(Topic ID: 91957)

Avengers Pros for $3121.13 shipped on Amazon!

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ChevelleSSguy
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_4644.JPG
image.jpg
at-home-quilting.jpg
image-890.jpg
image-515.jpg
th.jpg
avengers.jpg
Capture league picks.JPG
91eYMt2meEL._SL1500_.jpg
928_033-yellow-chicks-5pk.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-651.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-758.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ed_in_texas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm sure it's an error, but here you go if anyone wants to try. $11 plus $3110.13 shipping. 11 in stock as of this posting. Go go go...
amazon.com link »

#2 5 years ago

Screen shot from my phone:

image-758.jpg
#37 5 years ago

Oh hell, I pulled the trigger too. I'm protected as a buyer through Amazon and MasterCard right? If it turns out to be bogus, I'll get a refund or file a claim. If it's legit, I got a great deal!
Only 2 left in stock now. Who is going to roll the dice with us?

#41 5 years ago

The link just changed to $4300 plus $318.65 shipping offered by "LiquidationBoss".

image-143.jpg
#85 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That's weird! Did anyone else get this email who ordered?

I have not. I have my confirmation email from Amazon and my order still shows "processing" when I log into my Amazon account. I checked my credit card and still nothing has been charged yet. We'll see soon enough I guess.
-Ed

#133 5 years ago

My Amazon order status has changed from "Processing" to "Preparing to ship" and my credit card has now been charged the full amount. Ok... here we go...

image-58.jpg

#176 5 years ago

So who else is rolling the dice with us and is now part of the "Quilt in a Day 11 Gang"?
So far I see:

edcianci
Strummy
Rascal_H
Ed_in_Texas
btw75
trudert9

Anyone else?

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Without reading thru this whole thread, has anyone called "Quilt In A Day" to see if this was a valid deal?
Or emailed them directly?
Maybe they are closed all weekend?

Why would we do that? That would take all the excitement and nail biting out of the adventure!
Actually, I did try to send them an email, but it was pretty late and a holiday weekend. I figured all the Avengers would be gone by the time I got a response so I said "What the F**k!" and ordered one. Still haven't got a response from the seller, but again it's still the weekend. I figure one of three things will happen:
1. The order will ultimately be cancelled and my card will be credited.
2. It's a scam and I'll have to file a claim/dispute and make a couple calls and ultimately my card will be credited.
3. A NIB Avengers Pro is delivered to my door in about a week and I'm a hero (in my mind anyway)

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from GGG:

Or #4. You get "The Pin" and get an $11.00 credit on your card.

"the pin" is not what I purchased. Shipping is also refundable if the wrong item is shipped or under fraud (which is what it would be). Thanks for the support.

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I believe Ed In TX had his card fully charged.
Marcus

No, I was mistaken. My card just has an authorization with a hold on the purchase amount, but has not actually been charged yet. I also sent a message to the seller with no response yet.

#320 5 years ago

Well crap. Just got the "Your order has been cancelled" email. Oh well, it was a fun weekend and discussion thread.

image-890.jpg
#343 5 years ago

Email I just received from "Quilt in a Day":

RE: Inquiry from Amazon customer Edward R VanderVeen (Order: 111-5251161-6004232)

Hi Edward,
I am sorry for the inconvenience and the bad news. I do not have this
product. I just started selling on Amazon this Friday at 4:00 PM and the Amazon customer support loaded 1000's of my products on the site just before the weekend. The item was loaded using an excel spreadsheet from my website.
I do not know how they did it, however the error was made and I did not go through it before the site went live. The Sku for this item must be the same as a quilt related product. I still need to do some investigating to find
out the product. I contacted Amazon about the error and Sterns the pinball machine supplier. Sterns no longer makes these machines, otherwise I would have done my best to get these machines for all 10 people that purchased
them.
I Cancelled your order. Amazon customer Service informed me that you would not be charged. I know you are disappointed, I know I would be. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.
Orion

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ed_in_texas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside