tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).png
Screenshot_20211230-094812_Twitter (resized).jpg
D2BCF8D8-BD81-4EDF-8D79-F6EE153DC37D (resized).jpeg
a6549840df2ef6cae69fb72be8dd20ddb2bd53b922d0132de2f6ef93cb635d62_1.jpg
WesternLaugh.gif
BAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).png
430E1A71-002B-4CFF-8BF4-D6669E87261B (resized).png
ECA61122-E6C8-48AC-95C2-45700A280B56 (resized).jpeg
7258xSVeJbKkzXhyseBP4PYz11eBDT8sW2oR1a4vfVFS6Hp8R8AQ9q68E2jZDR7NyMiim42iuDXwbrerFqcY59t3r5aL2CJz5v6Pu3S1JMAM92gNrQZ5Q9uUxiMWRFRS
b8e4562a6ef0c4e7a71854d9de9300c481cc8459 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1287 2 years ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

Just one guys story...
I'm lucky enough to own a Dialed In LE and I love it.
I had a problem with balls falling into the cabinet and reached out to JJP for a solution.
They never returned my emails.
Fortunately the good folks of Pinside had my back and we quickly solved the problem.
Ignoring your paying customers is not good business IMO.
Happy New Year everybody!

Did you open a ticket?

#1317 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I haven't forgotten. But lets face facts here.
Stern does fix seriously bad PFs. They do make an attempt to not ship garbage.
JJP on the other hand decides after 3-4 generations of machines that they can't fix the clear coat problems all the other vendors have fixed.
Instead; they choose to ship washers and then not warranty the PF for any length of time.
That isn't a hiccup; that is a out right slap in the face of the customer and damn shady business practices.

I hope people reading this understand that you have ZERO experience as a JJP customer and that you’re basing your opinion on information that you’ve selectively picked from the internet.

To add, Stern does not warranty its playfields:

STERN PINBALL INC LIMITED WARRANTY
Stern Pinball Inc (‘SELLER’) warrants only to the initial purchaser of its products that the items listed below are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the warranty period specified:
• Printed circuit boards (game logic): 2 months
• Dot Matrix / LCD Display: 9 months
No other parts of seller’s product are warranted.
Warranty periods are effective from the initial date of shipment from seller to its authorized distributors.
Seller’s sole liability shall be, at its option, to repair or replace products which are returned to seller during the warranty periods specified, provided:
1. Seller is notified promptly upon discovery by purchaser that stated products are defective.
2. Such products are properly packaged and then returned freight prepaid, to seller’s plant.
This warranty does not apply to any parts damaged during shipment and/or due to improper handling, or due to improper installation or usage, or alteration. In no event shall the seller be liable for
any anticipated profits, loss of profits, loss of use, accidental or consequential damages, or any other losses incurred by the customer in connection with the purchase of a Stern Pinball Inc Product.

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Not a crap response.
I get you're angry about this; and yeah... the quality of this part does suck.
That said; I had an STLE which went thru two or three TPFs with these sucky coil stops. What did I do; I bought new ones from PBLife and put them in. No fuss no muss. Would I have like to not have brass dust in my game; sure. But sorry; just don't see this as a problem.
You can't just buy a new JJP PF or JJP boards from PBLife... so this really isn't an apples to apples comparison. You are at the whim of the suckful JJP quality department which LTG is no longer part of.
Yeah; it sucks... but no where even in the realm of the same neighborhood. I'm not even sure they are on the same planet as far as problems go.

“Suckful” JJP quality department? Dude, you are so far out of line, it’s obscene.

What I don’t understand is that you’re not a customer… you haven’t been a customer… and you have zero knowledge of the inside workings of JJP (or any of the major companies for that matter). Yet you have chosen to be a magnet of toxic negativity and non-truths for months on end.

Pretty pitiful.

The really sad part is that you’re missing out on wonderful pinball machines, not to mention obsessing over something that you have zero invested in.

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Planetary Pinball Supply and Chicago Gaming Company.
LTG : )

LTG thanks for the awesome help you’ve provided over the years!

Curious, is this a move you made to work exclusively with PPS and CGC?

#1365 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
LTG : )

That stinks, Lloyd. Big loss for the collecting community!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (OBO)
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products?tu=27dnast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.