(Topic ID: 91957)

Avengers Pros for $3121.13 shipped on Amazon!

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ChevelleSSguy
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_4644.JPG
image.jpg
at-home-quilting.jpg
image-890.jpg
image-515.jpg
th.jpg
avengers.jpg
Capture league picks.JPG
91eYMt2meEL._SL1500_.jpg
928_033-yellow-chicks-5pk.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-651.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-758.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 5 years ago

Nice price. Down to 9 in stock.

#128 5 years ago

If it would have been a different game I would have given it a shot. You have both Amazon and your credit card company as a safety net. I would guess worst case scenario is the order gets canceled.

Transformers...I probably would have snatched up even though I would prefer a combo LE. Maybe even an X-Men Pro even though I have an LE and I'm not in love with it. It would pretty much have to be a game I like, but don't love enough to wait for a premium or an LE. Anyway.... a nice price if the deal goes through and your interested in an Avengers Pro.

#197 5 years ago

I hope it works out for the brave 11. To the bold goes the spoils!

#262 5 years ago

A bit off topic, but AMAZON 101:

What a lot of people seem to not know is that many items sold ON Amazon are not sold BY Amazon. This item was one of those cases. There are still other items that are not SOLD by Amazon, but they are SHIPPED by Amazon. So it's a really strange mix of what and how things are sold on there.

If you search for an item on Amazon, they usually list the lowest priced item on the first page. It's actually pretty strange that they don't always list the item they are selling first IF they are selling that item.....but in the cases of an item being sold my multiple sellers you can always click the "more buying choices" link. I have found that is it always best to do this, just to see what is available....through it seems that the "default" first one listed us usually the best choice.

Sometimes I am really puzzled as to why one item shows up on the first main buying page instead on another. It seem to usually go by price, but after that stipulation...I don't know. I was buying something recently and was about to order, but decided to look at the "more buying choices". The item on the main page was the same price as the first few items listed on the "more buying choices" page.....except the seller had a worse feedback rating than the next 2 or 3 on the list (all the same prices). So I took the item out of my cart and added one from the seller with the better feedback score. It really made me wonder why one seller was listed on the main page when other sellers were the same price and had a better rating? I suspect some behind the scenes "pay offs" or something to promote certain sellers over others.

I contacted Amazon via chat and voiced my concern about that example....and they gave me a $5 credit and a lesson learned to always look at the "more buying choices" before ordering.

Edit: While nosing around at the Amazon pinball prices...I noticed X-Men Pro is priced $1000 higher than any of the other Pro models (even newer games).

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Please post a picture when you guys receive them to shut all the Avengers hatters......

th.jpg
#324 5 years ago

BOOOOOO! I refuse to support that company any more. I will be taking my future quilt business to "Quilt in Two Days". The extra day quilt-less may be an inconvenience for me, but I refuse to support these shenanigans.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside