Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2.jpg
New_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2_close_up.jpg
IMG_1285_(800x533).jpg
IMG_1289_(800x533)_(800x533).jpg
#1 11 years ago

kids and adults alike, cant resist throwing some money into this one, Im talking non pinhead general public. Looked back at the books and It beat Tron, Acdc, TSPP, LOTR, Shrek, Xmen, Pirates, IJ, SM, IM By at least 3 times in the first two months of earnings. i still keep everything at .50 a play and 5 for 2.00 and will continue at this pricing with all new releases.

I unfortunately dont have any more left or I would have kept a couple more. Any Operator thats on the fence might want to give it a second look.

#2 11 years ago

One thing that makes your place so great is that you get the new titles while the theme is still hot! Which has to help with earnings, smart guy right here folks!

Now you should make me a deal on that old xmen you got sitting around

#3 11 years ago

It's good to hear that you can still make money at $0.50 a play. That seems like a lot of plays though before the machine is at a break-even point. Although, I suppose asset depreciation does take some of the sting out on the tax return.

#4 11 years ago

Good news! I'm having epic games on my LE. Glad to hear the pro is doing its job. Thx for the update

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

kids and adults alike, cant resist throwing some money into this one, Im talking non pinhead general public. Looked back at the books and It beat Tron, Acdc, TSPP, LOTR, Shrek, Xmen, Pirates, IJ, SM, IM By at least 3 times in the first two months of earnings. i still keep everything at .50 a play and 5 for 2.00 and will continue at this pricing with all new releases.
I unfortunately dont have any more left or I would have kept a couple more. Any Operator thats on the fence might want to give it a second look.

I do like reading your post as I still operate pins but I though Xmen was your best earning pin.

Nothing does as good as BBH or IM for me. I like Avatar but it is bad, worse than Popeye bad.

#6 11 years ago

I am glad Avengers is doing ok for you but I can not keep mine working with all the ball hangups.
I just moved ADCD Pro to location and I will post those honest results this week. After the tremendous play in Louisville and it being on the truck I took it to a deli that will allow the pin to be placed there.

#7 11 years ago

Xmen, was. I have some regulars pin players that come in but also crowded with kids on the weekends so that could be why the super heroes are doing so well. I did try 1.00 a play but they were getting played less, so went back to .50

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I am glad Avengers is doing ok for you but I can not keep mine working with all the ball hangups.
I just moved ADCD Pro to location and I will post those honest results this week. After the tremendous play in Louisville and it being on the truck I took it to a deli that will allow the pin to be placed there.

You're putting that baby out? I bet it does really good, assuming it's the one I'm thinking about that coasterguy modded out.

#9 11 years ago

Where are you having ball hangups? Is it an LE? I do not have any ball hangups on my Hulk LE.

#10 11 years ago

The ones I've seen:

Hulk - Under his arms. Well documented but when I experienced it this weekend it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

Loki locks - Saw several balls get stuck on the hole where the screws go. Noticed that some of them had a strip covering the screw holes while others didn't. Maybe an update was already made?

On the pro only I saw balls hang up on the hawkeye ramp about where the LE has the drop down for the loki locks. A nudge got it moving again. Could have been a pitch issue as well.

Saw a couple balls get stuck above the pop bumpers against the control gate. Again a nice nudge got it going again. Same machine as the issue above so could have been pitch. That machine seems to play slower than the others.

I played 6 different machines (3 pro and 3 LE) at TPF and got at least 40 games in total. The above was all I saw.

#11 11 years ago

Ill have to stop by your place bene the next time I'm in Omaha.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

The ones I've seen:
Hulk - Under his arms. Well documented but when I experienced it this weekend it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.
Loki locks - Saw several balls get stuck on the hole where the screws go. Noticed that some of them had a strip covering the screw holes while others didn't. Maybe an update was already made?
On the pro only I saw balls hang up on the hawkeye ramp about where the LE has the drop down for the loki locks. A nudge got it moving again. Could have been a pitch issue as well.
Saw a couple balls get stuck above the pop bumpers against the control gate. Again a nice nudge got it going again. Same machine as the issue above so could have been pitch. That machine seems to play slower than the others.
I played 6 different machines (3 pro and 3 LE) at TPF and got at least 40 games in total. The above was all I saw.

Hulk: switch test - rotate him left and right; you should get a switch#1 and #2 trigger twice in both directions, if not - adjust your opto wheel and/or tighten down the screw that holds it in place. It's an easy adjustment

*edit* forgot to mention the hulk platform switch. Test this also in switch test. Roll a ball all around it. Make sure it's triggering every time. You'll have to make your own adjustments to the switch or platform as needed.

Loki: unscrew the screw in the Loki lock 1/4 turn counterclockwise. And/or get the replacement decal fix from stern.

As for the other issues, can't comment as they seem like pro and/or pitch adjustments. Last I checked, I had my LE at 6.8 deg pitch.

#13 11 years ago

You're putting that baby out? I bet it does really good, assuming it's the one I'm thinking about that coasterguy modded out.

I had WOZ and Hulk LE out since before Christmas. WOZ out earns Hulk about every week. Spiderman continues to do well week after week.

I just placed ACDC Pro, it was Hemi's old one, might have been Coasterguys not sure of all its previous owners. I did get Coasterguys old Tommy pin.

Like Lloyd I used to get all the sample/test pins from Brady's office in Chatagonna. Many diamond plate pins came that way, fill out old earnings report and mail back in to WMS.

Pics of Hulk and WOZ at cinema.

IMG_1289_(800x533)_(800x533).jpgIMG_1289_(800x533)_(800x533).jpg IMG_1285_(800x533).jpgIMG_1285_(800x533).jpg

#14 11 years ago

1990 era pricing for a machine made in 2012/2013?

Please tell me you are taking home more than a 50/50 split.

-Mark

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from marcos:

1990 era pricing for a machine made in 2012/2013?
Please tell me you are taking home more than a 50/50 split.
-Mark

I think it is his pizza joint so 100/0 is a pretty good take

#16 11 years ago

Nothing does as good as BBH

All hail BBH!

#17 11 years ago

Big Buck Hunter series is the Best arcade game made in the last 5 years! Probably the second best earning pin also in the last 5 years. Short ball times, random balls, great call outs and original theme. We all get so tired of movie theme and with BBH Stern even paid homage to some of the AFM team now working at Play Mechanics.

I just picked up a NOS Sega Extreme Hunting 2 arcade game at an auction Friday. A few other odd items but no hidden NOS pins in boxes, maybe somehwere.

New_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2_close_up.jpgNew_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2_close_up.jpg new_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2.jpgnew_Sega_Extreme_Hunting_2.jpg

#18 11 years ago

Xmen, was. I have some regulars pin players that come in but also crowded with kids on the weekends so that could be why the super heroes are doing so well. I did try 1.00 a play but they were getting played less, so went back to .50

I was visiting awhile back and put $5 into it. I put even more in your Indiana Jones. You have a great arcade and hope to pass by again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pro-is-an-earnings-magnet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.