tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500[1] (resized).png
Screenshot_20211230-094812_Twitter (resized).jpg
D2BCF8D8-BD81-4EDF-8D79-F6EE153DC37D (resized).jpeg
a6549840df2ef6cae69fb72be8dd20ddb2bd53b922d0132de2f6ef93cb635d62_1.jpg
WesternLaugh.gif
BAAC4311-2103-40CA-AC5A-E825E64B7217 (resized).png
430E1A71-002B-4CFF-8BF4-D6669E87261B (resized).png
ECA61122-E6C8-48AC-95C2-45700A280B56 (resized).jpeg
7258xSVeJbKkzXhyseBP4PYz11eBDT8sW2oR1a4vfVFS6Hp8R8AQ9q68E2jZDR7NyMiim42iuDXwbrerFqcY59t3r5aL2CJz5v6Pu3S1JMAM92gNrQZ5Q9uUxiMWRFRS
b8e4562a6ef0c4e7a71854d9de9300c481cc8459 (resized).png
There are 1,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 31.
#601 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

At first I joked this might be Jack talking, but the more I read from you…is this Kaneda???

I could say the same for you maybe you’re Gary Stern talking. The GNR issue is a new one but well over a year ago in other threads you call Jack a puppet. Do you think that is disrespectful to a man who created a new pinball company? You’re not respectful on any level. I saw another post where you railed against JJP and give an itemized list of all the reasons why no one should buy from JJP, while saying Stern games work perfectly.

Okay I know that’s not true and so does everyone else but whatever. Look you hate JJP everyone gets it because you’ve posted about like a religion.

Now you’re just beating a dead horse with rant after rant. Let’s see you do something better or anything. No that won’t happen just another 100 rants against a company calling for their cease of operations. Honestly I find you to be completely disrespectful on every level. I hope sitting on this forum 24/7 to rant makes you a happier man. You should be proud!

Let me give you some advice JUST DON’T BUY from JJP, shut your mouth, and move on. It’s not your place to tell other people what to do. I like JJP and I like Stern or should I say I just like pinball. I will buy whatever I damn well please without your rants every three seconds. How many more do you make because you’ve said the same thing over and over and over again. Do you make another 100? You’ve had this same message for months and months and years. WE GET IT ALREADY Mr Broken Record. With all the disrespectful comments towards JJP I think it’s MORE FAIR to ask if you work at Stern, rather than you asking me if I’m Jack because I have something positive to say. You act like a total brat!

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

I could say the same for you maybe you’re Gary Stern talking. The GNR issue is a new one but well over a year ago in other threads you call Jack a puppet. Do you think that is disrespectful to a man who created a new pinball company? You’re not respectful on any level. I saw another post where you railed against JJP and give an itemized list of all the reasons why no one should but from this company, while saying Stern games work perfectly.
Okay I know that’s not true and so does everyone else but whatever. Look you hate JJP everyone gets it because you’ve posted about like a religion.
Now you’re just beating a dead horse with rant after rant. Let’s see you do something better. C’mon you can do it.

Don’t talk about Dad that way, lol. Thanks for taking such interests in my posts. We’re fast becoming friends. (All of pinside could be considered beating a dead horse…there’s not much else to talk about with pinball. How many JJP faulty PF threads can there be? lol)

#603 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Don’t talk about Dad that way, lol. Thanks for taking such interests in my posts. We’re fast becoming friends.

Okay Gary. No we’re not fast becoming friends that I can assure you. I don’t friend up with people who’re completely disrespectful or act like a broken record brat. You fit that mold sorry to say. It seems your life revolves around bashing on companies who bring a great deal of joy to peoples lives. Again not to say problems by ALL pinball companies shouldn’t be taken care of because they should. You just seem to be a big time hater… well your words really impacted JJP who sold over 5,000 copies of GNR. You really have people’s attention I’m sure the flat sales tell the story. Thankfully we have you to save us all. Once again JJP and ALL pinball suppliers should stand behind their product, but I would NEVER suggest what you’re suggesting about JJP. You’re a very sad person in my opinion.

#604 2 years ago

Okay Gary. No we’re not fast becoming friends that I can assure you. I don’t friend up with people who’re completely disrespectful or act like a broken record brat. You fit that mold sorry to say. It seems your life revolves around bashing on companies who bring a great deal of joy to peoples lives. Again not to say problems by ALL pinball companies shouldn’t be taken care of because they should. You just seem to be a big time hater… well your words really impacted JJP who sold over 5,000 copies of GNR. You really have people’s attention I’m sure the flat sales tell the story. Thankfully we have you to save us all. Once again JJP and ALL pinball suppliers should stand behind their product, but I would NEVER suggest what you’re suggesting about JJP. You’re a very sad person in my opinion.

No, I’m quite happy cause I didn’t buy GNR with all its troubles. Lol Friend. And you’re obviously lying to us, since JJP does not release sales numbers of GNR, unless you really are Jack?

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

No, I’m quite happy cause I didn’t buy GNR.

Well your profile says you have ZERO GAMES… are you sad you ‘didn’t buy one’ or because you couldn’t afford one. Can you clarify the guy with no games. Listen done responding to you its pointless because you’re a disrespectful joke. So continue on I’m out of here moving on to something more positive. Oh and btw I’m going to head down and play my GNR, WONKA, Pirates and all my other Stern games. Pinball is fun just in case you didn’t know. One day if you can afford one you’ll discover that. Take care my new friend.

#606 2 years ago

Well your profile says you have ZERO GAMES… are you sad you ‘didn’t buy one’ or because you couldn’t afford one. Can you clarify the guy with no games. Listen due responding to you is pointless because you’re a disrespectful joke. So continue you on I’m out of here moving on to something more positive. Oh and btw I’m going to head down and play my GNR, WONKA, Pirates and all my other Stern games. Pinball is fun just in case you didn’t know. One day if you can afford one you’ll discover that. Take care my new friend.

Thanks for caring buddy!

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Thanks for caring buddy

So I guess its no comment on not being able to AFFORD a GNR or ANY pinball game for that matter. Maybe we can take up a collection for you to buy your first ever game. I’ll pitch in ten bucks. LOL. Send me a link where I can donate because even disrespectful people like you deserve to have a game or two. Maybe then you’ll spend more time enjoying pinball than railing against the suppliers. Some thing tells me you won’t but its worth a try. Right???

#608 2 years ago

So I guess its no comment on not being able to AFFORD a GNR or ANY pinball game for that matter. Maybe we can take up a collection for you to buy your first ever game. I’ll pitch in ten bucks. LOL. Send me a link where I can donate because even disrespectful people like you deserve to have a game or two. Maybe then you’ll spend more time enjoying pinball than railing against the suppliers. Sometimes tells me you won’t but its worth a try. Right???

I get it now…you’re really Rodney Dangerfield…keep talking about no respect…lol. Thanks for the $10 bucks, maybe I can eat tonight after all, lol. Being homeless in LA is not at all what I thought it would be…

(You’re Dr. Frightner, with only 13 posts and half those were your kind exchange with me. Just another Larry throwaway account I’d guess. DrFrightner hypes JJP all the time and only Kaneda and you would makeup the bold lying claim of 5k GNR sold. Because you bought one too and don’t like this thread of all the upset people, not going to take it any longer from JJP. Protect your investment Larry (Dr. Frightner) at all costs.)

5k sold is a ridiculous claim. Spooky’s new increased output can only make 1750 in 18 months and JJP manufacturing capacity is not any larger. 5,000 GNR would take JJP at least 5 and a half years to make. You expect us to believe they can make that many and announce TS even next year? LOL.

#609 2 years ago

" It ain't pinball , unless it's broke "

Used to be a fairly cheap hobby, not anymore. Says me who ordered 2 x new Haggis pins
Oh well, first world problems I guess.

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

At first I joked this might be Jack talking, but the more I read from you…is this Kaneda???

More like @drfrightner. He stopped posting around the same time this guy started his account...and they're both guilty of long-winded diatribes that say nothing in an attempt to defend JJP.

#611 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

More like drfrightner. He stopped posting around the same time this guy started his account...and they're both guilty of long-winded diatribes that say nothing in an attempt to defend JJP.

Think you could be right on drfrightner as well. Scary they both sound so similar, lol.

#612 2 years ago

you don’t see threads like this about Stern. Why?

I see people bitch about Stern all the time, from what I have seen is that Stern doesnt blatantly ignore people or ghost them to the same magnitude JJP does. People get PISSED when they have issues and are ignored.

Im no expert on Spooky but I know of several machines that had power issues, etc. You dont see angry threads because they were actually taken care of. JJP has a multitude of issues they simply are not taking care of, or addressing.

You cant sweep things under the rug in this community, it will bite you in the ass.

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Think you could be right on drfrightner as well. Scary they both sound so similar, lol.

It is drfrightner. Good call boob! It’s more obvious when his profile pic is the logo for his business. And collections match

I thought you weren’t allowed to have 2 accounts.

https://www.stlouispinball.com/pinball-games.html

#614 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It is drfrightner. Good call boob! It’s more obvious when his profile pic is the logo for his business. And collections match
I thought you weren’t allowed to have 2 accounts.
https://www.stlouispinball.com/pinball-games.html

Sometimes it seems like nobody is allowed to have multiple accounts.

Except for everybody who wants to have multiple accounts.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I see people bitch about Stern all the time, from what I have seen is that Stern doesnt blatantly ignore people or ghost them to the same magnitude JJP does. People get PISSED when they have issues and are ignored.
Im no expert on Spooky but I know of several machines that had power issues, etc. You dont see angry threads because they were actually taken care of. JJP has a multitude of issues they simply are not taking care of, or addressing.
You cant sweep things under the rug in this community, it will bite you in the ass.

Bought my first Spooky game (R&M) back in November. When I posted my issues on the R&M thread, Spooky was fully engaged (posts, emails, calls, etc.). This is why I'll be a repeat customer...they care. From my perspective, R&M is an extraordinary game and it was worth the speed bumps to dial in.

Engaging with the community on missteps, updates, issues is critical. As long as a company is truthful and engaged, I think we are willing (as a community) to cut the manufacturer some slack. People expecting perfection are simply misguided. Unfortunately, JJP's PF issues are serious and long standing.

#616 2 years ago

Let me give you some advice JUST DON’T BUY from JJP, shut your mouth, and move on. It’s not your place to tell other people what to do.

I like how this guy says "it's not your place to tell others" yet he is now the one telling someone to do something...??? I guess he never heard of
"practice what you preach"

#617 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Romey cheers: Give me a J, give me another J, give me a P, what does that spell? “Just Joking People”, Jersey Jack is not worth my efforts any longer…LOL.(Has Romulusx seen the light?)

If that light was coming from 2 feet away from the sun he wouldn't see it. I always love the "Stern fans seem to love this" with regards to troubled PF and issues with JJP. Could it be its cause all the JJP fanboys do is make it out like JJP is the second coming. "Build Quality" I know I love it. Romulick must have blocked me, I was wondering how its possible he wasn't here in high defence of JJP, "Build Quality" I'm sure it was mentioned how JJP fans never do this in a Stern thread. Luckily I can still get it via others quoting his ridiculous horseshit. Keep it coming kind sir.

Thanks for that.

I honestly think JJP gets the most flack because we acknowledge they’re who we expect the most from

shit

but a pinball World without the innovation leader that is a DUMB THOUGHT!

horse shit

there is NEVER a thread like this about Stern

smelly, stinky, piles of fly ridden Horseshit. Where do u guys come up with this stuff.

#618 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

LOL dood - get a grip! lots of people in the threads have had their playfields fixed. Nothing to do with the fact I stream and have 4 people on average watching!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"0fd5e190425d6c98645b8a8e5249be8174268188-1627304087-1800"};
//]]>

The difference is that Stern are doing something. JJP's last communication on this problem was that the problem was fixed months ago before the game went on sale.

I wasn't suggesting , only podcasters got new Playfields .
But you're right , Stern seems to be doing a better job of looking after their customers , but not all of them .

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

The votes for this are almost at Andrew Thieving Heighway levels! if that doesn't send a message to the numbskulls running JJP god knows what will.
[quoted image]

Lol, is that a thumbs up from Whysnow?
That sounds about right...

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

More like drfrightner. He stopped posting around the same time this guy started his account...and they're both guilty of long-winded diatribes that say nothing in an attempt to defend JJP.

Such an interesting tiff back and forth which is all that jimwe5t is after but consider leaving drfrightener out of your conspiracy. He is off the forum because he had a difficult death in the family and has life priorities other then debating. Not everything is a conspiracy.

#621 2 years ago

Man am I glad that dude got a timeout, whomever he was.

#622 2 years ago

JJP blows

#623 2 years ago

I actually just saw this thread for the first time (I think). Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I have only ever received excellent customer service from JJP. Even though most of my JJP games have been purchased used, they’ve always gone above and beyond to support me when the need arose. The one NIB that I do have from them had playfield chipping issues. I was late to the game in requesting a warranty playfield. They had no more in stock at the time, but after they received a shipment, they sent me a playfield as soon as they had one. Their local distributor has also provided excellent customer service.

Apologies for not having read any of the thread, but just wanted to make a comment responding to the original topic. I think it’s too bad that this topic even exists, but simply just has not been my experience.

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

At first I joked this might be Jack talking, but the more I read from you…is this Kaneda or DrFrightner (Larry)???

Is this Gary?Your the worst of Pinside just look at your rating by the forum itself!I was critical early on of playfield issues,just read thru my post.This has become the Nintendo vs Sega debates of children from the 90's.Iceman is right that Wonka and GnR are great pins and it's a fucking shame that this playfield issue has diminished how great they are.If you love Sterns just go play them I don't give a rats ass what you like or don't like.JJP needs to address this issue so we can move the fuck on and then hopefully you will go away.But I have a feeling you won't because you sit there with your keyboard pretending your intelligent and trying to piss people off. Wow what a life your my hero!

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Such an interesting tiff back and forth which is all that jimwe5t is after but consider leaving drfrightener out of your conspiracy. He is off the forum because he had a difficult death in the family and has life priorities other then debating. Not everything is a conspiracy.

This one is. If it walks like a duck...

He's even got an identical collection. Hey...I really don't care, but I don't like when somebody pisses on me and tells me it's raining. Just post as who you are.

And condolences on frightner's loss.

#626 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

I actually just saw this thread for the first time (I think). Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. I have only ever received excellent customer service from JJP. Even though most of my JJP games have been purchased used, they’ve always gone above and beyond to support me when the need arose. The one NIB that I do have from them had playfield chipping issues. I was late to the game in requesting a warranty playfield. They had no more in stock at the time, but after they received a shipment, they sent me a playfield as soon as they had one. Their local distributor has also provided excellent customer service.
Apologies for not having read any of the thread, but just wanted to make a comment responding to the original topic. I think it’s too bad that this topic even exists, but simply just has not been my experience.

Question is, why did you get a playfield and many others did not? Was it a GNR?

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

If that light was coming from 2 feet away from the sun he wouldn't see it. I always love the "Stern fans seem to love this" with regards to troubled PF and issues with JJP. Could it be its cause all the JJP fanboys do is make it out like JJP is the second coming. "Build Quality" I know I love it. Romulick must have blocked me, I was wondering how its possible he wasn't here in high defence of JJP, "Build Quality" I'm sure it was mentioned how JJP fans never do this in a Stern thread. Luckily I can still get it via others quoting his ridiculous horseshit. Keep it coming kind sir.
Thanks for that.

shit

horse shit

smelly, stinky, piles of fly ridden Horseshit. Where do u guys come up with this stuff.

No man I’m still here I just quit arguing with you on the Zeppelin thread and you’ve stayed away from JJP thread.Now that your here let me clarify a few things.
As far as JJP games I like DI Wonka and GnR but only played the last a few times.My argument was only the matter of how much GnR looked better then LZ.I quickly figured out it was childish to be on Stern threads arguing about Stern pins and quit doing it especially in the owners thread!I was quick to criticize JJP when they continued to have playfield problems with GnR there is no excuse for not communicating with customers.
But I don’t get why you and Beezel would throw in with the like of Jimwet!Really you guys are better then that!Just so you know I seriously do like Sterns JP and DP!

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

But I don’t get why you and Beezel would throw in with the like of Jimwet!Really you guys are better then that!Just so you know I seriously do like Sterns JP and DP!

I'm not a Stern apologist, and my first game was a WOZ ECLE which will never leave my house (8 years and running!). I got to know the people at the JJP factory here in Jersey because I was down there so much with early light board problems, swapping out board sets (I did a full swap twice) as well as other things that crapped out. The game has been solid for the past seven years.

The people at JJP were incredibly kind and generous, from Jack all the way down to the people on the line. I'll never forget the customer service and support that they gave me, and it's one of the reasons I got so heavily involved in this hobby. That kind of service GROWS the hobby (thanks again, LTG !).

But since the company was sold and moved, it doesn't sound like people are having the same experience I did. And nothing JJP has put out has interested me as much as the first one, so I never bothered to buy another one.

Are they the most artistically beautiful, packed with the most toys, and beautifully lit games around? You betcha. But for me, they're not as fun as recent Sterns and the support has gotten sketchy (Stern isn't innocent of this, either).

So I'm still a huge fan of JJP and wish them nothing but the best...and hope that I'm interested enough to buy another one of their games in the future.

Now you know where I'm coming from. Hopefully you don't think I'm quite as much of a dick as before.

#629 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not a Stern apologist, and my first game was a WOZ ECLE which will never leave my house (8 years and running!). I got to know the people at the JJP factory here in Jersey because I was down there so much with early light board problems, swapping out board sets (I did a full swap twice) as well as other things that crapped out. The game has been solid for the past seven years.
The people at JJP were incredibly kind and generous, from Jack all the way down to the people on the line. I'll never forget the customer service and support that they gave me, and it's one of the reasons I got so heavily involved in this hobby. That kind of service GROWS the hobby (thanks again, LTG !).
But since the company was sold and moved, it doesn't sound like people are having the same experience I did. And nothing JJP has put out has interested me as much as the first one, so I never bothered to buy another one.
Are they the most artistically beautiful, packed with the most toys, and beautifully lit games around? You betcha. But for me, they're not as fun as recent Sterns and the support has gotten sketchy (Stern isn't innocent of this, either).
So I'm still a huge fan of JJP and wish them nothing but the best...and hope that I'm interested enough to buy another one of their games in the future.
Now you know where I'm coming from. Hopefully you don't think I'm quite as much of a dick as before.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I appreciate the intellectual honesty.
By the way I never thought you were a dick but Hazoff I know is!lol
The worse kind of Pinsider is Jimwett who is just here to piss people off!

#630 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This one is. If it walks like a duck...
He's even got an identical collection. Hey...I really don't care, but I don't like when somebody pisses on me and tells me it's raining. Just post as who you are.
And condolences on frightner's loss.

Gulp... My apologies I am likely wrong this very well may be Drfrightner lol. He did have a serious loss but apparently he is back to his old dialog. My bad...

#631 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

you guys are better then that!

That's what u think.

I don't even know who he is to be honest. First time I've seen his name or maybe its just a new avatar.

Quoted from romulusx:

I never thought you were a dick but Hazoff I know is

Well I can't argue with that.

Why quit arguing? Its fun. Listen "Build Quality"

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

That's what u think.
I don't even know u he is to be honest. First time I've seen his name or maybe its just a new avatar.

Well I can't argue with that.
Why quit arguing? Its fun. Listen "Build Quality"

Right on brother!Keep on trucking!

#633 2 years ago

What’s funny is the OP stopped posting .Maybe the squeaky wheel got the grease .Hmmm ,maybe if I start a thread on the topic ………Once again just want a phone call like I was told I’d be getting that’s all .

#634 2 years ago

Unless the silence is in hopes that most get frustrated ,sell them at a discount then wallah ! Wash theyre hands thanks to second hand ownership .

#635 2 years ago

Aaaand raise the price 1k so the new purchasers flip the bill for the ones that will be replaced .Pretty smart thinking .When have you seen a NIB just acquired selling for less than it cost the person .In my brief time I’ve never seen this .

A4C0D30C-C392-42AA-865B-4720047B2219 (resized).pngA4C0D30C-C392-42AA-865B-4720047B2219 (resized).png
#636 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Aaaand raise the price 1k so the new purchasers flip the bill for the ones that will be replaced .Pretty smart thinking .When have you seen a NIB just acquired selling for less than it cost the person .In my brief time I’ve never seen this .
[quoted image]

he knows there’s playfield issues without unboxing

#637 2 years ago

Still time before the walk of shame .

30494F8B-84D4-4F0B-943B-47023857DB32 (resized).jpeg30494F8B-84D4-4F0B-943B-47023857DB32 (resized).jpeg
#638 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Still time before the walk of shame .
[quoted image]

Titty double

#639 2 years ago

lmao

#640 2 years ago

Hoping to help others avoid the pitfalls I’ve already had to endure with JJP my friend, that’s it. And hoping JJP will turn their business model around, as they can offer products at competitive prices if they really wanted to. WOZ at the not long ago original price of $6500 was very competitive. If JJP would have kept their business costs from ballooning so terribly high by essentially running 2 operations, they could have kept pricing comparable to other pinball companies and still offered DI/POTC level mechs and complications.

Because JJP is such a small boutique company, they can only purchase off the shelf parts, which are costly and then passed onto us at substantially higher prices, unlike Stern that is large enough for big volume custom parts, keeping their product MSRP much lower to us the consumer. Because of that, Stern is able to offer much better and more costly licenses at far lower pricing than JJP does with their much lower tiered and cheaper IPs.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

JJP pricing at its finest, rob from Peter to pay Paul. Feel for this seller, having to unload a brand new GNR game at a loss. Hoping you’re able to be made whole yourself Kkoss.

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Yeah that’s not good, race to the bottom. I’m probably doing the same. If there’s a run for the bank, this might end up being the first NIB that goes severely down in value. That will sting as future buyers might avoid JJP if the pins stop holding value. Let’s see how fast (or not) that pin sells. If it’s not pending by EOB then that will tell you what people think

#642 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

So the solution according to you is to just shut the doors and go away?

Huh? Hey Sith Lord, stopping dealing in absolutes.

JJP should start talking. That’s a start. Maybe a new vendor and build extra pf’s for the current affected pins. If JJP goes belly up over that then they’ve got systemic issues no one can fix.

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Such an interesting tiff back and forth which is all that jimwe5t is after but consider leaving drfrightener out of your conspiracy.

Hmmm, you are one of the chosen ones? Allowed to give opinions and comments that are not considered conspiracy or accusing others of back and forth with people in an open forum, that is designed to do just that???

Come on Dave…you’re a tinker/seller and not a wise business move to slam your potential customers. Think about it before you mistakenly do it again…this is an open forum and all are welcome here.

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Huh? Hey Sith Lord, stopping dealing in absolutes.
JJP should start talking. That’s a start. Maybe a new vendor and build extra pf’s for the current affected pins. If JJP goes belly up over that then they’ve got systemic issues no one can fix.

Maybe I misunderstood your response, but that's what I was suggesting in my original post when I said:

Quoted from DeeGor:

They need to get rid of Mirco and get back to making things right when customers have issues.

I'd rather see them fix the issues and become a trusted manufacturer, then to see them go away as some would like to see.

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Yeah that’s not good, race to the bottom. I’m probably doing the same. If there’s a run for the bank, this might end up being the first NIB that goes severely down in value. That will sting as future buyers might avoid JJP if the pins stop holding value. Let’s see how fast (or not) that pin sells. If it’s not pending by EOB then that will tell you what people think

How do we know that this is being sold for less that purchased? Could've been bought at the original LE price $9500, right?

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

How do we know that this is being sold for less that purchased? Could've been bought at the original LE price $9500, right?

Even if it was, seller surely had to pay sales tax and shipping costs. So unfortunately for the seller, his NIB GNR is being sold at a loss at $10k. The most unfortunate part is, if JJP were an actually caring company, they could turn around everyone’s GNRs plummeting in value, if they would just take care of us, like all other companies do. The very point that prompted “left out in the cold by JJP” @fattdirk, to create this thread.

#647 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Question is, why did you get a playfield and many others did not? Was it a GNR?

I am very sorry to hear that. No, it is Wonka. And I know I was patient. I hope those people are made whole in time.

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

I am very sorry to hear that. No, it is Wonka. And I know I was patient. I hope those people are made while in time.

Yeah seems once they had a lot more issues with GNR, they decided to stop the replacement playfields. Sucks big time. Hell in some cases they didn’t even offer washer kits.

Hopefully they pull a 180 on all this stuff soon and improve their materials at the same time.

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hopefully they pull a 180 on all this stuff soon and improve their materials at the same time.

My Breath? Not holding it. But maybe Pat can talk them into it for Toy Story? That sounds like a broader appealing, nice family friendly title/theme to pump out, screw up, and get every Boomer, Millennial, and GenXer mad at you all in one go.

Nice.

#650 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

If retail is now $10500 plus tax/shipping and they are selling a NIB for $10k (regardless of what they paid) that’s a price going down not up. BTW, checked back and the guy re-listed it at $10.9K. So looks like he did his homework.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 1,518 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-jjp-they-do-not-stand-behind-their-products/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.