(Topic ID: 301823)

Avengers Premium Issues

By SilverballGamer

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BFECFA17-D451-4ED9-A92A-BA8E090E239A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballgamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello all, early this year I bought an Avengers Premium. However, I have been experiencing a few issues with it, and I was hoping that someone on here might know how to figure some of these out.

1. The portal lock opto is inconsistent. This is probably my biggest issue, as sometimes I will be hitting the shot up to 4-5 times, and it will just keep going straight through the subway, rejecting it. I’m assuming it’s a bad opto, and if so, is it a specific kind? And where can I get it?

2. The Avengers tower magnetic keeps holding ball after it’s supposed to let go sometimes. Instead of doing it automatically, you have to press a flipper button for it to let go. I feel like this might be an easy fix, however, I don’t know how to solve it.

3. The Auto-Plunge is often too weak to get up the right loop/ramp. If you are wondering, it is set to max power, so the problem lies somewhere else.

That’s all. Any answers or just interest is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and have a great day.

#3 2 years ago

Thank you for the response! Attached is how the ball sits on the auto plunge. Is it bent in the way you imagine? And if so, how should I hammer it?Thank you!

BFECFA17-D451-4ED9-A92A-BA8E090E239A (resized).jpegBFECFA17-D451-4ED9-A92A-BA8E090E239A (resized).jpeg
    #5 2 years ago

I think I’ve solved the auto plunge issue: it just needed it’s power to be lowered. Still not sure about the other two issues though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballgamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-premium-issues?tu=silverballgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.