AV mod updates 002.JPG
Tesseract Mod 006.JPG
avengers blue le 006.jpg
avengers blue le 005.jpg
avengers blue le 004.jpg
avengers blue le 002.jpg
avengers blue le 001.jpg
ZDoorCube 007.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

Gio's cube is the best in my opinion. I like Hooked mods very much and bought a lot of his mods but the Refinery cube is the best. I had the Refinery cube since the very beginning and finaly tried a mod last week. I was noticing maybe it was too heavy and not letting me enjoy the spinning as I should. I completely tried to remove all the spinning mechanism assembly to see if it was properly working. After seeing everything was good to go I removed the cube and tried to replace the tesseract with a huge capt america shield to maximize rotation and centrifuge force. I really started to rediscover that shot. It spins like crazy and noticing that spinning sound effect programmed in the game a lot. Sometimes now even after a drain since the shield is spinning with a lot of velocity the game as to wait until revolution is over before starting the next ball. Since Gio's cube is the best in my mind and complements the game nicely I relocated the cube on the diverter where the Quinjet plastic is. Will post pictures tomorrow but it really helped my game and since now it's a spinning disk it produce a very cool lighting effect too. That game is really cool cause it requires a lot of time and efforts to be properly dial but such a treath to try all kinds of mods I could think.

#11 10 years ago

pictures

You can see the capt america shield I have now to replace the cube.

Cube is now on the diverter still linked to the game and so is my Nick Fury action figure who is now linked to the Nick Fury shot cause even with the Loki relocation still though the red light to indicate his shot is available was not clearly visible. Now when bonus is available his rocket launcher blinks purple.

avengers blue le 001.jpgavengers blue le 001.jpg avengers blue le 002.jpgavengers blue le 002.jpg avengers blue le 004.jpgavengers blue le 004.jpg avengers blue le 005.jpgavengers blue le 005.jpg avengers blue le 006.jpgavengers blue le 006.jpg
#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

how hard is the wiring to do on the refinery cube? Is soldering required? Where is the connection made?
Thx

Can't really give up their recipe but very simple connection and you can either use alligator clips or splice the wires and solder them back together. A shrinking tube in the end for a clean job.

Very simple Gio and Steve instructions are very clear too.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Where can you purchase either tesseract mod?

www.PinballRefinery.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-owners-which-tesseract-cube?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.