tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).png
Screenshot_20211230-094812_Twitter (resized).jpg
D2BCF8D8-BD81-4EDF-8D79-F6EE153DC37D (resized).jpeg
a6549840df2ef6cae69fb72be8dd20ddb2bd53b922d0132de2f6ef93cb635d62_1.jpg
WesternLaugh.gif
BAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).png
430E1A71-002B-4CFF-8BF4-D6669E87261B (resized).png
ECA61122-E6C8-48AC-95C2-45700A280B56 (resized).jpeg
7258xSVeJbKkzXhyseBP4PYz11eBDT8sW2oR1a4vfVFS6Hp8R8AQ9q68E2jZDR7NyMiim42iuDXwbrerFqcY59t3r5aL2CJz5v6Pu3S1JMAM92gNrQZ5Q9uUxiMWRFRS
b8e4562a6ef0c4e7a71854d9de9300c481cc8459 (resized).png

There are 1,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 31.
#1351 2 years ago
Quoted from GPS:

I am grateful for your help to me in my JJP stuff Lloyd. You provide just enough fir me to then do some work on my end to figure out what is going on. This is a compliment by the way.
I will be sending a letter to the principles at JJP to express my feelings about this recent decision. I realize that Pinside does not represent the majority of pinball owners but there are far too many here to make a move like this. This type of corporate decision may fly in these types of economic prosperity but when the shit hits the fan, and that is coming, service becomes king and what differentiates one from another.
Thank you Lloyd for your help with my issues concerning JJP as well as others.

Sign me up for that correspondence. Have to say for a company that had the toughest year for customer support, issues, and customer relations this has to be one of the stupidest moves I have seen. New buyers and demand in the pinball hobby have sky rocketed and continue to grow daily and their brain storm solution is dump one of their Cheapest and most committed resources for customer relations?? A mascot of phone, forum, social media; and beyond for close to 50 Years and “your services are no longer needed”?? What a bone head move in my opinion. You basically did that job for Free 7 days per week yet they can do better without you. Lol. That’s a marketing support double fail in my book. Sad day and decision for JJP.

#1352 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

I'm not denying there are issues, but for me I've not seen a JJP machine with any issues, just the pictures on pinside. My WOZ, Wonka and Hobbit have been perfect. The GNR on location didn't have any pooling or chipping that I could see.

The GNR Standard we had on location here had all kinds of problems. Scoop was really badly chipped after only a couple months.

#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

Actually today I'm gone.

I'll miss helping on JJP games. Was for 8 3/4 years.

Quoted from LTG:

Not on JJP problems. Anywhere.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/blinking-white-guy
https://giphy.com/embed/kwQfk9zUJ6eVq

giphy[1] (resized).pnggiphy[1] (resized).pngtumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).pngtumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).png
#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Please don't put words in my mouth.
I said stern was better. Not best in class.
By far, multimorphic has the best support and warranty. Stern gets a passing grade. As in D-.
JJp, gets an F.
Coils stops are non issues. They are wear items and can be replaced easily.
Playfields are NOT wear items, despite what JJp thinks or implies

This is a crap response re coil stops. You are right they are very cheap and replaceable but your fing game, that is new, is down for weeks. A company that knows they are crap and a cheap fix, that won't make that change is somehow better than a company that are at the mercy of another company doing a shitty job on their playfields? JJP HAS to do something and probably would love if Mirco could resolve the issues but Stern has full control of their coil stops and wont change them? How do you quantify one company worse than the other ..... because of how expensive the product is or because of their choices made? Its pathetic Stern wont fix this on going issue if its sooooo cheap to do so

#1355 2 years ago

…especially with the new price tags on these machines

Quoted from wcbrandes:

This is a crap response re coil stops. You are right they are very cheap and replaceable but your fing game, that is new, is down for weeks. A company that knows they are crap and a cheap fix, that won't make that change is somehow better than a company that are at the mercy of another company doing a shitty job on their playfields? JJP HAS to do something and probably would love if Mirco could resolve the issues but Stern has full control of their coil stops and wont change them? How do you quantify one company worse than the other ..... because of how expensive the product is or because of their choices made? Its pathetic Stern wont fix this on going issue if its sooooo cheap to do so

#1356 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

This is a crap response re coil stops.

Not a crap response.

I get you're angry about this; and yeah... the quality of this part does suck.

That said; I had an STLE which went thru two or three TPFs with these sucky coil stops. What did I do; I bought new ones from PBLife and put them in. No fuss no muss. Would I have like to not have brass dust in my game; sure. But sorry; just don't see this as a problem.

You can't just buy a new JJP PF or JJP boards from PBLife... so this really isn't an apples to apples comparison. You are at the whim of the suckful JJP quality department which LTG is no longer part of.

Yeah; it sucks... but no where even in the realm of the same neighborhood. I'm not even sure they are on the same planet as far as problems go.

#1357 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you for the kind words my friend.
Actually today I'm gone.
I'll miss helping on JJP games. Was for 8 3/4 years.
LTG : (

Their loss Lloyd....you've been beyond helpful here since day 1....always the best!!!

#1358 2 years ago

I remember many years ago I had a minor after hours issue with my WOZ, I shot Lloyd an Email and he got back with me immediately! He was on the problem like a rat on the Cheeto!

Lloyd you will always be appreciated here, nothing but love for you my friend!

#1359 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Total BS. My buddy just had Mando out since the second week it was released, swapped out 2 days ago with Godzilla and the coil stops just began to fail. That’s over 6 months they held up over thousands of plays. Good luck getting past a few hundred plays before a chunk of your JJP playfield comes off.

A good friend of mine recently bought a WOZ and brought it to a pinball show.
He asked me to come take a look as he is not a tech. A huge, puck-sized chunk chipped right off his playfield at the pops. It was bare wood. It looked like when you put a sticker on some shitty Luan cabinet/door and pulled it off. Poor guy was asking me what happened and why. My only response was, take this junk and IMMEDIATELY return it to the distro. I really lost faith after seeing that a few months ago. Stern customer service isn’t great, but at least they eventually make it right. JJP seems to be trying to opposite approach that if they ignore it long enough maybe it goes away

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Total BS. My buddy just had Mando out since the second week it was released, swapped out 2 days ago with Godzilla and the coil stops just began to fail. That’s over 6 months they held up over thousands of plays. Good luck getting past a few hundred plays before a chunk of your JJP playfield comes off.
A good friend of mine recently bought a WOZ and brought it to a pinball show.
He asked me to come take a look as he is not a tech. A huge, puck-sized chunk chipped right off his playfield at the pops. It was bare wood. It looked like when you put a sticker on some shitty Luan cabinet/door and pulled it off. Poor guy was asking me what happened and why. My only response was, take this junk and IMMEDIATELY return it to the distro. I really lost faith after seeing that a few months ago. Stern customer service isn’t great, but at least they eventually make it right. JJP seems to be trying to opposite approach that if they ignore it long enough maybe it goes away

#1361 2 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

So sorry to hear this Lloyd....
This is just another reason I won't be buying any JJP pins down the road. You were the one true asset that JJP had. All my future funds will be going to CGC.

Exactly my thoughts.

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Not a crap response.
I get you're angry about this; and yeah... the quality of this part does suck.
That said; I had an STLE which went thru two or three TPFs with these sucky coil stops. What did I do; I bought new ones from PBLife and put them in. No fuss no muss. Would I have like to not have brass dust in my game; sure. But sorry; just don't see this as a problem.
You can't just buy a new JJP PF or JJP boards from PBLife... so this really isn't an apples to apples comparison. You are at the whim of the suckful JJP quality department which LTG is no longer part of.
Yeah; it sucks... but no where even in the realm of the same neighborhood. I'm not even sure they are on the same planet as far as problems go.

“Suckful” JJP quality department? Dude, you are so far out of line, it’s obscene.

What I don’t understand is that you’re not a customer… you haven’t been a customer… and you have zero knowledge of the inside workings of JJP (or any of the major companies for that matter). Yet you have chosen to be a magnet of toxic negativity and non-truths for months on end.

Pretty pitiful.

The really sad part is that you’re missing out on wonderful pinball machines, not to mention obsessing over something that you have zero invested in.

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Planetary Pinball Supply and Chicago Gaming Company.
LTG : )

LTG thanks for the awesome help you’ve provided over the years!

Curious, is this a move you made to work exclusively with PPS and CGC?

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

No.

#1365 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.

That stinks, Lloyd. Big loss for the collecting community!

#1366 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

LTG thanks for the awesome help you’ve provided over the years!

It takes just a moment to go back 3 pages and read that it was not his decision. Instead you’d rather fanboy super hard over the company making foolish choices.

Stern occupies a different tier in pinball. JJPs are supposed to be high-end “collector” machines. When you’re paying out the nose like that they should be higher quality than Stern.

Believe it or not Stern is still geared towards operators. Gary has said that numerous times.
They are supposed to be reliable, profitable and “affordable”

JJP are supposed to be loaded, no expense spared, luxury machines. Seems like they’ve lost their way

#1367 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

“Suckful” JJP quality department? Dude, you are so far out of line, it’s obscene.

No; I'm not.
It's not "pitiful" to learn from other's mistakes. It's not obscene; to refuse to give a company my hard earned money who clearly has no love for their customers.
I've already stated many times that when they turn over a new leaf and actually demonstrate good customer service AND a superior product; then and only then will I "consider" giving them my money.

#1368 2 years ago

I own most JJP pins... That said I am out on Toy Story and future pins until they prove they produce a quality product with great customer service and support.

Who else can say this?

Or are you going to cave when they release their next pin?

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Thats usually the way it works round here

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I own most JJP pins... That said I am out on Toy Story and future pins until they prove they produce a quality product with great customer service and support.
Who else can say this?

More for the rest of us!

#1371 2 years ago

I wonder if they’ll be around in 5 years time.

#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Who else can say this?

I haven't bought a jjp since dialed in. Have 3 machines on pre-order. Spooky, Chicago and stern. I vote with my wallet.

#1373 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not on JJP problems. Anywhere.
All other problems like always, where I can.

I would just like to say thank you for all your help on jjp problems and other games .
For years you have been their best customer service asset ,
If they're trying to save money by cutting people like you that's not a good sign

#1374 2 years ago

Yeah, I am out too as a future JJP buyer. With Lloyd out I have lost faith in JJP as a company. Either they don’t have the resources to compensate Lloyd, or incompetent to come to this conclusion. Either way both are troubling, so I am out as a future customer.

#1375 2 years ago

JJP went downhill quick when the "bean counters" stepped in.

They won't be getting any more of my money.

#1376 2 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Yeah, I am out too as a future JJP buyer. With Lloyd out I have lost faith in JJP as a company. Either they don’t have the resources to compensate Lloyd, or incompetent to come to this conclusion. Either way both are troubling, so I am out as a future customer.

I’m out as well. There are too many negatives and this recent one pushes me over.

#1377 2 years ago

Goodbye JJP

#1378 2 years ago

LOL, ok this may be a "poke the bear" comment, but here it is:

JJP has put out shit products for 3-4 years going back easily 3 games, told this community that "YOU are the reason our playfields suck so badly...it's YOUR meddling with our product!!!!"

They have gone back and forth saying "We'll replace playfields, wait...no we won't, we'll send you a free PF, wait... no we won't, you'll pay for the PF as a customer of a $10K machine."

But once Lloyd, who wasn't even a "on the books, salary earned" rep for JJP is axed, NOW....NOW....THAT is the reason so many people are jumping ship on a multiple-year Titanic of a company?

And I have a great level of veneration for Lloyd; this is not a public rebuke or rebuttal of him or all the selfless services he has done for this community. This is me asking "Wait...so THAT is what did it for some of you?"

I'm just left going:

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

JJP has put out shit products for 3-4 years going back easily 3 games, told this community that "YOU are the reason our playfields suck so badly...it's YOUR meddling with our product!!!!"
They have gone back and forth saying "We'll replace playfields, wait...no we won't, we'll send you a free PF, wait... no we won't, you'll pay for the PF as a customer of a $10K machine."
But once Lloyd, who wasn't even a "on the books, salary earned" rep for JJP is axed, NOW....NOW....THAT is the reason so many people are jumping ship on a multiple-year Titanic of a company?
And I have a great level of veneration for Lloyd; this is not a public rebuke or rebuttal of him or all the selfless services he has done for this community. This is me asking "Wait...so THAT is what did it for some of you?"
I'm just left going:

Thank you!!!

#1380 2 years ago

NPO has left the building !

#1381 2 years ago

wow, lots of drama here with all the grand proclamations !

I choose to stay optimistic, look at each new offering, and decide if I need to have.

#1382 2 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

I choose to stay optimistic, look at each new offering, and decide if I need to have.

That’s what they’re banking on.

#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

Even if the new offerings look great when new, but are using the same defective playfield coating process and start wrinkling and chipping after you play them? JJP has shown ZERO care about this issue, so unless they specify otherwise you should assume new games will have the same issues.

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Even if the new offerings look great when new, but are using the same defective playfield coating process and start wrinkling and chipping after you play them? JJP has shown ZERO care about this issue, so unless they specify otherwise you should assume new games will have the same issues.

Well, I was kind of counting on you guys to buy it first and let us know in Pinside if it’s safe to buy

But I’ll of course be following JJP statements (assuming there are some) and any other available info.

#1385 2 years ago

Im happy for all the free time LTG will have now that he isnt buried in fixing crap games 95% of his day!

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'm just left going:

Well...you see there is this camel, and a straw…

#1387 2 years ago

Death of a thousand cuts... Seems like a good metaphor

#1388 2 years ago

Any advice about how to successfully get tech support from JJP now? About a year ago I had a flipper button issue with my POTC. I sent an email to tech support on a Friday night and had 2 replies by mid day Saturday with prompt follow up emails. Great support.

But now my friend needs to obtain replacement servos for the spotlights on his GNRLE and he has sent 3 emails in the last 2 weeks with no replies. It’s like they’re closed for inquiries? Any suggestions?

#1389 2 years ago

Lol this sounds about right. They are responsive depending on the problem and whether or not they want to deal with it. My experience. Pick up phone and call.

Quoted from Jenk540i:

Any advice about how to successfully get tech support from JJP now? About a year ago I had a flipper button issue with my POTC. I sent an email to tech support on a Friday night and had 2 replies by mid day Saturday with prompt follow up emails. Great support.
But now my friend needs to obtain replacement servos for the spotlights on his GNRLE and he has sent 3 emails in the last 2 weeks with no replies. It’s like they’re closed for inquiries? Any suggestions?

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Lol this sounds about right. They are responsive depending on the problem and whether or not they want to deal with it. My experience. Pick up phone and call.

Thanks. I’ll suggest that to him.

#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

I've called the main JJP number twice over the past couple weeks and got a helpful tech support person both times (Ken Holland, IIRC).

1 week later
#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'm just left going:

To me JJP was kind of analogous to Jaguar. Why did people continue to buy their games with problems? Because they were so darn cool in so many ways (still are to a large degree). People were willing to look beyond those issues to play and own some of the best machines out there. Especially when JJP was new (i.e. WoZ), JJP games were ground breaking with their LCD's, electronics, and big screen experience. Jaguars weren't much different for a lot of years. Their designs were so unique that the market overlooked the fact that the products would break easily. Their cars broke down all of the time. Trust me, I owned several of them for years and experienced this first hand. BUT, you were able to get service and get the things fixed and Jaguar service was pretty darn good. This is where JJP is playing with fire. They have arguably let one of the best techs in Lloyd slip through their fingers, whatever the reason may be. IMHO This will have larger impacts than all the previous issues combined. People want to be heard and helped. At least for this Pinside group, LLoyd filled a huge hole for JJP. JJP has big shoes to fill now and at a time when they are selling more units than ever.

I will be watching from the sidelines now to see how this all plays out. Having someone to talk to that you can trust is everything to me. I need to find that connection again at JJP.

One last thought, anytime private equity enters, the secret sauce of whatever got that company to succeed is in jeopardy. I know a lot of you are throwing Jack under the bus at this time. Please keep in mind he only has a fraction of the say now that the PE guys are in his house. I have seen this movie play out time and time again. I hope JJP can weather this storm. I really do. I love their products and their innovation. They pushed the pinball industry to do things differently at a time when the products were pretty darn stagnant.

#1393 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

...my friend needs to obtain replacement servos for the spotlights on his GNRLE and he has sent 3 emails in the last 2 weeks with no replies. It’s like they’re closed for inquiries? Any suggestions?

Consider bypassing jjp (for no other reason than Superior part) for this one and go with Emax servos.
Start reading here ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/285#post-6466754

Also LTG posted a key topic summary on this issue from the key posts in the GnR troubleshooting thread here..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-troubleshooting-/page/6#post-6630896

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

To me JJP was kind of analogous to Jaguar. Why did people continue to buy their games with problems? Because they were so darn cool in so many ways (still are to a large degree). People were willing to look beyond those issues to play and own some of the best machines out there. Especially when JJP was new (i.e. WoZ), JJP games were ground breaking with their LCD's, electronics, and big screen experience. Jaguars weren't much different for a lot of years. Their designs were so unique that the market overlooked the fact that the products would break easily. Their cars broke down all of the time. Trust me, I owned several of them for years and experienced this first hand. BUT, you were able to get service and get the things fixed and Jaguar service was pretty darn good. This is where JJP is playing with fire. They have arguably let one of the best techs in Lloyd slip through their fingers, whatever the reason may be. IMHO This will have larger impacts than all the previous issues combined. People want to be heard and helped. At least for this Pinside group, LLoyd filled a huge hole for JJP. JJP has big shoes to fill now and at a time when they are selling more units than ever.
I will be watching from the sidelines now to see how this all plays out. Having someone to talk to that you can trust is everything to me. I need to find that connection again at JJP.
One last thought, anytime private equity enters, the secret sauce of whatever got that company to succeed is in jeopardy. I know a lot of you are throwing Jack under the bus at this time. Please keep in mind he only has a fraction of the say now that the PE guys are in his house. I have seen this movie play out time and time again. I hope JJP can weather this storm. I really do. I love their products and their innovation. They pushed the pinball industry to do things differently at a time when the products were pretty darn stagnant.

He told owners that THEY were the source of the issues regarding recent playfield problems. He threw HIS BUYING CUSTOMERS under the bus. After saying something that impetuous without merit, he doesn't deserve a bus to be thrown under; he deserves an aircraft carrier.

If Jaguar said "well, YOU'RE the reason the transmission stopped working correctly!" when all I did was turned the key, go to put it in gear, and nothing happened or erratic shifting started occurring on a brand new product, I'd be completely flabbergasted that a company (the figurehead that the company is named after no less) would make such a ludicrous claim, and I'd fight tooth and nail to get that problem fixed on the free, or I would sell it for a loss and never, EVER buy a Jaguar again.

People are putting less than 100 games on these machines and having issues, which I would guesstimate is having transmission shifting issues before your first oil change on a new Jaguar. Would YOU be ok with that?

JJP is on borrowed time. How they put out 3+ games with PF issues and still survive is beyond amazing - no one is going to sell me lemonade and expect me to say that it tastes like fine wine. And don't get me wrong, I got to play a Wonka on location, and it was a really fun game. It wasn't $8000+ while my PF chips and art flakes off worth of fun to me.

#1395 2 years ago

You just described a yesteryear nirvana. The real world is quite a different environment. There is enough demand and enough people with enough money to sell out every JJP title, every stern title, and < insert the company name here > title. It's not just pinball. Housing, automobiles, appliances, etc. It's pretty much a you buy it, it's yours environment. I'm surprised the pinball manufacturers haven't jumped on the extended warranty bandwagon.

#1396 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'm surprised the pinball manufacturers haven't jumped on the extended warranty bandwagon.

I doubt you'll see that simply because of the cost to maintain such a warranty and finding qualified installers and all of that. You're not going to get an extended warranty where the customer is responsible for the installation of the defective part and good luck finding enough qualified technicians nationwide to handle that for them. Right now they can skirt by with how they do it because the customer isn't paying "extra" (I mean they are but it's baked into the MSRP) for a qualified technical to swap parts. If I'm Stern for instance, I'm quite happy with this current arrangement.

Jeff

#1397 2 years ago

Deep Root tried to sell an “extended warranty” for $1500. Like everything else deep root it was hilariously half-baked and made zero sense.

How exactly would that work? They create a tech school and have white glove pinball techs ready to go in every major city?

Or you just send them back their pinball machines whenever something breaks?

The extended warranty and the PinPod were my two favorite ridiculous deep root upsells.

#1398 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How exactly would that work?

Weirdly the way a lot of them work these days, they send a young dipsgit to your house and they either read the text support from their company, or they call the tech guy from the company.

Super frustrating.

Edit: i mean haven't you guys noticed a lot of tech questions on Pinside coming from people that seem to ve in the business of pinball repair?

#1399 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

He told owners that THEY were the source of the issues regarding recent playfield problems. He threw HIS BUYING CUSTOMERS under the bus. After saying something that impetuous without merit, he doesn't deserve a bus to be thrown under; he deserves an aircraft carrier.
If Jaguar said "well, YOU'RE the reason the transmission stopped working correctly!" when all I did was turned the key, go to put it in gear, and nothing happened or erratic shifting started occurring on a brand new product, I'd be completely flabbergasted that a company (the figurehead that the company is named after no less) would make such a ludicrous claim, and I'd fight tooth and nail to get that problem fixed on the free, or I would sell it for a loss and never, EVER buy a Jaguar again.
People are putting less than 100 games on these machines and having issues, which I would guesstimate is having transmission shifting issues before your first oil change on a new Jaguar. Would YOU be ok with that?
JJP is on borrowed time. How they put out 3+ games with PF issues and still survive is beyond amazing - no one is going to sell me lemonade and expect me to say that it tastes like fine wine. And don't get me wrong, I got to play a Wonka on location, and it was a really fun game. It wasn't $8000+ while my PF chips and art flakes off worth of fun to me.

Jack mis-spoke, no question, but your analogy is incorrect. He was saying that people were removing parts from the playfield causing more problems.

#1400 2 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Jack mis-spoke, no question, but your analogy is incorrect. He was saying that people were removing parts from the playfield causing more problems.

Hey YOU! Don't touch that playfield. Leave it as-is so we can take the time to avoid supporting you.

-Love Jack

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Odessa, FL
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.