(Topic ID: 91957)

Avengers Pros for $3121.13 shipped on Amazon!

By Ed_in_Texas

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_4644.JPG
image.jpg
at-home-quilting.jpg
image-890.jpg
image-515.jpg
th.jpg
avengers.jpg
Capture league picks.JPG
91eYMt2meEL._SL1500_.jpg
928_033-yellow-chicks-5pk.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-651.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-758.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I saw this when there were still 10 left. Couldn't convince myself Avengers was worth 3 grand.

It's definitely not for me. Good for those interested, but I'd pass on Avengers at any price.

#210 9 years ago

Man, I hope it comes through for everybody. Nothing better than a great deal that actually holds up.

#297 9 years ago

I so hope that these go through. If this is some weird sort of blowout, and it turns out to be successful, maybe end of run pins could be sold in similar fashion going forward. Sure, you're not going to see something like AC/DC at that price, but maybe X-Men could appear.

Anybody hoping that these don't go through, you might want to re-evaluate what makes you happy and what makes you upset in life. Something isn't right there. Someone else getting a big score is always awesome.

#310 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Kingpin is #89. Wonder how many have actually seen and played a Kingpin? What are there? Ten even out there.

Yeah, that's an odd one. I love the game, personally. It would definitely sit higher than 89 in my top 100, but I guess I should defer to the consensus on most things. Like, I hate Fish Tales, but given its consistent higher ratings, I know I'm just the odd man out.

#333 9 years ago

Dang, that sucks.

#378 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think the bigger truth is 1) that I defend underdogs that I feel have been mistreated. I defended TF months before I actually bought one, because I'd played it on route and found it quite good....and so much of the Pinside criticism was just complete pile on BS from people that didn't know jack but flapped their gums anyway. So, truth 2) I also have a problem with people that broadcast ignorant opinions under the pretense of experience, and thereby unfairly perpetuate malformed reputations

The thing is, you have to stop assuming that people haven't played these games before forming opinions. You simply just don't know. Many, many people here are speaking from plenty of experience, regardless of the title being talked about. If they haven't played a game and are bashing, yeah, that sucks, but you can't safely assume that the majority of people out there are doing that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pros-for-312113-shipped-on-amazon?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.