(Topic ID: 91957)

Avengers Pros for $3121.13 shipped on Amazon!

By Ed_in_Texas

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_4644.JPG
image.jpg
at-home-quilting.jpg
image-890.jpg
image-515.jpg
th.jpg
avengers.jpg
Capture league picks.JPG
91eYMt2meEL._SL1500_.jpg
928_033-yellow-chicks-5pk.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-651.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-758.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#129 9 years ago

So why the price of 11 at the beginning then change? So folks in same state would save on sales tax? and seller save on listing fees? My buddy bought a grandfather clock off of ebay maybe first year or so of ebay. the clock was new 1.00 and 150. shipping. but i am thinking it was still like 60-80 to ship so WtF. it came fine and for the price one hell of a clock. i told him that same year i picked up a small mantel clock from brand names for 89.

Good luck with those machines.

#138 9 years ago

i want it to be real but you know the saying:" if it to good to be true chances are it is"

some things just seemed not right. like maybe they know the rules for item sell price and shipping while flagged was called and OK'd.

friday to wednesday will be interesting for sure.

#193 9 years ago

good thing you didn't say avengers that would have just been rude.

#253 9 years ago

Well that odd phone call about order confirmation has not been brought back up.
Did everyone get this call?? And someone posted a link to a same or similar incident which i started to read but did not really understand. Scam, phishing, No it is legit, amazon does this, No amazon will never call etc.. very confusing.

Epic holiday thread.

#280 9 years ago

i don't think if it was 3100 in either place, the price alone would catch anyone's attention. the shipping just threw "code red" in the air. imo shady business is shady business. folks willing to take a risk for a good price it happens all the time.
all i can think is maybe they were hoping to save some fees somehow, evade tax, or well maybe an error? maybe a scam and hoping someone uses a debit card?

i actually only purchased one item from amazon listing, i was to get a free 25 dollar visa gift card with purchase, it was for a drill battery pack well i got the item at a good price but i got email or something stupid that indicated i was not to receive the gift card. i never pursued and never purchased anything since. Lost a customer forever.

#294 9 years ago

What would the next step be if a scam? Seller get the funds from CC prior to shipping and then make excuses for delaying shipping to a time frame that makes things harder to dispute? Heck that sounds like JJP Just kidding.

Rooting for ya all the way!

#330 9 years ago

Well that was marketing at it's best! Get the sales and not have the stock. Nobody got hurt anyway! THIS TIME!

#338 9 years ago

is there anyway to negatively effect the seller so that they don't do this again? i am pissed and i wasn't in the deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pros-for-312113-shipped-on-amazon?tu=cnkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.