Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nazi (resized).jpg
    avengers (resized).png
    dan-casey-dancasey-you-better-hope-thanos-doesnt-find-the-31898017 (resized).png
    574615F8-DFC0-4115-B118-5773FA72AE3E (resized).png
    BEBC1E1E-003F-4013-A981-4264F1482CC5 (resized).png
    7AE97E75-C2BE-45A9-BF8F-CB2BE7595DC9 (resized).png

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from wfumed2:

Could they not have sprung for one more art package by ZY?

Maybe it was a Marvel decision? The art package has a George Perez vibe. I’m sure they had a lot of control over the art on this.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Design = Elwin
    Code = Nagel
    Art = Yeti
    That's the Holy Trifecta at Stern IMO. You can't ask for anything better than that.
    Looks promising for sure. I'm a sucker for physical ball locks, and love that lower playfield feature on the Premium. Actually two physical ball lock features on the Premium! Looking forward to flipping it
    Not a fan that they removed the Captain Marvel Wireform shot from the Pro & replaced with a basic spinner. I love those U-turn ramps.
    I think I prefer the BG on the Pro tho. Various heroes are more prominently featured.

I agree that those three guys are the holy trifecta. Maybe its the theme or lack of toys for me, but it fell short. I'd like to see another Gomez/Zombie game.

#53 3 years ago

Im not a sternian.
    Doesnt fancy the theme, but this game Actually looks really good.
    Hope game play holds up and some assets would be nice.

Well done.

#54 3 years ago

Being based on the comics and not the movie is a smart move. They get to use the names and character likenesses but they don't have to pay for any of the actors voices or movie assets which probably saves them a ton of licensing money. All those savings can be put into a larger bill of materials to add more features to the game instead of pay the actors for their voices. Very smart move, just like Elwin did on Jurassic Park. They are making fully loaded games and still get the theme integration people will be drawn to.

#55 3 years ago

It looks like it has the best of both worlds: toys/gimmicks and flow.

I can't wait!

#56 3 years ago

I wonder if they will have call outs from the movie or just use voice actors

#57 3 years ago

Man there's no wireform limit for Keith down at Stern eh?
    Looks pretty cool!

Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Will it have pooling?

Most likely and chipping as well. That's just the facts these days.

#58 3 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder if they will have call outs from the movie or just use voice actors

It’s not based on the movies man.

#59 3 years ago

Anyone already place their orders, if so, which model did ya go with, and did ya have to pay up front?

#60 3 years ago

Jesus Keith, you're a freaking golden god! This game looks soooooooo good. Can't wait to see more - has a date been set for Jack to stream it?

#61 3 years ago

Man do I love the Elwin Pro.
    3rd time and I lose only the stuff I couldn't care less about.
    Gonna have to wait to play it but looking good so far.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from Eskaybee:

Jesus Keith, you're a freaking golden god! This game looks soooooooo good. Can't wait to see more - has a date been set for Jack to stream it?

Prem/LE on the 9th, Pro on the 11th.

#63 3 years ago

Avengers does nothing for me as a theme, and I really can't stand the artwork, but the shot design and features on the LE really do look fantastic. Looking forward to playing it on location sometime when we're all out in the world again!

I also saw the movie for some reason (man do I miss Moviepass) and I can see how the plot of the movie is going to make for some KILLER game design.

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from sublime90803:

Being based on the comics and not the movie is a smart move. They get to use the names and character likenesses but they don't have to pay for any of the actors voices or movie assets which probably saves them a ton of licensing money.

If it had been based on the movies, they also wouldn't have had to pay for voices or assets... because... Stern.

#65 3 years ago

I was unaware that iron man was pro-Nazi
    avengers (resized).pngavengers (resized).png

#66 3 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

As per Keith’s last two games - Rick Nagel is the lead, and I would bet he’s implementing rules designed by Keith.

That's why i'm purchasing without playing it!

In Elwin/Neagle team we trust.

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]

For the nazi salute they don’t turn their wrist up. They do a straight hand extending with the arm.

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from gecko157:

Not leaked by special K

I had to think for a minute...then I laughed...great comment!!!!

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]

Quoted from DCFAN:

For the nazi salute they don’t turn their wrist up. They do a straight hand extending with the arm.

Although there was Civil War:
    https://endofinnocence.com/captain-america-iron-man-fascist-libertarian-anarchist/

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Yep. Funny how people see racist things that don’t exist.

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

someone tell spielberg that
    nazi (resized).jpgnazi (resized).jpg

to be honest I didn't see iron man's left hand in the same pose in the original image that I saw. it was just his right hand, making it all that more awkward looking.

#72 3 years ago

OK well now this thread is over, destined to go on for a page as aggreived individuals whine about "cancel culture." It's fine we don't really need multiple threads, you can go to the primary one here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-endgame-pin/page/12#post-5829589

#73 3 years ago

Game just looks like it's on another level. Can't wait to play one. Hope Stern is paying Elwin well because he has some serious talent. My want list is now just Elwin games.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

someone tell spielberg that
    [quoted image]
    to be honest I didn't see iron man's left hand in the same pose in the original image that I saw. it was just his right hand, making it all that more awkward looking.

Ahh I see your point. I make weird connections to movies also.

#75 3 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Hope Stern is paying Elwin well because he has some serious talent. My want list is now just Elwin games.

He brought new blood into the design pool for sure. It is nice to see new designs. The older designers tend to reuse a lot of their prior layouts/ideas.

#76 3 years ago

I hope Keith stays in the industry long enough that we reach the point of, "yawn, another Maiden rehash, shut up and take my money!"

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-pics-leaked/page/2?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.