• Latest reply 10 years ago by Rarehero
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Excuse me.jpg
images-5-503.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 10 years ago

I love mine. I've been experimenting and removed Hulk's right arm. It drastically improves ball flow. I'm going to rotate the arm so it rests higher and doesn't actually catch the ball anymore. A friend of mine has already done this.

Another thing you can try is take the plate off the arm and back off the screw that holds the arm to the shaft. This has made mine a far more sensitive and significantly decreased ball hang ups.

#59 10 years ago

I have AVLE and STLE almost side by side. I definitely am in the camp that AVLE is a very good game. Yes it requires you to spend time "under the hood" , but you can fix the issues. Great shots, light show and call outs. It should be a top 40 to 50 game once the bugs are worked out. Looking at the review rating write ups, the majority of the bad comments are due to the build /ball hang up issues. I think that the game will see an improvement in ratings similar to TFLE as people sell them to people that want them.

STLE, with the 30 or so games I have on it is in a different league. It could be a top 5. Shots, light show, rules, sound and great looks. Even the two things people make fun of, the star projector and the asteroids are much better in person. The star projector in Klingon Multiball is pretty cool and does differentiate it from other multi balls. Again, it is all about the code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-le-as-time-has-passed?tu=sulli10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.