320538_10151278251839244_1428583736_n..jpg
photo.PNG
avLE4.jpg
avLE1.jpg
georgeblue.jpg
ruh-ROH.jpg
AvengersLE-Playfield.jpeg
Multi3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#377 11 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Playfield artwork is dead. Get a shovel.

Thank goodness for Jpop and BHZA...

#388 11 years ago

Green Hulk version looks awesome....play field looks empty....

#390 11 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

$8,000 is the MSRP. Distributors will sell it cheaper. There are some here on pinside. Not sure about $6,500 though.

8k?......let the fun begin.....please get that Woz pin out so we can touch, feel, play and compare first hand!

#413 11 years ago

Speaking of Automated, they have a bargain price on the "last Lotr Le" for $9245....how about that, and the final SM NIB for $7999 that's been advertised as such for the last year....

And looks like all the models of recent Sterns have made their way onto the showroom floor at a bargain price of 6995 to 7295....

#493 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Well, Keith has had enough time, now hasn't he?

Well, so has Stern, now hasn't he....

It's funny how we have all the outrage over JJ asking for a deposit on pin #2 before #1 comes out and so many people standing on "principle" (or saying they will) and won't buy the Hobbit and then Stern continues, over and over again, with incomplete code on games they collect 7k on...

why not just collect 3500, deliver the pin, and then collect the next 3500 when the code is done! Hahaha....

I just love the selective outrage.....

We will see soon enough by comparison what 7-8k buys with Stern versus JJP, now won't we....

#495 11 years ago

Hulk looks awesome and I'm sure this will be a 15k pin by Christmas

The pro looks like crap.....

So its the same story all over again....Automated will have 100 Hulk LE's in the warehouse and will price these at 10k once the other Hulk's dry up (pretty quick I think)....

#540 11 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

These guys are doing the damn thing and deserve respect. Not petty comments on public forums.

This machine looks great. Can't wait to play it.

You get respect by not screwing and lying to your customers....and welcome to the pinhead world....

#601 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Says the guy that carries the flag for the most misrepresented delivery date of all time.

That..............is one of the people I'm talking about! Both Stern AND JJ. Says the guy who doesn't bitch, whine and cry about it non-stop.....

Although I'm about to get cranked up here........

#639 11 years ago

Pump it up

Quoted from gambit3113:Talked to the local distributor here. I don't go through him b/c of sales tax, but he is a straight shooter and knows what he is talking about on these machines. He was the first to bring a red flag to my attention re: XM, when he told me that Stern was trying to make him buy more LEs than he wanted, and that it was a bad sign. He correctly predicted that there would be XMs for sale for less than pre-sale prices within 60 days of release, and I wish I had listened to him.
Asked him today about Hulk LE, and he told me that he has already had to call people to tell them he can't get the Hulk LE they ordered through him, and told them to call JJ or Trent. Stern told him that it was already oversold this morning. He got a pathetic number to sell, and can't get another one. They are legitimately selling them out.

That's because Automated purchased 200 Hulk Le's and will bleed them out.....except in this case they won't be able to charge 9k for an LE....

#641 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you let Stern know ?

LTG : )

What's the point?........of letting Stern know?

#644 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Jason has an in with Stern and maybe hearing it from him they'd consider it.
LTG : )

I'm just being cynical LTG....I'm not a fan of the pump and dump plan, its depressing that these guys, JJ and Stern don't seem to care a rats a** about the customer...

Although JJ gets a much longer leash until proven otherwise....

What I see is pitiful......

#656 11 years ago

I'm pretty much tired of all the BS.... What do you think about that?

#702 11 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

And yet WOZ won an award at IAAPA and apparently a bunch of operators lined up to buy them, which I'm guessing had at least something to do with the apparent materials quality and serviceability.

Isn't that what JJP was after with the business model...the LCD to attract the non player trying to see what's going on with the gameplay....just the screen itself, in a bar or any location is going to grab the attention of others...

I believe JJP from day one said he wanted to broaden the fan base and appeal and it takes new innovation and quality to make that happen...

I would think OPS would love the new option and the ability to potentially draw more people in and "earn" more.....

If I were to walk into a location with pins I wouldn't want to play a stripped down crappy pro model......not that all pros are crappy...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pics?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.