Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by HOOKED
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

georgeblue.jpg
    georgeblue.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago

Here's my breakdown:

Full LED lighting with multi Color in areas- I can add $70 in Cointaker LED's and be happy.

Arrow Ramp- I think it clutters the playfield personally. Could care less about it.

Ramp That Hulk Throws over his head- Might be cool. But I really could care less.

Extra Orbit Divertor- Changes gameplay I'm sure, but how much is a divertor really cost? If we're talking about added value that is. Not sure I'm miss this until I know what it does and when it does it.

Shaker Motor- $150. Not a big deal.

6 Ball Muli Ball vs 4 Ball- I'm with most people, 6 ball multi-balls are a novelty, and 4 ball MB's are much more enjoyable and playable IMO. Don't think I'll really care, but when I think about it, I prefer the 4 ball MB's on most games anyways.

Thor Drop Targets- A bank of drop targets vs standups. Big deal.

Sweet Mirrored Back Glass- Cool, but just fluff.

Colored Trim / Tmolding- Again, cool but just fluff.

New Profile Backbox- Why? So now the machine looks weird next to the others in my collection? Might be cool in person, but I don't see the new profile as anything but a gimmick.

Illuminated Metal Color Matching Arch- Cool, but no biggie IMO.

Game Manual- LOL.

Traditional Lock Down Bar and Rails- Add rails for $50. Another non-biggie IMO.

Limited 250/250- Well, making something limited helps sell stuff. Its still going to play like the premium and a lot like the pro.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

I got a ACDC pro, because I thought the premium was just ok and not enough stuff for me to get a premium, but for this title I think the LE or premium is the way to go.
    Lots of stuff in the acdc premium to me is just blah
    derek

Hmm, I would have thought the opposite, especially since you are missing the lower playfield, swinging bell, train, and crossover feed to the cannon. With Avengers, you still get the hulk toy and the missing parts aren't as obvious IMO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cobray.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-le-and-pro-am-i-missing-something-on-the-differences-for-3k-more?tu=Cobray and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.