(Topic ID: 91957)

Avengers Pros for $3121.13 shipped on Amazon!

By Ed_in_Texas

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 160 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ChevelleSSguy
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_4644.JPG
image.jpg
at-home-quilting.jpg
image-890.jpg
image-515.jpg
th.jpg
avengers.jpg
Capture league picks.JPG
91eYMt2meEL._SL1500_.jpg
928_033-yellow-chicks-5pk.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-651.jpg
image-488.jpg
image-143.jpg
image-758.jpg

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
#1 5 years ago

I'm sure it's an error, but here you go if anyone wants to try. $11 plus $3110.13 shipping. 11 in stock as of this posting. Go go go...
amazon.com link »

#2 5 years ago

Screen shot from my phone:

image-758.jpg
#3 5 years ago

Local pickup?

#4 5 years ago

Sold by "Quilt in a Day"... ?

#5 5 years ago

I wonder if I can pick it up and save on the shipping

#6 5 years ago

well I guess I will be the first to say I bought one at that price - why not - cheapest stern I have seen in some time - thanks to the op for posting this - I wonder if the people with free shipping can get this for $11. thanks ed

#7 5 years ago

says 10 left now... who knows?

edit: see above

#8 5 years ago

still 11 in stock

#9 5 years ago

that must have been me - I got my confirmation email - see below

Thanks for your order, edward cianci!

Want to manage your order online?
If you need to check the status of your order or make changes, please visit our home page at Amazon.com and click on Your Account at the top of any page.

Purchasing Information:
Email Address: ###########

Billing address
Ed Cianci
Edited
United States

Shipping Address:
Same
United States

Order grand total: $3,121.13
Get the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card and get $30 instantly as an Amazon.com Gift Card.
Order Summary:
Shipping Details : Quilt in a Day

Order #: 104-7088543-xxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: Standard
Items: $11.00
Shipping & handling: $3,110.13
------
Total before tax: $3,121.13
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
------
Order total: $3,121.13

Delivery estimate: May 30, 2014 - June 4, 2014
1 "Stern Pinball The Avengers Pro Arcade Pinball Machine"
Sports; $11.00
In Stock

Post edited by moderator: Personal info removed

#10 5 years ago

You could probably edit out your personal info (name, email, address) if you wanted to?

Good luck with your order (it may get cancelled before it's actually shipped though...)

Great theme (love the movie/comics) but not that exciting of a game IMHO.

#11 5 years ago

I've been looking out for a blue LE. What are the differences between pro and LE on this one?

#12 5 years ago

doesn't matter it's been posted before - people know where I live and who I am - in this world we are all a google away from all the info needed. thanks for the heads up though as I know lots of people don't like there info posted.

ed

#13 5 years ago

Nice! I saw the number go from 11 to 10 and was wondering which pinsider bought one haha.

I wonder if the seller did this to save on fees. I've never sold on Amazon, but I assume they're like ebay in the sense that they charge a percentage of your sale price. $11 vs $3000 is a big difference, and most likely they don't charge a percentage on the shipping fee. I have a felling that might change soon tho....

#14 5 years ago

Nice might buy another just to have an extra and keep it for a few years

#15 5 years ago

I remember Batman the Dark Night being on closeout for about that price. With a steady influx of games being made there is no reason this can't happen again, and BDK is a better game IMHO.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I remember Batman the Dark Night being on closeout for about that price. With a steady influx of games being made there is no reason this can't happen again, and BDK is a better game IMHO.

It could be true but was BDK sold though a quilt store?

#17 5 years ago

Is the game any good? Maybe might be worth picking up. Can someone give me details on the pro?

#18 5 years ago

Nice price. Down to 9 in stock.

#19 5 years ago

I notice this seller is brand new with no feedback.

#20 5 years ago

Too bad this doesn't qualify for Prime shipping.

#21 5 years ago

You probably receive Avengers "the pin"

#22 5 years ago

Good deal locally, but price when imported to Europe would be ca. 4000 EUR including the courier fee and the taxes, which makes it too expensive. (I would have presumed that with $3000 one would get the thing delivered across the seas, but no, it was just the local delivery fee )

#23 5 years ago

I still wouldnt want it. 11$ is too damn high!

#24 5 years ago

I,m trying to find a free shipping code. LOL

#25 5 years ago

Is this legit?

#26 5 years ago

No doubt its a good deal, but there seems to be a bit of shenanigans going on here. The shipping charge is calculated at $4.95 per pound. I'd like to know where the extra ~400 lbs are coming from

Product Details
Product Dimensions: 55 x 27 x 75.5 inches ; 250 pounds
Shipping Weight: 628.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

You probably receive Avengers "the pin"

Scary !!!!

#28 5 years ago

Down to 6. lol

#29 5 years ago

Well at least Amazon will protect buyer up to $2500.

Seems like a big risk to buy an $11 pinball machine that retails for 5k from a quilt store charging $3100 for s/h.

#30 5 years ago

As much as I want to jump on this, seller has no feedback. Man, this just looks too odd for me. Good luck to all who are jumping on these, I hope this is legit and folks get a good deal.

#31 5 years ago

Could it be that any Amazon-warranties do not cover shipping costs - i.e. the buyer protection would cover the purchase only upto the price of the purchased good itself? Probably the credit company gives additional guarantees to the purchaser though.

#32 5 years ago

Please keep posted if this works out. I really am chomping at the bit to hit the Buy button.
Best of luck.

#33 5 years ago

Only 3 left now!

This is one way for Stern to clear their inventory for games they can't shift any other way.

#34 5 years ago

This is killing me!! I want to buy, but given how this is set up it seems too risky. You would think they could have done this a little more legit.

#37 5 years ago

Oh hell, I pulled the trigger too. I'm protected as a buyer through Amazon and MasterCard right? If it turns out to be bogus, I'll get a refund or file a claim. If it's legit, I got a great deal!
Only 2 left in stock now. Who is going to roll the dice with us?

#38 5 years ago

1 left now

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Oh hell, I pulled the trigger too. I'm protected as a buyer through Amazon and MasterCard right? If it turns out to be bogus, I'll get a refund or file a claim. If it's legit, I got a great deal!

Thats what I figured too.

#40 5 years ago

Will be interesting to see if this works out or not.

#41 5 years ago

The link just changed to $4300 plus $318.65 shipping offered by "LiquidationBoss".

image-143.jpg
#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Only 2 left in stock now. Who is going to roll the dice with us?

Nice. If I had the money I'd be all over this. For 3k NIB I could LEARN to love an Avengers....it'd be like an arranged marriage.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

The link just changed to $4300 plus $318.65 shipping offered by "LiquidationBoss".

image-143.jpg 57 KB

Because all of the cheaper ones are gone. I had Amazon do the same thing to me with a replacement iphone screen. I wanted a specific manufacturer that I used to replace Jennifer's phone screen with, and they sent me one that APPEARS to be the same, different packaging, and different fiddly bits in the "toolkit".

#44 5 years ago

Damn. I was going to grab the last one and it is gone.

#45 5 years ago

This is what the link now says:
List Price: $5,999.99
Price: $4,300.00
+ $318.65 shipping
You Save: $1,699.99(28%)
Only 1 left in stock - order soon
Ships from and sold by LiquidationBoss

#46 5 years ago

Wish I saw this sooner..

#47 5 years ago

I like Avengers, but was actually debating if I wanted the dumbed-down version. And I really don't have room for it. But awesome deal if it turns out to be legit. I thought about it last night and almost hit the order button twice, but my Spidey sense kept my finger off the button.

For those of you that ordered, please keep us posted.

Thanks to the OP for an interesting find.

#48 5 years ago

Their website says free shipping on orders of $100. One of you buyers should offer to "overpay" by $89 and see if you can get the free shipping.

#49 5 years ago

I owned an LE and thought it was decent. I bet the pro plays better as few things I could not stand on the LE was the bridge going up and the Thor Targets always resetting.................None of those issues are on the pro. I actually disabled the bridge on my LE and it played a lot better.

#50 5 years ago

For those that bit the bullet, I hope it works out! Quite a find.

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside