the lame street media is still biased beyond belief!

I imagine “Dead End Street Media” would be more your speed. Maybe with a splash of “Main Vein Media” nights and weekends.

#227 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

What the hell,are you a spelling school marm?And right the lame street media is still biased beyond belief!

That's not spelling police. You used words with different meanings to substitute for the correct ones.

Lame Street? wtf?

#228 3 years ago

Main Street Media...One of the most misused/mis-understood terms. If you are getting information from any of these organizations, it is coming from the “Main Street Media”. Welcome to the club!

55A0FF96-2B93-4B94-B71A-10C2ADCF4DAF (resized).png55A0FF96-2B93-4B94-B71A-10C2ADCF4DAF (resized).png
    #229 3 years ago

Assuming you are in The United Center Of The Universe.

#230 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Main Street Media...One of the most misused/mis-understood terms.

LOL

#231 3 years ago

Oh,fuck this shit I’m outa here!

#232 3 years ago
    Quoted from Flavour:

Maybe Keith was a US-cop before starting his Pinball business?

You lost all credibility with me after saying this. Fuck you bro!

#233 3 years ago

Recently ordered an opt out board for BSD and received it within four days. Ordered other parts from other vendors the same day and it’s been eight days and still no parts yet. These folks we are true to their word.

#234 3 years ago

Opto Board , Siri.

#235 3 years ago

I have bought so many pcbs from Ks and never had a problem. They even rush shipped me one so I could have it for expo. I mean I have never experienced any problems in the dozen or so orders.

#236 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You woke this thread up after three weeks just to double down on your error? There is no "lame street" media any more than there is a "main street" one. I know your type is big on learning, but please try to let it sink in, it's simple: the word is "mainstream." And "lamestream" is a sad, presidential-style pun on that.

Using the wrong freaking word is not a spelling issue. And suppose I was a "marm" at a "spelling school," whatever the hell that is. Is that supposed to be an insult?

And bias is in the eye of the beholder. You know what else is cool? Irony.

#237 3 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

Recently ordered an opt out board for BSD and received it within four days. Ordered other parts from other vendors the same day and it’s been eight days and still no parts yet. These folks we are true to their word.

Opt out board, that could come in real handy!

#238 3 years ago
    Quoted from king-pin:

Opt out board, that could come in real handy!

I predict the school marm will comment shortly!!

#239 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

You woke this thread up after three weeks just to double down on your error? There is no "lame street" media any more than there is a "main street" one. I know your type is big on learning, but please try to let it sink in, it's simple: the word is "mainstream." And "lamestream" is a sad, presidential-style pun on that.
    Using the wrong freaking word is not a spelling issue. And suppose I was a "marm" at a "spelling school," whatever the hell that is. Is that supposed to be an insult?
    And bias is in the eye of the beholder. You know what else is cool? Irony.

Wow I woke you up!

CC6A9106-BE58-4A1F-951B-A70A8AE68B19 (resized).pngCC6A9106-BE58-4A1F-951B-A70A8AE68B19 (resized).png
    #240 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Wow I woke you up!

Didn't you quit this thread just yesterday? You've got to wait at least a week before popping back in or you sap all the drama out of it.

#241 3 years ago
    Quoted from Push600:

You lost all credibility with me after saying this. Fuck you bro!

late (resized).jpeglate (resized).jpeg

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-k-s-arcade-under-all-circumstances/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.