Screen Shot 2023-11-14 at 8.12.44 AM (resized).png
IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2622 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2493 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miracleman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 6 years ago

Jeff McAffee has been making sh*t product since Day-1-RGP-Pre-Pinside-Days.

4 years later
#106 1 year ago

None of the "good" experiences are excuses for the flat out fraud he has committed on other customers. All of you posting about great product/seller will be back here posting about your bad experiences someday.

#107 1 year ago

15 years ago (!!!) I had a friend of mine do a test with CA's 'unbreakable' acrylic fender washers. You can guess the result...

#110 1 year ago
Quoted from curban:

I guess I did feel compelled to say something positive in the face of all this negativity about the business.

One would normally think that if there are a high number of complaints about a parts maker and/or their parts, that it's likely there are some problems there. For example, it's been posted many times before that his playfield overlays have alignment issues with insert lenses and playfield holes. Actually I don't think ANYONE has ever posted that a Classic Arcades playfield overlay lines up perfectly. Someone may now reply here that one 'pretty much' lines up, but any issues with those or any CA products have pretty much never been corrected. I am glad, though, that your items are good and that you are blessed with the miracle of one-day USPS(?) delivery.

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Forgive me if my terminology is incorrect but I'm talking about muddy screen prints lacking crispness on the details and screen-printed images not properly aligned on plastics.

Exactly, among other things. As I mentioned above, he's been cranking out this stuff for over 15 years. You'd think he'd get better at it just by the sheer number of sales he's had over that time. WTF?!? He's not blind, he knows how to operate whatever equipment he uses to make parts. Rather than striving for perfection I guess he just sits there and says "That's good enough...", which is NOT the kind of person PPS should license to make parts. CPR has had some bloops over the decades, but they're light years ahead of the level classic arcades is operating at. It's really a dumbfounding situation, isn't it?
If there's a reset button to have all parts licenses re-approved PPS needs to stomp on it.

1 month later
#123 1 year ago
Quoted from Allingerb:

I have purchased from him before without issue. Glad I'm unblocked. He does have some things I want.

Most repro part sellers are not a 50/50 chance of getting shit product.
We all wish you continued good luck.

10 months later
#245 82 days ago
Quoted from dgpinball: the best you can say about Classic Arcades is they are hit and miss!

A PPS licensed supplier should not be a 50/50 crap shoot.
As for his bumper caps / targets I remember someone saying the ink stamping was not deep enough and the art wears off, obviously more so with targets.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miracleman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-ebay-seller-classicarcades?tu=miracleman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.