Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by markmon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Need help with AV pro. Sometimes when ball drains, machine won't recognize it's drained and doesnt end the ball. Goes through multiple ball searches, says "missing ball locating" and eventually will end the ball after a minute or two, but i think because It gave up looking and not because it found it. I've also had it end a ball on me while playing, maybe related to the missing ball issue?

Is there a sensor or switch to adjust in the drain?

Very annoyed that a nib machine has such an issue.

#2 11 years ago

I'd make sure all the plugs to the ball trough are fully plugged. Mine came very slightly loose on Tron and I had a similar issue. A plug did not even feel loose, but I pushed em in tight and problem solved. GL

#3 11 years ago

It sounds like a trough problem. There are some rollover switches in the trough as well as an opto board. The last rollover switch isn't recognizing the last ball after it drains. You will have to go into switch test mode and test that rollever switch. Check the wires to that switch and make sure the diode isnt broken off. If switch tests OK in switch test mode you may still have to bend the arm a little. The ball might not be deprssing the arm quite far enough to activate the switch.

#4 11 years ago

Ran switch test, ball 20 switch not registering. Lifted playfield, broken wire. Soldered together, all working. I think stern got sloppy here because that group of wires was literally resting against the coil, surprised more wires weren't broken. I zip tied them away from coil, good as new.

#5 11 years ago

Nice job. It's always satisfying to fix these things on your own like this

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pro-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.