• Latest reply 7 days ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
6C3C41B3-5803-4C2E-A539-1D136ECA26BD (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 2 years ago

Can someone point me to instructions on how to install?

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Use the same steps as Stern's to burn the .img file to the SD card. I'm putting it on a spare SD to keep the original software intact as I'm testing it (I've made several changes + scores that I'm too lazy to copy over as well).

Ahh now it make sense. Thank you. I was trying to load it to a thumb drive and install like the usual code updates and wondering why in the heck I couldn't get a 7gig file on it. haha.

#26 2 years ago

OK. Got it installed its great! Impressive! Small favor to ask for the next version.....any possibility to change the "I am Iron Man" to the voice of Robert Downy Jr?

#28 2 years ago

So far have seen Iron man, Thor, Hawkeye…..let me play it some more to see the others.

#30 2 years ago

So after playing a bit more and comparing to the video, I see that some of the videos don't play. The opening video freezes and I never see Thanos. What does play looks very cool!

#37 2 years ago

I'm using an 8 GB that was the original in my LZ pin (but replaced by Stern so I had an extra)

Also, mine was set to English. I never adjusted this.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I just burned the image to a card. I did in on macOS using the following Unix commands. First use diskutil list to see what device is your SD (mine was /dev/disk2) then modify the subsequent commands appropriately
diskutil list
sudo diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk2
sudo dd bs=1m if=/Users/username/Downloads/AIQ1.01.img of=/dev/rdisk2
sudo diskutil eject /dev/rdisk2

I used Mac OS and used Etcher per the Stern instructions. This is as far as my technical abilities will take me. I have no idea what this means above. haha!

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

The new machines are coming with 1.02 on them. I assume it's not a great idea to downgrade to 1.01. No one even knows what's in the 1.02 update since it's not on Stern's site

Mine came with 1.02. Wonder if this was my issue.....

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Looks to have been the etcher process. I've used that one and anther 3rd party for my pis and other small projects with no issue (even the stern update), but it looks to not play nice with some of these videos.
You'd have to use the command line on Mac (I'll test out the graphical interface later today) or the win32diskimager on windows

I can try win32diskimager. Will try that later today.

#61 2 years ago

I like the movie clips honestly. I get the points raised above but its pretty cool to see the movie clips like the Iron Man has.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Whifflebat:

So, I solved my video issue on my AIQ Pro. I reburned the image to my SD card, but I didn't use Etcher this time, I used Win32DiskImager... and it worked! Videos play properly this time! But... I encountered an issue with the Pro image. Even though when the machine loads up and confirms that it's using the Pro software, the system thinks I'm on a Premium/LE and after spelling STRANGE on the disc, it wants me to shoot the Portal, not the right ramp to start a gem mode. Meaning, there's no way for me to start modes.
Can any other Pro owners confirm they have this issue as well?
Edit: I've confirmed that the Strange Portal Tower and Ant Man VUK settings are present in the Game Settings of the image, so the image file I have appears to be for the Premium/LE (even though on bootup it says Pro)

OK. I'm good now using Win32DiskImager. Success. All videos play. Love it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,250 (OBO)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insight75.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod?tu=insight75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.