Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bigdaddy07
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Avengers: Your level of interest”

• Buying a LE before playing it - Theme alone has sold me!!! ME LIKEY BLING!!! 14 votes
      8%
    • Buying a Pro before playing it - Love the theme, but I want the lower price 4 votes
      2%
    • Might buy, but holding off due to technical/QC issues of recent releases (X-Men Aux Board, AC/DC blurry window) 25 votes
      14%
    • Might buy, but holding off due to unfinished code on other recent releases (X-Men, TF, etc) 29 votes
      16%
    • Might buy, but holding off due to Gomez's last game (TF) 23 votes
      13%
    • Not interested in purchasing, but want to see/play it 81 votes
      46%
    • I don't even remotely care about this game!!!! 25 votes
      14%

(Multiple choice - 176 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 11 years ago

I would buy but depends on if theme is based on comic or movie? You call can yell at me on this one, but I think movies based on comics ruin the comic...Exception would be superman, but that is just me! If the theme was based on comic characters, I'm all for it!

#25 11 years ago

Its too bad they don't make a "Jaws" pin, with a snapping jaw! That would be cool!!

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Yes, because that's current and/or relevant and/or appeals to all demographics.

One can wish!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Wamprat:

Video is a good guide/help but will not guarantee your love for a game, seeing it and playing it in the flesh as I am sure we all know is the best way but you are right....how many new games do you get to see in the wild before a purchase?
    Even tougher for us here in Australia to find one to play on location before buying but luckily there is one arcade center pretty close to home that brings in most of the new Sterns.

Amen to that one! I must of have watched every video of X-Men LE I could...they look so cool when its on video, but when you play in person, the feel isn't the same as in the video. You have to feel the game when making the shots...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianR73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-your-level-of-interest-poll?tu=BrianR73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.