image-958.jpg
image-308.jpg
image.jpg
image-932.jpg
image-658.jpg
image.jpg
image-644.jpg
image.jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago

Great deal for a great pinball machine ...

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

Great deal for a great pinball machine ...

I know and me and my daughter are almost complete with our hot toys avenger collection would be great to have for the theme..

#53 7 years ago

Do it!!!

image-217.jpg
#54 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

....... 12% tax to sell in canada? What happened to free trade?

Free trade only applies to trade duty unfortunately. A Canadian wouldn't have to pay duty on it, but GST/HST has to be paid on goods coming across the border regardless of where they come from

#55 7 years ago

Great game for sale, nothing pending anymore? A few trades that might work out...

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

....... 12% tax to sell in canada? What happened to free trade? Someone buy this great game.

If you are bringing it in i think it's just 3% tax. Now don't you fee lucky you live in the states.... free bump

#58 7 years ago

How would canada crossing work if it is for a trade? Still havta pay taxes?

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

How would canada crossing work if it is for a trade? Still havta pay taxes?

Don't know for sure but if I had to guess I'd say we'd still have to pay the taxes (12% for us here in BC). When we come back from the US we get asked if we have anything to declare and what the value is. They then convert it to Cdn$ and we pay the tax based on that value.

It would seem odd if I were to come across the border with the machine and say the value is zero (so then I wouldn't end up paying any tax). I'm assuming I'd be coming down to the US and bringing my machine with me and making the trade.

Basically I'm bringing something worth $4,600 across the border and I'm thinking I'll then be paying tax on that amount. I'd also have to show a bill of sale. Ultimately I don't think the folks at the border care if I paid $4,600 cash for your machine or brought one of my machines from Canada and traded you for it.

Should be heading down to the US in the next couple of days to pick up my colour DMD for LOTR, on the way back into Canada I'll find out for sure (curious to know myself).

#60 7 years ago

Trade for X-Men Pro or POTC?

#61 7 years ago

Bump....

#62 7 years ago

You might just be caught in the time where a new pin was just released (TWD), people are putting $ down on hobbit SE, new stuff being announced (Alien, etc.). Hard to be patient, we all know what you're going through! A 'good luck' bump.

#63 7 years ago

man this is steal I cant believe no one has jumped on this deal yet

#64 7 years ago

Thanks for the bumps guys, game is still ready for a new home,

#65 7 years ago

Just bought one locally, I'm loving it! Great value! Good luck!

#66 7 years ago

New.... Lowest price yet and last price drop $4500. Ready to sell or trade.

#68 7 years ago

Cant believe this thing hasn't sold yet.

A fantastic deal for someone.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

A fantastic deal for someone.

I can.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Mrobertso2 what games you have up and running? Any worth trading?

Just the STLE and the Agents 777 but neither are leaving right now. I am picking up a HUO eye of the tiger next week. Needs some minor work (plastics, bulbs, etc) and its going to go on the trade block.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Really? Have you played the game or are just hyping it?

#72 7 years ago

I love my Avengers LE. Love the different layout, fun call outs and music. If I had one local to me, I would have bought it used instead of spending a grand more for the NIB. I don't get the hate. Great theme and very fun game. Challenging but still rewarding. Good luck man.

#73 7 years ago

I have to hope that your location is impinging the sale of this. Then again, I'm in NYC and there's not that much interest in mine. What can you do?

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I have to hope that your location is impinging the sale of this. Then again, I'm in NYC and there's not that much interest in mine. What can you do?

Keep it and play it, such a great under appreciated game!

#75 7 years ago

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Really? Have you played the game or are just hyping it?

It's in my collection.

#77 7 years ago

Got ya, you're Hyping it. Thanks for setting the record straight.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

<edited>You're allowed to talk crap about the game (in a FS thread to boot) and that's fine and dandy but someone liking it and saying they like it and they are hyping it. F-ing idiot...

Post edited by moderator: No personal attacks please.

#81 7 years ago

Move the post into the market, this is a forum. The game has been posted here for weeks with price drops and hype bumps. Sorry no one is biting on this dead fish. Get over it.

#82 7 years ago

For the record, 3 plus weeks. Put it on ebay, find a sucker there.

#83 7 years ago

Quoted from 2RustyBalls:Move the post into the market, this is a forum. The game has been posted here for weeks with price drops and hype bumps. Sorry no one is biting on this dead fish. Get over it.

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Move the post into the market, this is a forum. The game has been posted here for weeks with price drops and hype bumps. Sorry no one is biting on this dead fish. Get over it.

Please stop being a Pinside cancer. Thanks in advance.

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I couldn't care less what it sells for or even if it sells. All I'm talking about is how hypocritical you are being.

You pipe in saying you don't like game. - That's fine. It's in the forum and you have the right to that comment.
Another pinsider says they are suprised it hasn't sold as they like the game - You attack them for trying to hype the game.

That's the problem. I'm so sick of some of the greater than all people on this forum and I think it's time to start calling out there BS so I did. You have the right to not like the game but you have no right to attack someone else for saying they do like the game. So you sir are the one that needs to get over it.

And yes, I know I'm being a bit hypocritical in that "greater than all" comment and I'm OK with that....

#86 7 years ago

Oh, by the way. Thanks for the PM. To answer your question. No I wont go cry somewhere else as I'm not the one crying. Please don't PM me again. I am not your friend and have no desires to have a conversation with you.

#87 7 years ago

image.jpg
#88 7 years ago

I want this machine but the shipping kills it....almost. If the op drives the machine into Canada and takes one back no cash involved, what kind of tax do we pay? If I was only closer lol

#89 7 years ago

X-men is calling your name..

#90 7 years ago

He has to pay 12% when it comes over the border based on current value. He can bring the other machine back tax free (product returning to US soil is exempt). Recently looked into it.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

I'm a buyer at $4500, it won't be long. GLWTS

Put your money where your big @ss fn mouth is...

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

He has to pay 12% when it comes over the border based on current value. He can bring the other machine back tax free (product returning to US soil is exempt). Recently looked into it.

Have Neo appraise it then, should save hundreds on the tax bill!

#93 7 years ago

Think I have a trade... Now to sneak into canada.....thanks guys specially your sarcasm bumps abacus.

#94 7 years ago

Good news oropuro just responded to your PM looks like you found something that worked for both parties. If it falls through let us know so people can continue to bicker back n forth in your FS thread.

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from goldmember:

I want this machine but the shipping kills it....almost. If the op drives the machine into Canada and takes one back no cash involved, what kind of tax do we pay? If I was only closer lol

Anyone? Anyone?

#96 7 years ago

Back to bickering?

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Back to bickering?

Yes you are right it clearly wasn't bickering.

#98 7 years ago

Bump for LE at pro price!

#99 7 years ago

Oropuro - Sorry but I haven't had a chance to head down to the US in the past while, so I haven't posted about the possible taxes payable on a trade when bringing a machine back into Canada. Hoping to get down there soon and I'll find out.

#100 7 years ago

If only this was closer...

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside