IMG_2618.jpg
2013-02-10_10.50.04.jpg
2photo.JPG
1photo.JPG
avengphoto.JPG
sternphoto.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 11 years ago

Cool i,ll try it later tonight . Ps got the tesseract super last night . WoW
I was wondering when page 4 would start

#152 11 years ago

U

Quoted from Eskaybee:Great post! I just changed my coil pulse power in the adjustments menu from medium (factory) to soft and made a huge difference. That coupled with the raised plastics = I was nailing BW much better. Even got to AotHC and got to do BW vs hulk.

So can you try removing the plastic now and see if its still so aggressive?

1 month later
#153 11 years ago

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I think their are several new AV owners out their that would like to see this post. I just got my pro last week and reading this post really helped me understand the game a lot better but gave me some idea's for tweeks. I can confirm my pro came with the taller stand off for the plastics so that is good but I was lost in how to actually progress in the game. Not to mention the idea of lowering the coil power as mine are super strong right now.

Great thread!

#154 11 years ago

I haven't lowered my coil strength. the BW bridge plastics raised made the difference I needed.

Are you saying they are shipping from the factory higher now? That is good.

#155 11 years ago

Yes. Here is a pic of what my plastic looks like. Ignore the black wires. Those go to a flasher I added behind the teseract.

Also, to reiterate what was said a couple pages ago. The Pro really pops with the full LED treatment Would have loved an LE but couldn't afford the extra but am extremly happy with the Pro too.

IMG_2618.jpgIMG_2618.jpg IMG_2621.jpgIMG_2621.jpg

#156 11 years ago

Looks awesome vett!
ive gone back and forth on coil strength. Havent found a real preference yet.

1 week later
#157 11 years ago

Thanks for the info markmon. This game is hard, but very satisfying when you get on a roll!

#158 11 years ago

I get very little rejects now with my game. It's a shame more people haven't given it a chance. It is a big license though, there will be many more movies with this same cast so I think the game will be relevant for a while and might find it's appreciation as time goes on.

#159 11 years ago

Wrote this in another thread but adding it to this one for future reference:

Here's the logic of the Hawkeye right-ramp diverter setting:

1) Normal - Hawkeye shots are sent over the hawkeye ramp to left flipper until Hawkeye mode is started. Then balls are sent to right flipper until Hawkeye mode is completed (collected) or Loki lock is lit and Loki takes the ball.

2) Override - The player can select to send the ball to left or right flipper by holding left/right flipper down while the ball goes up the hawkeye ramp, unless Loki is lit, then Loki lock takes the ball.

3) Competition - All balls sent up Hawkeye ramp get sent to left flipper, unless Loki lock is lit. This shuts down "Loki all day" exploit.

3 weeks later
#160 10 years ago

Had a great game on it tonight (for me) and for only the 2nd time that I got a callout & on screen saying The Bonus is lit (or something like that) is that the Tesseract Super jackpot? I think I got it not long after that. If it's not that, what is it?
Another question, the rollover lanes at the top, hitting the skillshot means hitting targets when it's lit, should I always try to rotate through them when the ball is up there to it when lit? Or after the skillshot do I want to hit them unlit?

#161 10 years ago

You might be referring to the "Special", which is behind Hulk, on the left side.
Otherwise, may have been Tesseract.

With the rollover lanes, aim for the lit ones at the start, but then roll over empty lanes in order to fill them all up.

#162 10 years ago

Thx, now that you say it, it did say Special was lit...I kept rotating the lanes to hit the lit ones. thx!

9 months later
#164 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Extra time if tesserect is active
Hold bonus
Hold X bonus
X bonus multiplier increase
Super spinner
Add a ball (in multiball)
That's all I've seen which coincidently are the same EXACT all spark rewards as TF. Wow! Creative
I'd like to see added...
Spot cosmic spin
Spot avenger letter
Start super loops (loop combos - first shot 100k, 2-way loop combo 200k, 3-way 400k, 4-way 800k etc...)
Start super ramps (same as above)
Super targets (all targets double for x amount of time)
Super pops

Not sure how you were able to see all the shield bonuses . I hear the shield made it /shot the target sound effect but most of the time I do not see an animation indicating what was awarded on the DMD ? V 1.4 Is it just me or is this abug ?

#165 10 years ago

Wtf is super spinner? There ain't nothing super about that spinner.

#166 10 years ago

After my BW ramp plastic broke,I bent a piece of aluminum that adds a 1/4" of height, then shimmed the neighboring plastic to match. The shot is rarely denied now.

hulk1.JPGhulk1.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

There are 166 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-v12-rudimentary-rules/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.