tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).png
Screenshot_20211230-094812_Twitter (resized).jpg
D2BCF8D8-BD81-4EDF-8D79-F6EE153DC37D (resized).jpeg
a6549840df2ef6cae69fb72be8dd20ddb2bd53b922d0132de2f6ef93cb635d62_1.jpg
WesternLaugh.gif
BAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).png
430E1A71-002B-4CFF-8BF4-D6669E87261B (resized).png
ECA61122-E6C8-48AC-95C2-45700A280B56 (resized).jpeg
7258xSVeJbKkzXhyseBP4PYz11eBDT8sW2oR1a4vfVFS6Hp8R8AQ9q68E2jZDR7NyMiim42iuDXwbrerFqcY59t3r5aL2CJz5v6Pu3S1JMAM92gNrQZ5Q9uUxiMWRFRS
b8e4562a6ef0c4e7a71854d9de9300c481cc8459 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#194 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Multimorphic has the best warranty and support in the industry right now.

I really want to try one of these out .Cdd as my find any in my area to play .

#214 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I feel bad for anybody like Barry that is in customer service but is handcuffed by company policies
I doubt Barry is a decision maker on what can be done - probably needs approval from higher ups for major issues

I know this feeling .They call me the grim reaper at work no fault to myself .I sent a polite PM to Barry about the PF.I just want my pictures sent analyzed and a plan in place so I can decide what to do on my end .Im tired of it sitting there unplugged .I’ve heard some real good people say good things about Gary and I believe those people 100%. I’m sure there’s a lot of good people in that building that want to do the customers right .I feel real bad for the design team with the fantastic machine they created having to hear all this .It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand where the problem lies but those people are always unreachable ,they like the tall grass .Good luck to all and go out and enjoy the day we’re given .

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Play your game. If it’s flawed, what’s the worst that can happen? Try to get them to make it right, but there’s no point in having it just sit there while you fight for a fix.

The chips have gone past what a large washer would cover .

#219 2 years ago

At least the ones I purchased .

#304 2 years ago

HERE THEY FUCKING ARE!

2C1C10A9-F99F-43CA-BAD3-49FF358D88D5 (resized).png2C1C10A9-F99F-43CA-BAD3-49FF358D88D5 (resized).pngFA687E81-B3FD-4F50-801B-752FB98470D7 (resized).pngFA687E81-B3FD-4F50-801B-752FB98470D7 (resized).png
#305 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Right now, yes I’m drinking some cerveza (that means beer for non Texans) and pre gaming a Roger Creager concert at Gruene Hall. Look her up
I’m gonna tip one for all of you guys tonight. All in all, a great hobby, plenty of options to buy, and try as hard as it may be, put the whiner pipe down and put a smile on your faces and flip some pinball!

We’ll put Iceman ! Cheers buddy

#363 2 years ago

Sorry bout the loss BH .I honestly havn’t been this mad in a long while .I needed to vent .When it comes down to what matters it’s not about the chipped PF at all ,it’s just about treating people right no matter how hard things get with pressure from above .Maybe try actually talking instead of hiding behind a keyboard.I’ve said before I’m sure theres a lot of good people in that building that want to do the right thing but it’s not they’re call .Anyway I’m closing this chapter in the grand scheme of things this is something so small that I need to put it in the rear view .I won’t deal with these people anymore ,We’ll enjoy the game and sell it eventually and look to the likes of Stern,Spooky,AP,Haggis,MM,CGC and the rest .We’re in this hobby for good and I’m happy there’s plenty of choices out there .Be well all I’ll be around just not in any JJP threads . Yours truly Kevin

#436 2 years ago

I meant I won’t be in any JJP threads except this one If anyone’s interested these will be for sale in the parking lot at Expo this year !Enjoy the day fellas .

2B176BD7-6360-4757-90C1-FCE3D49FD48F (resized).jpeg2B176BD7-6360-4757-90C1-FCE3D49FD48F (resized).jpeg
#463 2 years ago

I’m learning a lot about how things were in the past thanks to all .Just for the record ,I like the distro I went through for this pin and have zero issues with him .I also understand how legal matters work so in all honesty the way things are set up I probably won’t be compensated with a swap of populated playfield because I wouldn’t accept that if it was coming out of the distros pocket .Not when the 90 day warranty is sent with the machine and reads JJP on it and have proof of contact prior to that date .I was going to go with the flow until I read a couple of posts stating “They’ll weather the storm and sell out the next pin “.I agree there’s a possibility of that happening but then again who the fuck knows .I’ve “givin up” on things like this in the past because mostly it wasn’t worth the time .Something clicked though .If nothing is done it will be the same ole.The Tshirt thing is no BS ,my good friends family has been a licensed vendor in the chicagoland area for 40 years I know how shit works in this town .Whether or not I want to spend the energy I do not know right now .If I hear from enough of you I absolutly will because this is not about just me .As always get out ,enjoy the day n play your pins

#541 2 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

I am really surprised at all the bad experiences people have had with JJP here. I’ve had a few issues with my Wonka and all three times I had prompt responses and they helped resolve the issue. The first was a damaged back glass that they replaced very quickly. The second was a broken Oompa Loompa that was smashed mid game that they again promptly replaced. And the last was my topper stopped lighting and they sent out a replacement and asked me to ship the broken one back. And even on the boards here, I had a pinsider who worked for JJP and he went back and forth with me for hours to help resolve an issue with my wonkavator. I am in no way trying to diminish the OP’s experience but I just wanted to say that I have been very lucky with my experiences and would buy another JJP game in a heartbeat.

Is this Jack in disguise ?

#543 2 years ago
Quoted from Joeymonkey:

No, sadly I’m just Jersey Joe, but if I ever met Jack in the swamps of Jersey I’d give that guy a huge thank you. I think his games helped raise the bar for the entire industry. 10 years ago, I didn’t enjoy Stern games very much. They felt kind of cheap and uninspired. But after WOZ and the rest, Stern upped their game,in game design. And now we have amazing releases every couple of months. What a great time to be a pinball fan.

It sure is .Thankfully there’s only a big 2 for me now it will make decisions easier .JJP is the the girl that keeps cheating on every boyfriend .Eventually somebody marries her

#547 2 years ago

He should do a search for “JJP tongue in bung club” he’d be welcomed with open cheeks .

#572 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

As long as people keep buying games nothing will change. It sucks, but simple economics. I had a couple of cosmetic items and an adjustment required for our GNRCE out of the box. Our distributor was super helpful as always and acted as an intermediary with JJP tech support to stay on them and help expedite shipping replacement parts. Personally, I didn't have an issue in this instance.
With that said, this is probably my last JJP. JJP's handing of playfield issues with multiple titles, sneaking in updated warranty language to try to avoid resolving a defect is abhorrent and general lack of customer service is unacceptable. 12 pages and no response from a rep from JJP (we all know they read Pinside) is shameful. Too bad Eric's masterpiece will always be shrouded in playfield issues and poor customer service from JJP.

Honestly, just 1 call to explain they’re side would’ve went a country mile with me .How hard is that .

#573 2 years ago
Quoted from altan:

RBION … ahead of its time! Great game

Agreed every time I run into this game I can’t get enough .Very unique.

#633 2 years ago

What’s funny is the OP stopped posting .Maybe the squeaky wheel got the grease .Hmmm ,maybe if I start a thread on the topic ………Once again just want a phone call like I was told I’d be getting that’s all .

#634 2 years ago

Unless the silence is in hopes that most get frustrated ,sell them at a discount then wallah ! Wash theyre hands thanks to second hand ownership .

#635 2 years ago

Aaaand raise the price 1k so the new purchasers flip the bill for the ones that will be replaced .Pretty smart thinking .When have you seen a NIB just acquired selling for less than it cost the person .In my brief time I’ve never seen this .

A4C0D30C-C392-42AA-865B-4720047B2219 (resized).pngA4C0D30C-C392-42AA-865B-4720047B2219 (resized).png
#637 2 years ago

Still time before the walk of shame .

30494F8B-84D4-4F0B-943B-47023857DB32 (resized).jpeg30494F8B-84D4-4F0B-943B-47023857DB32 (resized).jpeg
#639 2 years ago

lmao

1 week later
#975 2 years ago
88247A54-539D-44DA-B8E0-AE6478D4D859 (resized).png88247A54-539D-44DA-B8E0-AE6478D4D859 (resized).png
#1001 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

How is your case going with the notorious deception known as JJP, fattdirk? As well as your case Kkoss24? Nice lame duck move on JJPs part. We are all discussing their terrible quality products, their radio silence, lack of warranty, poor manufacturing, and lame IPs, so they recruit a (washed up) well known designer to get us discussing SR instead of being focused on the crap JJP puts out as $10K+ products. Nice smoke and mirrors JJP! Got to hand it to you JJP, you’re tops at least at deception. Still hoping they fix all your problems for the 2 of you and many others!

I got the “kit” .Sling rubbers both snapped the last time we played .Titans came in now just have to find a few hrs to get all of this done. Actually may as well do a quick wax when everything is off .Be up and running soon the kids are on me now that they saw parts .Best to all .

#1013 2 years ago

Yeah I’m ready to move past this .I vented ,now I just want to get things together and slap this pin like it owes me money

#1014 2 years ago

Back to the owners thread

#1060 2 years ago

I wonder if he was referring to people that had raised the flipper strength to make backhanding the left ramp easier .I remember a sheet of paper coming with it that said “do not alter coil strenghth settings” or something like that .I got some advice to do just that but I never did because of the warning .The only one I toyed with was the scoop when I was having problems going sdtm even with adjusting it as far left as possible .I ended up screwing it to wood and twisting it with pliers then all was good after .

3 weeks later
#1231 2 years ago
BAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).pngBAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products?tu=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.