Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by exflexer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have asked a couple times in other threads for someone to take some video of 1.4 in action. Hearing lots of great things about the game (still have not had a chance to play one), and also about the great new code update.

So, I would like to formally request that one of you nice Avengers owners take some video of the 1.4 code this weekend. So the rest of us unlucky Xmen schmucks can drool on your polished code.

#2 11 years ago

Lets see what everybody is talking about.....or is it all just hype.......

#3 11 years ago

Bump for the Friday evening crowd. If you are planning on playing tonight, why not set up a camera and tape some footage for us...? Thanks in advance!

#4 11 years ago

Wow I suck when a camera is recording lol. Anyway, I have some video footage but can't figure out YouTube. I'm on my iPad, signed in and see no upload video selections. I can click on my video and do upload to YouTube but says username and pw failed even though I can log in just fine using the app. Any suggestions?

#5 11 years ago

Yo... Stolen from the interwebs:

It is because you "2 step verification" turned on. Applications like gmail, outlook, and youtube does not ask for second verification so you will have to get a one time password. To do that view this video for a demonstration:

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wow I suck when a camera is recording lol. Anyway, I have some video footage but can't figure out YouTube. I'm on my iPad, signed in and see no upload video selections. I can click on my video and do upload to YouTube but says username and pw failed even though I can log in just fine using the app. Any suggestions?

Nope....sorry

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks for doing this Eskaybee. Hope you get YouTube figured out.

And no excuses on the play. You have posted some MEGA scores. I want to see this in action.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Yo... Stolen from the interwebs:
It is because you "2 step verification" turned on. Applications like gmail, outlook, and youtube does not ask for second verification so you will have to get a one time password. To do that view this video for a demonstration:
» YouTube video

Thanks copper top. I'll take a look at the video in a few. In the meantime I already started uploading it the old fashion way ...copy paste to pc. Then upload. Man so difficult lol jk. I'll have one vid up tonight but we have a 4 mo old were about to put to bed. This one video isn't bad but it's not great. Like I said earlier, I suck when the camera is rolling

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Thanks for doing this Eskaybee. Hope you get YouTube figured out.
And no excuses on the play. You have posted some MEGA scores. I want to see this in action.

No prob bro. My hd camera only records 10 mins at a time so if I get an epic game it'll get broken up a bit. Don't expect much tonight, but I'll work on getting some videos up tomorrow.

#10 11 years ago

Like I said, this is totally appreciated. I know the "4 month old" time. For me, the first year was really hard with both of my kids. It gets way better and more fun.

#11 11 years ago

71% uploaded. It's hd so takes awhile

#12 11 years ago

Its like Christmas Eve!

#13 11 years ago

OK, first video is up! Hope it came out ok. Baby is sleeping, so no more videos tonight. I'll try and get some better gameplay in tomorrow.

Video is with invisiglass on and volume up. Feel free to critque and/or give suggestions.

#14 11 years ago

Kinda cool to watch the video. A lot of call outs and animations I don't normally catch during normal gameplay. Like Loki, "that's unfair, I was watching the dot matrix!" Lol

#15 11 years ago

good on ya eskaybee . Yeah the game is harder when you have to put the glass back on to video it...haha

#16 11 years ago

Here are my thoughts.

THANKS!

Great camera angle. Looks awesome with invisiglass.

You really have the CA skill shot and HE shot dialed in.

BW shots were really smooth.

Like the CA power bar better for sure. Loki voices are great.

And big congrats on the baby. Heard some voices right before you start the game. Hope you are able to sleep.

Looking forward to more video if you get a chance down the road.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from mcfly:

good on ya eskaybee . Yeah the game is harder when you have to put the glass back on to video it...haha

Hahaha. Foiled again!

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Here are my thoughts.
THANKS!
Great camera angle. Looks awesome with invisiglass.
You really have the CA skill shot and HE shot dialed in.
BW shots were really smooth.
Like the CA power bar better for sure. Loki voices are great.
And big congrats on the baby. Heard some voices right before you start the game. Hope you are able to sleep.
Looking forward to more video if you get a chance down the road.

Ya the baby and momma caught a little cold the other day. Poor little bugger doesn't sleep all too well cause of it which means i...my wife doesn't sleep either....hahaha I kid I kid. Ya, I don't sleep anymore but it's all worth it.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

OK, first video is up! Hope it came out ok. Baby is sleeping, so no more videos tonight. I'll try and get some better gameplay in tomorrow.
Video is with invisiglass on and volume up. Feel free to critque and/or give suggestions.
» YouTube video

Very smooth bro. I have had mine for over two weeks and BW is still a bitch to make it look that easy. Nice to see someone doing it right!

#20 11 years ago

It has always been useless video when trying to record with glass on but that Invisiglass is awesome in that video. Invisiglass/PDI may be expensive, but that video shows you get what you pay for IMO.

#21 11 years ago

lately i've been wondering if the spinner is slowing the ball down and causing some bw rejects . one side of the spinner seems to be lower . does anyone else find any credibility to this . maybe its just me or my machine.

#22 11 years ago

I think it's your machine
I played an Avengers pro a few days ago and the BW-ramp was easy to shoot, I could shoot it 3 times in a row...

#23 11 years ago

We're you short plunging on purpose every time or do you have a shooter rod issue?

700k for HE skill shot? Most I can get on pro is 500k for CA shot.

I noticed there was a trick shot when you got half way up HE. I don't think my pro has that shot.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We're you short plunging on purpose every time or do you have a shooter rod issue?
700k for HE skill shot? Most I can get on pro is 500k for CA shot.
I noticed there was a trick shot when you got half way up HE. I don't think my pro has that shot.

Short plunging on purpose. The lane multipliers aren't good until you start collecting avengers. So I go for the CA skill shot for first plunge and HE shots on ball locks.

I'm not sure what the trick shot is. To be honest, I think it's a random call out. It would be nice if it were a combo shot, like CA to HE...I love it when I get that shot.

#25 11 years ago

Great vid thanks for sharing. You got the CA skill shot down good!

Yes, "trick shot" is a random call out.

Also I would love to see loop combos on this game like "Consecutive Widow Loop Champ" one of my fav things to do on DW and BSD is how many loops you can get Lets hope that gets in another code update. Also more on the combos and call-outs for each.

Overall I am happy with the 1.4 update its a great update, but there are still a couple more things needed to make this game stellar. Why the heck does Stern not put Idle flipper sounds anymore? can't be rocket science to add those.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

And no excuses on the play. You have posted some MEGA scores.

Yeah, he has. He also forgot his initials and put "MAB" on one of those scores...

#27 11 years ago

2nd Video is UP! Sorry for the quality, it went down a notch from the last video. I think an underpant gnome went into the camera settings overnight and changed something. Ah well, UFC is about to start so not going to do anymore filming tonight. But i do have a 2-part 3rd video uploading as i type this. The 2 part video has BW vs Hulk and Thor vs Hulk modes. Enjoy #2!

Edit: This video has a hulk super jp. Enjoy

#28 11 years ago

Part 1 of video 3 now up!

#29 11 years ago

Really good videos. Thanks

#30 11 years ago

Yeah thanks again.

#31 11 years ago

very enjoyable.

#32 11 years ago

Lucky you that LE avengers is sweet!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one liking UFC and pinball. Now if they could make a pinball with it.

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Part 1 of video 3 now up!
» YouTube video

So i just watched my video 3 and this is what avengers is all about and why everyone loves this game. I dont know if its just me or not; but the game truly is a blast to play. Anyway, here is part 2 of video 3!

*SPOILER ALERT* Assault on the Heli-carrier is achieved in this 2nd part. Enjoy

#34 11 years ago

Spoiler alert just makes me want to watch more. I think that mini wizard mode looks awesome.

#35 11 years ago

Thanks bud. Awesome game. You delivered on the "have a good game when the camera is rolling" front. Funny thing is that you got to AOTH and didn't even get a high score. You've set a pretty high standard!

Really liked the music that played in the AOTH mode.

This code seems really polished and well done.

#36 11 years ago

Great vids! Nice work Eskaybee!

#37 11 years ago

FaNtAsTiC work Eskaybee!
really enjoyed watching it

#38 11 years ago

There is another update for Avengers which fixes a Multi-ball bug during a multiplayer game. I haven't had the chance yet but the code is supposed to be currently up on Stern's site. The read-me shows 1.4 but when installed it should read 1.4.1 Can anyone confirm this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-v-14-video-request and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.