(Topic ID: 247285)

Avengers Pro Tech Question

By twinmice

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

I noticed when every coil, except the flipper and gate coils are activated, hulks arms move up also? I checked the wiring, everything looks good, unplugged and plugged all wires, did not detach wires from the coils as I noticed there are no diodes, in coil test the actual coil and hulks arms go off. The only thing I noticed is when I detach the hulk arms wires then no coils work? Hulk arms work in test without activating any other coils? On the DMD in test it says to attach the hulk arm connector to Vio-Yel/Viol-Bro instead there is only a Vio-Yel/Wht-Red? And I check for things plugged in wrong, but all different sizes, so I assume just a wrong description from stern. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mike Paris

What problem are you trying to solve here?

#6 4 years ago

Have you checked power at the coil? According to the manual, Yellow/Violet is part of the high power line and it shouldn't be connected to the hulk arm coil. That should be a brown power wire. You should see 20v at that coil.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pro-tech-question?tu=BrianBannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.