image-958.jpg
image-308.jpg
image.jpg
image-932.jpg
image-658.jpg
image.jpg
image-644.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Don't bet on it. Only 253 TWD LE's are in the USA. Plus everyone knows Avengers isn't any fun to play. Then add in all the other known issues like the Hulk arms. I love the look of the game.

You seem to be in here just to shit on this guys FS thread.

First it was if it was $4500 you'd buy it. Then later you talk more crap about how the value goes an AV but if he was closer you would still buy it. Now you are saying it's not fun to play. What's the deal? You go from buying it, to if you were closer, then to the game plays like crap in one FS thread.

2 weeks later
#80 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Got ya, you're Hyping it. Thanks for setting the record straight.

<edited>You're allowed to talk crap about the game (in a FS thread to boot) and that's fine and dandy but someone liking it and saying they like it and they are hyping it. F-ing idiot...

Post edited by moderator: No personal attacks please.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Move the post into the market, this is a forum. The game has been posted here for weeks with price drops and hype bumps. Sorry no one is biting on this dead fish. Get over it.

I couldn't care less what it sells for or even if it sells. All I'm talking about is how hypocritical you are being.

You pipe in saying you don't like game. - That's fine. It's in the forum and you have the right to that comment.
Another pinsider says they are suprised it hasn't sold as they like the game - You attack them for trying to hype the game.

That's the problem. I'm so sick of some of the greater than all people on this forum and I think it's time to start calling out there BS so I did. You have the right to not like the game but you have no right to attack someone else for saying they do like the game. So you sir are the one that needs to get over it.

And yes, I know I'm being a bit hypocritical in that "greater than all" comment and I'm OK with that....

#86 9 years ago

Oh, by the way. Thanks for the PM. To answer your question. No I wont go cry somewhere else as I'm not the one crying. Please don't PM me again. I am not your friend and have no desires to have a conversation with you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-limited-edition-blue-4650?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.