(Topic ID: 33191)

Avengers is on test at gameworks - video pics?

By musketd

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 421 posts
  • 124 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bigduke6
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20121220_130247-1[1].jpg
2012-12-20_14-35-12_648.jpg
2012-12-20_14-34-52_762.jpg
2012-12-20_14-34-44_143.jpg
2012-12-20_14-34-04_636.jpg
2012-12-20_14-33-28_461.jpg
2012-12-20_14-34-11_973.jpg
2012-12-20_14-33-35_50.jpg
image.jpg
images.jpeg
Cycle-of-Emotion-Graph-300x278.png
Chart-Downhill.jpg
avengersheck.jpg
2012-12-15_18.39.01.jpg
2012-12-15_18.38.47.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

On another thread someone else has been there and played it.

So please post some video and tell us about dots, music, call outs, how some of the shots felt, and where the hell does the ball go from the shooter lane.......

#11 11 years ago

It is a concern when you think about it, hope they are not delaying because they think it is a shit game..... And trying to sell as many as possible while they can.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The game is out on location for testing.
That means the game is not finalized yet.
Relax, when the game is done, there will be official video.

I just find it strange to sell out the LE's, then they were packing LE's the other day, then they have a tester out there to potentially change things - just seems very backward.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

here is crappy phone video
» YouTube video

thanks for posting a vid, did you like it?

#91 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

The white cab with black trim is unappealing.

I went to a talk with Gary in Sydney Australia a week ago and he said it was actually a silver cabinet as the base colour

#95 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Played more tonight, anyone else in Chicago area check out Avengers yet? Just curious what you thought.

what are your thoughts on the game a second time around ?

#97 11 years ago

thanks Jeff

are the ramp sections going down the sides flat perspex or moulded plastic ramps - just curious on what gives the impression of the cheapness. I agree with you on the cube but at least that will be a fairly simple mod that will be done by someone - though shouldn't have to be - even a 3D printed cube made by Stern could have been done for $0.25 in a durable plastic with 6 hologram type stickers on all surfaces so what they have done is more expensive and nasty looking

Also how did you find the inserts for Captain America as on the LE they sit about 8 inches lower. Can you see the top 2 inserts and the arrow above on the pro.

check this link to see the difference
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-le-and-pro-playfield-differences

I loved the movie and want to love this game but undecided and in Aus the LE's are $9.2k and Pro's are $6.2k so big spend.

#101 11 years ago

I can't remember TF - are those ramps fabricated using flat perspex and rubbers.

If you play it can you please detail the Capt America insert clarity if you can.

#126 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Badbilly and I are heading over there in about 30 minutes to check it out. My expectations are pretty low at this point, but I suppose that could be a good thing. Whenever I go into something with high expectations, I'm inevitably disappointed.

let us know what you think as well as some more video

#133 11 years ago

thanks for the videos

#192 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Watch the LE video that was just posted. It looks way better. Seriously. No hang ups on Hulk, all the features work well together. The Widow ramp shot is made repeatedly. There is a whole lot of finality being declared on what appears to be a poorly dialed in and problematic test machine, in a noisy bar.

any links to a public access video link please

#310 11 years ago

GG will be releasing a Pro Gameplay Video soon - looking forward to it, a nice dialled in game or 2 to ease a few minds.

#312 11 years ago

that's awesome Brock, can I smell a hulk shooter rod coming in the future

#313 11 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/embed/yjv8G8QaKkc?autoplay=1&rel=0

That should calm a few people down with the black widow ramp being hit 3 times in a row.

#340 11 years ago

can someone take a photo from the players eyes perspective to see how visible the Captain America inserts are because in the LE they are alot lower.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-le-and-pro-playfield-differences
post 4 as a reference.

#407 11 years ago

Here is a video that George sent me because I was such a pain in the arse lol, a full 5 min 45 seconds on a Avengers Pro test game I think at Gameworks.

He was concentrating on the hulk because of my concerns - looks pretty good really and I think it is going to be a challenging game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-is-on-test-at-gameworks-video-pics?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.