New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 94547)

Avengers le mods

By Sgtmax

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Schwaggs
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Looking for mods for the avengers. Anyone have any besides the cube? Anyone have a topper at all?

#2 6 years ago

I got a Hulk topper from Laseriffic.

#3 6 years ago

Hooked has a bunch. Pop caps, Hawkeye ramp el-wire, hammer spinning Thor. Loki lock lite relocation plastics.

People have also put in quinjets.

#4 6 years ago

I installed LED flashers in all locations, it really makes the colors pop. WARNING - they are REALLY bright and it takes some getting used to, especially the backboard flashers. Strongly recommend a red flex head flasher behind the Fury target, that is a must even if you don't like them elsewhere. Also, some blue flex head flashers under the Tessaract looks great too.

A $100 Polk PSW-10 under the machine makes a huge sonic improvement. They could be had for as little a $50-70 for a while but the best deal is $99 shipped on ebay from Polk direct.

In addition to what TheFamilyArcade mentioned, Hook makes a new sling plastic that allows you to see all the LOKI inserts on the inlanes. ebay.com link » New Stern Pinball Avengers Le Sling Shot Plastic Mod See Clearly Must Have

I would get the Cube that includes the flasher that mounts behind the cube. The flashing effect is really cool as the cube spins.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside