Screen Shot 2023-11-14 at 8.12.44 AM (resized).png
IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2741 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2622 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2493 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 2 years ago

bumping an old thread,
Just finished a month and a half long exchange with "JEFF" where he sent me 2 of the right sling and 0 lefts.

Messaged him about it, he said he'd mail me the right piece the next day, and didn't.

Then when I messaged him again, ebay started a refund automatically (2x messages regarding "wrong item received" must auto start a refund).

JEFF tells me its now my fault that things are screwed up and I need to cancel my refund, which would put me in a situation where I cant request another refund, on top of that I cant see a "cancel refund" option anywhere in my ebay account anyway.

Wait 3 weeks for the refund to expire, message Jeff, he once again tells me how everything is my fault.

I'm a busy guy but I made a special trip to the post office to return the slings this morning, hopefully ebay processes the refund even though its past the deadline now.

At this point, even if I lose my $$ and the 2x right slings, I'm happy that my table wont be using sling plastics from JEFF/classicarcades because the quality of the two right (riddle me this batman, what is 2 times right, and incorrect at the same time) slings he sent were awful, bad print quality and the light diffusion looks awful compared to OEMs.

0/10, F-minus, will not be doing business with classicarcades on ebay ever again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bimm25i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avoid-ebay-seller-classicarcades?tu=bimm25i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.