320538_10151278251839244_1428583736_n..jpg
photo.PNG
avLE4.jpg
avLE1.jpg
georgeblue.jpg
ruh-ROH.jpg
AvengersLE-Playfield.jpeg
Multi3.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#547 11 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

I think 6 mall multiball is silly. 4 is manageable. The 6 ball in my JD is just outrageous and more of a novelty to me than fun gameplay.

I think 6 ball is great, glad to see it make an appearance again...

Who knows how the 6 ball will be implimented as well, maybe the gmae will lock balls for a short while or trap them on the magnets for a bit to make it more managable...

cant wait to learn about the ruleset...

I think the game looks F'ing great !

and applause to Gomez for designing out ot the box...

XM is out of the box too...and i think the shot layout is killer on that PF...just the ruleset and callouts blow...

I'm waiting to see what AV has to offer, so i can decide if XM stays or goes...

If XM doesnt cut it after update for me, then AC/DC or AV for me, and XM will be down the road...

Not liking the AV pricing either... or pin pricing in general right now...

#555 11 years ago

Play better

#760 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

According to the matrix, the premium will have a unique translite.

Yes just as AC/DC did...

#775 11 years ago

My gut tells me that AV is gonna be incredible...

Gomez got his ass kicked with TF's...people questioning if he "still has it" etc...

and the bitching about code on TF's as well...

Not to mention the bitching about code with Sten machines in general, which is certailny deserved..

I think Gomez and Stern realize that this previous business model, cant be the norm anymore....

Looks to me Gomez went above and beyond as far as thinking out of the box on this PF...

I would be willing to bet that code is far more finished than previous attemps by Stern...

Gomez has somthing to prove over the TF's fiasco, and stern has something to prove about this code shit...

I feel you will see a pretty complete, and innovative product in this release...

I bet the PF does more cool shit than you can shkle a stick at.....and i think the ruleset possibilities are monumental....

Not to mention the theme ROCKS !

And I for one, am super glad it is based off the movie, as IM is...

If it was based off the comic book, i woulda passed...

Cant wait for the green dude to get here...Yeee Haaa !

#777 11 years ago

lets hope Cliffy gets all over that one in short order...LOL

#779 11 years ago

If i was Gomez, and had to take all the public abuse and critisizm over TF's....i'd be on a mission on the next title...

Make NO mistake..every free minute i had would be consumed with the ideas and design possibilities, for my new rele,ase...

Kind of a OK Fu&%ers...I'll show you....

I wouldnt be able to sleep at night, thinking that the mass majority of the pin community felt i failed that badly, and dropped the ball....

Designers have huge ego's... no matter what they are designing..its in their nature....

He has, and had something to prove with this title for sure...and by the looks of this PF i think he put forth some serious effort.... Its unlike anything he has put forth so far...

If he was half assing it, it woulda been the standard Gomez fan layout... Its not....

What other PF have a design even close to this lay out....

I know the cube is similar to TOTAN, and the HULK is similar to the Genie's placment in TOTAN as well, but the rest is pretty freakin fresh as far as i'm concerned...

Stern cant afford to put out to many more half assed flop titles,with shit code... i think they gave Gomez a free leash to make a great game....

and my gut says he did.....

If you were gonna gamble on Sterns and Gomez's performance... now seems to be the time, in light of the things i have mentioned above....

#781 11 years ago

True... as far a s your statements on Lonnie...

But for the very same reasons i equate with Gomez on this, i apply to him as well....

Lonnie is a code designer...and his code attempt at TF's is seemingly the most hated stern code to date... Outside of the hugely unfinished current status of XM..

I think Lonnie will step up to the plate as well, cause as a team George and Lonnie have something to prove as well....TF's was a mess...

If Lonnie keeps putting out shit code, how much longer will he have a job?

I'm sure Lonnie doesn't want to sit second fiddle to Lyman for ever..and now would be the time to buck up !

you need to do a good job to keep a job....

Even VP's can get fired !

#782 11 years ago

I may be wet, and all wrong here, but i gotta say....I think its gonna be a good one...

#809 11 years ago

Rules card seems pretty cool, but i bet theres alot more stuffed in that game than that....

HOPE so, it will just be even cooler....

#845 11 years ago

That tune kinda meh. Hope they have some more hardcore tunes in there. It digging the orchestra stuff

#853 11 years ago

A gameplay vid is WAY overdue !

#859 11 years ago

Probably after shipping at this rate... Ughhhh...

#861 11 years ago

True, and laughing at all the non believers...muhaaaaaaaaahaha

#871 11 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Yeah... there is NO way Stern could ship a borked game to owners AGAIN this year.
Is there?

I dont think they have the balls to do that, in light of everything as of late..

I think they will put forth a great initial offering this time...

I guess we will find out soon enough...

I hope i'm right !

#892 11 years ago

Thats way better than Thor and Hawkeye..

Thats what i was hoping for with all the characters...something exciting.. like IM's soundtrack in IM.

Not the symphony type thing..

So far audio is somewhat dissapointing..

1 week later
#914 11 years ago

bump

#940 11 years ago

Not yet...

Tracking says tomarow, not sure what time it will hit town though...

The distributor chose R&L... their tracking info kinda sucks, so it anybodys guess...

My luck it will show in my town friday, but it will be too late to pick it up anyway, and i will have to wait till monday with it sitting less than 2 miles from the house...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pics?tu=gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.