(Topic ID: 215606)

Avengers: Infinity War...Must See! (please no spoilers)

By VolunteerPin

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

star (resized).JPG
    8D897F6D-7200-4E62-A13E-42CA07AEAB85 (resized).jpeg
    EB92D16C-1636-443C-8A54-497FBC2B8B56 (resized).jpeg
    3A471DD3-A2AA-41B7-A70B-6247B8FB53FF.gif
    C5F14055-1F25-4E32-843B-8D6D7C4CE81F.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

Black Panther currently has a 10 % points higher score (96% to 86%) on Rotten Tomatoes at the moment? I thought Panther was just OK. Is this better than Black Panther?

Yes, it is. I also just "enjoyed" BP, seems like there are those that rank it up there as the best super hero movie. Probably wouldn't make it in my top 5....

We originally had tickets to go today at 3:00pm but couldn't wait so we prewatched it at a 12:45am showing in preparation for our 3pm showing in a few hours

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from okayestpinballer:

How much better than Justice League?

There is no comparison.......

#28 5 years ago

Just got back from our second viewing in 15 hours. Just as good the second time around!

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rando:

What happened to Valkyrie? She (and the rest of those from the fight planet) were MIA.
    And this pretty much negated the ending of Ragnarok! All that work to save Asgard the people, and now, only Thor is left, right? He was pretty broken up about his bro, but what about the population of Asgard, they’re all gone, right???
    So good, can’t wait, but will. Argh!

I'm saying half are still alive. The ship was broken in half and I only saw the half thor was on blow up.... plus that's just Thanos's way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-warmust-see-please-no-spoilers?tu=Jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.