• Latest reply 43 hours ago by PoMC
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

671905E8-38E5-4A2B-8D57-CF3B7825CF6E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20211227_173347567 (resized).jpg
6C3C41B3-5803-4C2E-A539-1D136ECA26BD (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c0untdem0net.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 2 years ago

The new machines are coming with 1.02 on them. I assume it's not a great idea to downgrade to 1.01. No one even knows what's in the 1.02 update since it's not on Stern's site

2 months later
#98 2 years ago

I just checked and the current version of pinball browser can open the 1.02 firmware. Has anyone updated the 1.01 version? Small changes in the update it to adjust scoring.

1 week later
#106 2 years ago

Luckily there was nothing worthwhile in the 1.03 code. Just the connect stuff and the achievements. No real game changes.

8 months later
#196 1 year ago

I know of ic machines with the previous ic release on location with custom firmware without issue that are verified. That may change in the future but currently they don't seem to be checking. Until custom firmware can be made of the latest versions it's hard to say if there is blocking in the latest.

7 months later
#252 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Can someone remind me how to load the new spider code? If I remember I downloaded it to my flash drive then load into the game. Do I need to update to the newest code from stern also?

Follow the same procedure to burn a new stern image just choose the one you get from spider

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from OhYeahPlayer:

Hopefully a silly question, but want to be safe... as long as I'm on 1.06, can I swap back and forth between stock 1.06 and this version (or any other modded code) on 1.06 just by popping different SD cards in/out with no risk?

you can go back and forth several versions at will with different cards. The machine will downgrade and upgrade no problem. I wouldn't go back too far though. I always keep the previous release around just in case I run into a bug I need to downgrade for.

2 months later
#268 10 months ago
Quoted from Whifflebat:

Does anyone know if the custom 1.06 code can be run on a machine that is currently on 1.07 simply by swapping cards, or would the machine need to be downgraded to 1.06 official code first? If it's the latter, how can that be done?

just swap cards, it will downgrade itself

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 34.00
7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c0untdem0net.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod?tu=c0untdem0net and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.