Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nazi (resized).jpg
    avengers (resized).png
    dan-casey-dancasey-you-better-hope-thanos-doesnt-find-the-31898017 (resized).png
    574615F8-DFC0-4115-B118-5773FA72AE3E (resized).png
    BEBC1E1E-003F-4013-A981-4264F1482CC5 (resized).png
    7AE97E75-C2BE-45A9-BF8F-CB2BE7595DC9 (resized).png

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Not leaked by special K

Update:
    It’s all out now, check the link.

https://sternpinball.com/game/avengers-infinity-quest/

7AE97E75-C2BE-45A9-BF8F-CB2BE7595DC9 (resized).png7AE97E75-C2BE-45A9-BF8F-CB2BE7595DC9 (resized).png

#2 3 years ago

Looks like a winner. This is the LE playfield

#3 3 years ago
    BEBC1E1E-003F-4013-A981-4264F1482CC5 (resized).pngBEBC1E1E-003F-4013-A981-4264F1482CC5 (resized).png
    #5 3 years ago
    574615F8-DFC0-4115-B118-5773FA72AE3E (resized).png574615F8-DFC0-4115-B118-5773FA72AE3E (resized).png
    #6 3 years ago

Well whatever. Glad it’s out. FB was the first place I saw it.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

Well whatever. Glad it’s out. FB was the first place I saw it.

Thanks for posting it. Didn't mean to shoot you down so hard. Just don't want Kaneda taking credit where none is due (don't get me wrong, he's had plenty of scoops and is entertaining but this isn't his).

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Thanks for posting it. Didn't mean to shoot you down so hard. Just don't want Kaneda taking credit where none is due (don't get me wrong, he's had plenty of scoops and is entertaining but this isn't his).

All good and totally agree. Looks like a hell of a game. Hoping the pro is good so I don’t have to pony up for a premium lol

#9 3 years ago
    dan-casey-dancasey-you-better-hope-thanos-doesnt-find-the-31898017 (resized).pngdan-casey-dancasey-you-better-hope-thanos-doesnt-find-the-31898017 (resized).png
    #10 3 years ago

Lmao

#11 3 years ago

Whoa! Looks GREAT!

#12 3 years ago

I love how Stern could figure out what is basically a ramp loop - but AP couldn't for Hot wheels
    That ramp would of been great for Hot Wheels

this actually seems like it would be a better hot wheels layout than the actual hw pin

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I love how Stern could figure out what is basically a ramp loop - but AP couldn't for Hot wheels

Seriously!!!

Did you see the subway in the premium model on the video?

#14 3 years ago

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

Seriously!!!
    Did you see the subway in the premium model on the video?

The subway would have been great for a sewer system on Turtles. Maybe then I would have ponied up for a premium TMNT.

#16 3 years ago

This looks amazing. This is the first pin in a long time where I am stunned and in awe in a great way.

Wow. I don't even know wtf Avengers is. A group of superheros I think? I just never cared until now. What a great looking pin!

#17 3 years ago

A premium is going to look good next to Deadpool. Love the art!

#18 3 years ago

Looks pretty sweet!

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

this actually seems like it would be a better hot wheels layout than the actual hw pin

That was the first thing I thought too! Woulda looked great on HW! Haha.

#20 3 years ago

Topper out early!!!!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Topper out early!!!!

Soooo the optional shooter knob looks like a butt plug. No big deal lmao.

#22 3 years ago

Bottom 2/3 of the playfield looks very open/bare with everything crowded in at the top of the playfield.

#23 3 years ago

Okay, you gotta admit, that clear window into the subway tunnel is pretty sweet. Makes me totally wonder why more games haven't done this.

#24 3 years ago

Pricing?

#25 3 years ago

Pricing and Availability
    Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price:
    Pro Model: $6,199.00
    Premium Model: $7,799
    Limited Edition Model: $9,199

Avengers: Infinity Quest pinball machines are available through authorized Stern Pinball distributors and dealers around the world.

#26 3 years ago

Nice, the game doesn't look interesting to me, so it's an easy pass. More money in my pocket. Seems like Stern just rushes games out and doesn't really put any thought into them. Next Stern game, pick another marvel theme, have some solid art, and add two ramps, a spinning thing and a few wire frames and DONE. NEXT.

#27 3 years ago

You literally haven't even seen the game though.

Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

Nice, the game doesn't look interesting to me, so it's an easy pass. More money in my pocket. Seems like Stern just rushes games out and doesn't really put any thought into them. Next Stern game, pick another marvel theme, have some solid art, and add two ramps, a spinning thing and a few wire frames and DONE. NEXT.

#28 3 years ago

https://sternpinball.com/game/avengers-infinity-quest/

Stern just dropped the rest of the photos.
    Link with all of the high res photos.

#29 3 years ago

Do the premium and LE have the same backglass art just one is mirrored?

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from wfumed2:

Do the premium and LE have the same backglass art just one is mirrored?

Yes and the side art of the cab is damn near the same.

#31 3 years ago

Pro/Premium/LE features

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from donkadelic:

You literally haven't even seen the game though.

Stern's website posted a video. Nothing about that video got me excited for the game.

#33 3 years ago

Will it have pooling?

#34 3 years ago

Looks great! So Keith on design, who is doing the code? Any details on number of main modes?

#35 3 years ago

Anybody know who designed the game?

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Anybody know who designed the game?

Elwin

#37 3 years ago

Thanks.....

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

Bottom 2/3 of the playfield looks very open/bare with everything crowded in at the top of the playfield.

It instantly reminded me of Heist in that regard.

#39 3 years ago

My god this looks good.

JJP messed up, here goes my cash.

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

Yes and the side art of the cab is damn near the same.

Could they not have sprung for one more art package by ZY?

#41 3 years ago

I'm really hoping someone local enters the Stern quality lottery and gets one with a nice play field.....and then wants to sell

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Will it have pooling?

Yes, it will be next to the skinny dipping in the hot tub!

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looks great! So Keith on design, who is doing the code? Any details on number of main modes?

As per Keith’s last two games - Rick Nagel is the lead, and I would bet he’s implementing rules designed by Keith.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from WJxxxx:

If you want to have a subway that crosses the entire playfield, you need to be strategic about shot placement and mech placement. There's a lot to shoot at so I'm on board.

#45 3 years ago

Think the TMNT buyers are a little pissed now that they did not wait, as this looks far better.
    We shall see.

Anybody else concerned about that 3rd flipper being so close to the rising round mechanism?

#46 3 years ago
    Quoted from Lou-E-Gee:

I said kinda same thing about ehoh, recently bought one and now am sure it's a keeper. I won't judge until I play now on

#47 3 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

Think the TMNT buyers are a little pissed now that they did not wait, as this looks far better.

Why would they be pissed? They wanted a game with turtles on it and they got it.

And there's no law that says they can't also buy this.

#48 3 years ago

I'm not a TMNT buyer, but that game is great. I think this Premium looks a tad better, but for the Pros, I might still go TMNT.

#49 3 years ago

Looks pretty fun, the magnetic lock and the doctor strange portal to start a mode look pretty fun. Love all the wire forms, kinda weak LE didn't get it's own art package, other than that, no complaints.

#50 3 years ago

Design = Elwin
    Code = Nagel
    Art = Yeti

That's the Holy Trifecta at Stern IMO. You can't ask for anything better than that.

Looks promising for sure. I'm a sucker for physical ball locks, and love that lower playfield feature on the Premium. Actually two physical ball lock features on the Premium! Looking forward to flipping it

Not a fan that they removed the Captain Marvel Wireform shot from the Pro & replaced with a basic spinner. I love those U-turn ramps.

I think I prefer the BG on the Pro tho. Various heroes are more prominently featured.

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pics-leaked?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.