Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Avengers pro routed game just came back to a local vendor I know.Game will be in great condition after shopping,Leds and needs the spinning cube.I have $900 credit with them.That being said is $2,000 more a good deal or walk away.I will sell game after it is in perfect condition.Its one way to get the $900 back.Any thoughts

#2 7 years ago

I own an Avengers LE and enjoy it. It is a totally different layout than most games and with recent code updates, enjoyable game.

$2900 for a routed Pro is a good deal for one. Considering the Pro went probably for $4500 NIB I'd say that's right price for a routed one. Quick flip, it may take you awhile because game is not in big demand, but the Avengers theme will sell.

#3 7 years ago

Sounds like a good way to get your $900 back - and maybe make a couple bucks for your time.

#4 7 years ago

Yeah, I'd do it. But then again I actually want an Avengers Pro.

#5 7 years ago

buy it with your credit then return it for the $2900. Wal mart would do it

#6 7 years ago

Avengers needs some TLC tweaking to play right, but if you can get it there - it's better than its reputation. Get one of the lit cube mods and a ColorDMD on there, and if anything it'll be fun for a little bit. It's basically Monster Bash 2 in terms of rules.

#7 7 years ago

I have to keep the parts money down in order to break even,but the game will look and play new.I hope that treading water will result in some pinball fun.Thanks

#8 7 years ago

I'd buy it, way underrated.

#9 7 years ago

Seems like a decent price I love my LE (it gets the most plays from me in the house). You might not get your money back for awhile as you may want to own it for a bit first though.

#10 7 years ago

My Avengers Hulk LE gets the most attention when people come over. They go crazy for the theme. I enjoy it because it's crazy difficult and I don't think I'll ever master it.

#11 7 years ago

Hi- I can't PM you since i just joined, but i might be interested in this machine if you end up getting it.

Quoted from locksmith:

Avengers pro routed game just came back to a local vendor I know.Game will be in great condition after shopping,Leds and needs the spinning cube.I have $900 credit with them.That being said is $2,000 more a good deal or walk away.I will sell game after it is in perfect condition.Its one way to get the $900 back.Any thoughts

#12 7 years ago

Picking up game tues afternoon.Shopping will start tonight.Thanks for the input.Game will be for sale,before or after the work is done.Located in Rutledge Pa.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago

Thanks for the input.Picked up the game,shopped it added tesseract lighted cube,Premium bulbs, mirror blades and red giant dots display with color changing speaker holes.Game looks new and plays fantastic.Avengers is really under the radar for too many

#14 7 years ago

If you pass I am looking for one. Good price not great but good.

#15 7 years ago

Buy it. Price is good unless the game is thrashed.

If you don't like it, trade it to me!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pro-buy-or-run-away and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.